United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Sloppy

Spurs will be in for nani this year.YHIHF.

Pretty Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£16m is the new £8m

There is talk of Silva being available - and he is a top player, but he wants to stay in Spain and he'll porbably cost around £25m.

Stickman

know £#%&! all about this one...

Cant say im over excited but what the £#%&! do I know?

Unread 07-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Pretty Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Not quite sure why you are certain he isn't going anywhere.

At times this season he hasn't even made the bench, and that has been when we have had the added benefit of 7 subs.

Tosic has been signed.

We have now bid for Valencia.

Ljajic will be coming in January and will probably be playing out wide at times.

Nani has had limited opportunities this season, and that is without Tosic being involved, Valencia or Ljajic. I don't see where Nani fits into the picture. He has 3 years left on his contract, and i'd be surprised if he is given a new one. Which means he'll be £#%&!ed off this summer or next, whilst he still has value.

Ljajic plays on the right, and will later play in the centre of midfield. He will be sick a player.

Unread 07-06-2009, 12:53 PM
marlo

Quote:

Tosic has been signed.

can i remind you that tosic is even playing on a regular basis in the reserves.
for him to 'replace' nani he would have to show on the big stage that he is a better player and can have more of an inpact that nani.

nani has had a poor 2nd season. but we all know what he is capable of. to say tosic is already his replacement is abit rich when tosic couldnt even get in the team to face hull and is older/more experianced that nani.

nani wont be sold. he will have a good season next season and be ahead of both valencia and tosic imo. (tosic will be sent out on loan in january and sold next summer)

Unread 07-06-2009, 12:55 PM
dunk

Quote:
Not quite sure why you are certain he isn't going anywhere.

At times this season he hasn't even made the bench, and that has been when we have had the added benefit of 7 subs.

Tosic has been signed.

We have now bid for Valencia.

Ljajic will be coming in January and will probably be playing out wide at times.

Nani has had limited opportunities this season, and that is without Tosic being involved, Valencia or Ljajic. I don't see where Nani fits into the picture. He has 3 years left on his contract, and i'd be surprised if he is given a new one. Which means he'll be £#%&!ed off this summer or next, whilst he still has value.
Common sense, really. One impressive season, one unimpressive season. A lack of truly effective and promising attacking talents the World over. The initial investment and his age.

Just not Fergie's style to only give him 2 years.

Unread 07-06-2009, 12:56 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
for him to 'replace' nani he would have to show on the big stage that he is a better player and can have more of an inpact that nani.

nani has had a poor 2nd season. but we all know what he is capable of. to say tosic is already his replacement is abit rich when tosic couldnt even get in the team to face hull and is older/more experianced that nani.

nani wont be sold. he will have a good season next season and be ahead of both valencia and tosic imo. (tosic will be sent out on loan in january and sold next summer)
You trot out the same %@#$&!s every time.

Not sure how many times I need to correct you when you claim that Tosic is older and more experienced. He is neither.

Unread 07-06-2009, 12:56 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

nani wont be sold. he will have a good season next season
I'd love to think that mate, but can you honestly see it? He has the talent but just doesn't want to use it. Such a shame 'cos he's got it all in his locker imo, but he is infuriating.

Just heard Tim Vickery on SSN, he rates him very highly and said Valencia can actually central, think he plays central for Ecuador and can even do a defensive job.

Unread 07-06-2009, 12:57 PM
Sloane

Quote:

older by what 7 months?

more experienced? how? nani has been at united a season and half more than tosic and has more international caps
you talk utter shit

Unread 07-06-2009, 12:59 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
are we turning into arsenal buying these players for the future.

berbatov is a flop. he is shit.
What?

You've wrote Tosic and Ljajic off as flops basically. Berbatov is not shit, he is a very talented player who needs to fit into a system at United, if it doesn't work out at United for him, it doesn't work out, just like it didn't with Veron, was Veron shit?

Personally the amount we paid for Nani and for what he has done is disgusting if we want to talk about transfers fees.

Unread 07-06-2009, 12:59 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
older by what 7 months?

more experienced? how? nani has been at united a season and half more than tosic and has more international caps
you talk utter shit
He's been in the reserve team for every game he has been available for as well, missed a couple with an injury, played in the rest though.

Unread 07-06-2009, 01:00 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon

De Laet was 500k.
It's like people make up a sum (£4m) and think if they repeat it enough it becomes true.

If anybody believes United paid £4m for De Laet they are £#%&!ing stupid. Da Laet won't even be here long term, isn't it just a favour for Antwerp?

Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
older by what 7 months?

you talk utter shit
Nani is older than Tosic...

But lets not let the truth get in the way....

MJ Ramone

I haven't seen enough of Valencia to comment, but my 'dream' for next season is a return to 4-4-2 (albeit a 'flexible' one) Ronaldo on the right &/or left ...another pacey wide man to switch with Ronnie.
Rooney up front with another.
Carrick partnered with either Hargreaves/Anderson/Fletcher in centre mid.

We've had a ridiculously succesful 3 years, but I think we need to freshen things up a bit.
Less 'rotation' & a more settled First Choice eleven as often as possible.

Tumescent Throb

Quote:
tosic will be sold next summer
what is the point in actually typing that?

Unread 07-06-2009, 01:01 PM
Sparky***

well tottenham paid 18m for palacios, so i'd expect us to part with a similar amount for valencia.

Unread 07-06-2009, 01:01 PM
marlo

Quote:
You trot out the same %@#$&!s every time.

Not sure how many times I need to correct you when you claim that Tosic is older and more experienced. He is neither.

nani came to the club at 20 years of age with only 58 first team games under his belt and 6 international caps

tosic came to united at 21 with 82 first team appearances under his belt and 13 full international caps.

nani at a younger age slotted in and played a big role in our double winning season.

tosic is eat spinich and doing weight training despite having played 80+ fitst team games.

i find it weird a player with 80 appearances cant play first team football. but that im being absurd and stupid for thinking that.

Unread 07-06-2009, 01:03 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
nani came to the club at 20 years of age with only 58 first team games under his belt and 6 international caps

tosic came to united at 21 with 82 first team appearances under his belt and 13 full international caps.

nani at a younger age slotted in and played a big role in our double winning season.

tosic is eat spinich and doing weight training despite having played 80+ fitst team games.

i find it weird a player with 80 appearances cant play first team football. but that im being absurd and stupid for thinking that.
Nani really didn't play a 'big role' in our double winning season. He scored 1-2 screamers, doesn't mean he played a 'big role'.

You're comparing different things as the same thing. If you're doing that, you can say it's laughable when people say "Ronaldo was inconsistent when he first came at the same age". Ronaldo was 18, Nani was 21, and Ronaldo shown far more ability imo.

Unread 07-06-2009, 01:03 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
well tottenham paid 18m for palacios, so i'd expect us to part with a similar amount for valencia.

did they?

where did wigan even get these lads from?

Unread 07-06-2009, 01:04 PM
Coracao

Quote:

Why are you quoting their appearances at 20 and 21 . We're in 2009.

You said Tosic was more experienced and older.

You are talking %@#$&!s. Again.
Closed Thread