United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-06-2009, 04:01 AM
Arcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
So he's a better finisher than Tevez, but he has Andriy Voronin's strike rate?
You've won their mate, clearly Lavezzi's shite to Tevez.
Napoli don't rely on him, and collectively create more (for their deep roled target man to bang in) than United do.

Unread 09-06-2009, 04:05 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus
You've won their mate, clearly Lavezzi's shite to Tevez.
Napoli don't rely on him, and collectively create more (for their deep roled target man to bang in) than United do.
Napoli barely averaged a goal a game. 43 in 38. That's £#%&!ing awful. Whatever they do, and whoever does it, they're shit.

Unread 09-06-2009, 04:10 AM
Arcus

Quote:
Napoli barely averaged a goal a game. 43 in 38. That's £#%&!ing awful. Whatever they do, and whoever does it, they're shit.
That was my shit attempt at sarcasm by the way.......
He's the only player on their books fit to come to United. Listen, I know I wum alot on here, and generally talk complete shite, but I'm being deadly serious here. He's a fantastic player, genius at times, completely over shadows Tevez.

Unread 09-06-2009, 04:20 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus
That was my shit attempt at sarcasm by the way.......
He's the only player on their books fit to come to United. Listen, I know I wum alot on here, and generally talk complete shite, but I'm being deadly serious here. He's a fantastic player, genius at times, completely over shadows Tevez.
Lavezzi is a fine talent. But as someone who closely follows the Argentinian league, I've seen it all before, with midgets coming from Argentina: Saviola, Cavenaghi, Marcelo Gallardo, Ortega, D'Alessandro, Sorin, Aimar, etc. Until he does it at a big club, he'll just be another talented midget.

Unread 09-06-2009, 06:37 AM
Arcus

Quote:
Lavezzi is a fine talent. But as someone who closely follows the Argentinian league, I've seen it all before, with midgets coming from Argentina: Saviola, Cavenaghi, Marcelo Gallardo, Ortega, D'Alessandro, Sorin, Aimar, etc. Until he does it at a big club, he'll just be another talented midget.
Incredible talent, dragged Napoli pretty much single handedly to almost a top 5 finish last season. He deserves a chance at a big club, too much pressure on him as of current.

Unread 09-06-2009, 06:54 AM
Sandman

He's another overrated argie @#%&!.
Closed Thread