United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:53 PM
magic_cantona

Can I be the first to say "He was £#%&!ing shit anyway!" ?

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:54 PM
dunk

Right. Now go and sign Aguero. Argentine and diminutive striker holes filled in one fell swoop.

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:55 PM
naes_sean

is this

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:56 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I will say this - if we're going to sell ronaldo to madrid. ffs do it NOW. Giving us maximum time to buy the 2-3 players we'll need to replace him and his goals.
Spot on mate. £#%&! the circus, do it now and let's have time to rebuild.

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:56 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
is this
I don't know, but if it is confirmed I'd imagine Tevez agent has a face similar to your smiley holding the sign 'confirmed' looking at the mony involved

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I mean Ronaldo, not Tevez. If he keeps Ronaldo nobody will give a £#%&! about Tevez. But losing someone who is popular with the fans ('cos he runs around a lot) and our best player, surely the fans will demand replacements?

You can't honestly say if United sell Tevez and Ronaldo we'll do well relying on Welbeck, Macheda and Scholes and Giggs?
If Ronaldo goes he will be replaced.

Not arsed if Tevez goes tbh.

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Spot on mate. £#%&! the circus, do it now and let's have time to rebuild.
exactly, I really can't be doing with one of these protracted sagas that will conclude virtually as pre-season starts - thus giving us £#%&! all time to go and get players in. Selling clubs will see United racing around with a shitload of cash and the clock ticking away.

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:00 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

As you will know from reading my posts on Tevez, I'm not arsed if he goes, I think he's hugely overrated. But a lot of fans love him 'cos he runs around a lot, so if Fergie let's Tevez go and sells Ronaldo the fans will want answers and replacements. I don't fully trust United to bring in the correct replacements.

Valencia cannot be the replacement for Ronaldo.

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:00 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
I don't know, but if it is confirmed I'd imagine Tevez agent has a face similar to your smiley holding the sign 'confirmed' looking at the mony involved

Tbf - I think one could make some money manufacturing and selling those 'Confirmed' signs - they'd be useful in business meetings, driving, at the dentist etc.

I'm off on Dragon's Den with one of those

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:01 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
exactly, I really can't be doing with one of these protracted sagas that will conclude virtually as pre-season starts - thus giving us £#%&! all time to go and get players in. Selling clubs will see United racing around with a shitload of cash and the clock ticking away.
Yep, or United should get the wheels in motion for the replacement now, before we sell Ronaldo. If we get good money for Ronaldo and invest it on the right players I think United will be fine, you know what United are like though...

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:03 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

Word.

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:03 PM
dunk

One question, I thought he was contractually tied to United until June 30th. Does that mean United have given their permission for him to sign for someone else?

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:05 PM
Baron

If true, he's a £#%&!ing @#%&!.

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:06 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Yep, already can't wait for the derby if he goes there

No doubt he'll be trying to block our clearences with his head and stuff.

I'd also be delighted if Berbs got the winner to

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:07 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Agreed

I hope next time he flies back to Argentina he sits next to this person - who has a wind problem and is just on his way back from the World Baked Bean Eating Contest - via a curry house

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:08 PM
magic_cantona

Any links yet?

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:09 PM
marlo

tevez was our 3rd highest goal scorer last season and 2nd highest the year before that.

not arsed if he goes....

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
tevez was our 3rd highest goal scorer last season and 2nd highest the year before that.

not arsed if he goes....
yeh ruud was top scorer for many seasons we sure missed him

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:10 PM
naes_sean

so he hasn't actually signed for City but everyone says he's a @#%&!. And can't wait for the Derby next year.

Hmmmm...

Unread 08-06-2009, 02:12 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
yeh ruud was top scorer for many seasons we sure missed him
You could imagine if this was Berbatov we were talking about.(14 goals, plenty of assists)
Closed Thread