United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
if they wanted chelsea to win then they are NO WAY spurs fans. Try going down WHL and saying they hope chelsea win - they'll get their heads stoved in.
I agree. Spurs £#%&!ing hate Chelsea. They are simply not that arsed with United at all.

It's one ground I would def go in the home end and feel safe. They are a decent bunch Spurs' fans tbf. Much better than them £#%&!ing Gooooooner #@&%!s and the rent boys.

Unread 23-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I agree. Spurs £#%&!ing hate Chelsea. They are simply not that arsed with United at all.

It's one ground I would def go in the home end and feel safe. They are a decent bunch Spurs' fans tbf. Much better than them £#%&!ing Gooooooner #@&%!s and the rent boys.
yep. my best mate is a season ticket holder at spurs and they despise chelsea.

Unread 23-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

they're alright. 3 of my best friends are season ticket holders in the south lower stand, behind the goal. i've been in there several times when we've played them and they've always been great with me.

if a spurs fan says he hopes chelsea win that's like a united fan saying they hope leeds win.

Unread 23-09-2008, 03:51 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
yep. my best mate is a season ticket holder at spurs and they despise chelsea.
Duzzy Funlop is a spud

Unread 23-09-2008, 05:20 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
if they wanted chelsea to win then they are NO WAY spurs fans. Try going down WHL and saying they hope chelsea win - they'll get their heads stoved in.
More likely they prefered rugby union and hockey but felt they had to have a "team". I had one brief conversation with them which also included him telling me he thought Park was shit.

He tried to avoid eye contact after the goal.

All boxes are full of casual @#%&!s - they are there because it's business first, or "they've only come to see United".and if the invite had been further away than West Londinium I suspect these £#%&!wits would have sacked it.

Unread 24-09-2008, 09:01 AM
bruntyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
what are you trying to say?

ive already tasted the finer things when it comes to arsenal.
Are you Uncle Monty "Boys, my boys"?
Closed Thread