United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:36 PM
MUFC One Love

Default Are Talksport reporting that Tevez has signed for City?

Or is somebody wumming me? If he joins City I'll be interested to know why no big clubs would pay the amount his agent wanted for 'world class' Tevez?

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:39 PM
koppas

No one else will pay him £140k per week.

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Cheesesof Nazareth

on their website...

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:40 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Or is somebody wumming me? If he joins City I'll be interested to know why no big clubs would pay the amount his agent wanted for 'world class' Tevez?
not many clubs have the money city have at the moment..

it could well happen

- he is happy to stay in the area
- city have matched @#%&!s valuation
- city have offered supposedly far higher wages
- city will play him every week
- vermin are in a bit of turmoil

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:41 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
No one else will pay him £140k per week.
Nobody else will pay the amount involved in the deal, his agent has over priced him. Shame really, he really shouldn't be going to City, I know I don't rate him as much as some others but £#%&! me, City?

One thing is for sure, he's proved himself to be a bit of a @#%&!, mouthing off at the end of the season before big games and is clearly going to City for the money.

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Part 36 Offer

Don't care

Sparky***

Quote:
Nobody else will pay the amount involved in the deal, his agent has over priced him. Shame really, he really shouldn't be going to City, I know I don't rate him as much as some others but £#%&! me, City?

One thing is for sure, he's proved himself to be a bit of a @#%&!, mouthing off at the end of the season before big games and is clearly going to City for the money.
yep, i like the fella, but he's conducted himself terribly over the last 2-3 months of the season. Going to city will just be the icing on the cake.

MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
not many clubs have the money city have at the moment..

it could well happen

- he is happy to stay in the area
- city have matched @#%&!s valuation
- city have offered supposedly far higher wages
- city will play him every week
- vermin are in a bit of turmoil
It will happen, 'cos City will pay anything for any player they want at the moment, in terms of transfer fee and wages. I thought City were signing 'big stars' anyway? They've not stopped talkin about what they're gonna do since the Arabs took over, yet they're not even in Europe next season. Can't wait 'till my City mates tells me he joined City 'cos they're bigger

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
It will happen, 'cos City will pay anything for any player they want at the moment, in terms of transfer fee and wages. I thought City were signing 'big stars' anyway? They've not stopped talkin about what they're gonna do since the Arabs took over, yet they're not even in Europe next season.
i'm sure they want the player but the added 'getting one over on united' will be what they truly want.

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:44 PM
MUFC One Love

I think it's certain Ronaldo will stay now tbh. No way could Fergie let Tevez go and sell Ronaldo, he'd be putting his neck on the line.

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:45 PM
armchair

Quote:
I think it's certain Ronaldo will stay now tbh. No way could Fergie let Tevez go and sell Ronaldo, he'd be putting his neck on the line.
wrong again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Is he? Because the move to the scouse is going to fall apart and he'll end up at city. That's what's going to happen. No-one else has the stupid money.

How's that a good move?
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=127

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:47 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
wrong again.
I'd be extremely surprised to see Fergie let Tevez go and sell Ronaldo, he really would be putting his neck on the line unless he signed a huge star to replace Ronaldo. And at the moment we can't compete with £50m+

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Jez Quigley

Default Bloody hell

if Tevez goes to city it'll ruin my day.

There, I've said it

sullers

Has he gone then?!

I'm going to hate his ugly face if he does.

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
I'd be extremely surprised to see Fergie let Tevez go and sell Ronaldo, he really would be putting his neck on the line unless he signed a huge star to replace Ronaldo. And at the moment we can't compete with £50m+
Why?

Tevez will soon be forgotten imo. People are going on like we are getting rid of Roy Keane at his peak ffs.

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:49 PM
armchair

Quote:
Prepare to be surprised then.

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:49 PM
Sparky***

just think 'tevez goes to city', 'ronaldo goes to madrid'.

'man utd in meltdown'. 'crisis'. 'biggest challenge of fergie's career'.

They'll be all writing us off. Again.

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:50 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Why?

Tevez will soon be forgotten imo. People are going on like we are getting rid of Roy Keane at his peak ffs.
I mean Ronaldo, not Tevez. If he keeps Ronaldo nobody will give a £#%&! about Tevez. But losing someone who is popular with the fans ('cos he runs around a lot) and our best player, surely the fans will demand replacements?

You can't honestly say if United sell Tevez and Ronaldo we'll do well relying on Welbeck, Macheda and Scholes and Giggs?

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:52 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Prepare to be surprised then.
Nothing surprises me with Ronaldo - Madrid tbh, last summer it looked nailed on he was going and he didn't. I won't be surprised I'd be dissapointed if we start next season relying on Welbeck and Macheda and relying on Giggs and Scholes. Hargreaves is £#%&!ed.

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:53 PM
Sparky***

I will say this - if we're going to sell ronaldo to madrid. ffs do it NOW. Giving us maximum time to buy the 2-3 players we'll need to replace him and his goals.
Closed Thread