United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-06-2009, 06:39 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Just been told today that I have the same blood deficiency that killed my mum just 6 months ago.

I would say I am a little aware and wary of my own mortality at this moment in time.

shit man. very sorry to hear about your news today, and your recent loss. I hope it inspires you to fulfill some dreams and live each day, both to the fullest and in a positive manner. Any of us could drop dead at any time, anyway - no doubt if you make it your old dears age you will have achieved all their is to in life anyway.

Unread 09-06-2009, 07:45 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Just been told today that I have the same blood deficiency that killed my mum just 6 months ago.

I would say I am a little aware and wary of my own mortality at this moment in time.

Dunkers sorry to hear that fella. I hope you are hearing good news about the management of the condition. None of us have a clue about what a day brings.

Unread 09-06-2009, 07:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teville
shit man. very sorry to hear about your news today, and your recent loss. I hope it inspires you to fulfill some dreams and live each day, both to the fullest and in a positive manner. Any of us could drop dead at any time, anyway - no doubt if you make it your old dears age you will have achieved all their is to in life anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Dunkers sorry to hear that fella. I hope you are hearing good news about the management of the condition. None of us have a clue about what a day brings.
Cheers fellas!

Management of it shouldn't be too bad, looking at giving a pint of a blood away every 2 weeks and not being able to drink alcohol anymore, but got 6 months of monitoring before long term plans are decided. I need a season ticket for the hospital car park. Need to make sure the little ones get checked one they are in their teens too. I've had better days.

Unread 09-06-2009, 08:26 PM
BarryX

puts a lot of the bullshit that goes on, both in here and in our real worlds, into perspective Dunk. best of luck with it all, mate.

Unread 09-06-2009, 08:45 PM
newsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
tbf if you're not gonna do things becuase of the fear of death then you need to sort that out... it's gonna happen sometime and you're not gonna have any power over the way it happens.

no offence newsie, just a perspective... i'd go for a cruise if i were you
I know it's inevitable but I don't want to die swallowing water that's all.

Unread 09-06-2009, 08:48 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsie
I know it's inevitable but I don't want to die swallowing water that's all.
What about ...nah ill leave it.

Unread 09-06-2009, 08:52 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
What about ...nah ill leave it.
FFS Sloppy

Unread 09-06-2009, 09:00 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Cheers fellas!

Management of it shouldn't be too bad, looking at giving a pint of a blood away every 2 weeks and not being able to drink alcohol anymore, but got 6 months of monitoring before long term plans are decided. I need a season ticket for the hospital car park. Need to make sure the little ones get checked one they are in their teens too. I've had better days.
Good luck with it all mate. I know what its like to be in cruise control and ill health raise its ugly head from no-where. Keep good people around you and pack the laughs in at every oppportunity.

Unread 09-06-2009, 09:40 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

nope.

stay on the sunny side dunkers - anytime it gets on top just let giggsy dance through your soul....

Closed Thread