Closed Thread

Unread 17-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Default This is the big news at OT

Forget Villareal tonight
Don't worry about the rent boys Sunday
Ignore the Ronaldo saga
Take no notice of AIG's woes

This is the news we have all feared would happen.

With effect from the Middlesbrough Carling Cup fixture on Tuesday 23rd September (Kick Off at 8pm,) food in Salford Suite 1 (buffet only) will be available 2 hours before kick-off rather than the existing 3 hours.
This decision has been made following customer feedback and monitoring customer arrival times across a number of suites; including the Manchester Suite, International Suite and Salford Suites. We continually strive to offer excellent quality of food and service to our clients and this change will ensure that our objective is delivered.

Please note these new dining times do not have any impact on the time your facility opens, the bar facilities can still be enjoyed three hours prior to kick off.

We look forward to seeing you and your guests at Old Trafford on Wednesday for our next home match.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Patten
Client Relationship Executive
Manchester United Limited
Sir Matt Busby Way,Old Trafford,
Manchester,M160RA

I am quite literally - devastated. I hope you cheap seat monkeys feel like you've got your revenge. We won't be singing our hearts tonight with our usual gusto after this hammer blow.

Unread 17-09-2008, 02:36 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Forget Villareal tonight
Don't worry about the rent boys Sunday
Ignore the Ronaldo saga
Take no notice of AIG's woes

This is the news we have all feared would happen.

With effect from the Middlesbrough Carling Cup fixture on Tuesday 23rd September (Kick Off at 8pm,) food in Salford Suite 1 (buffet only) will be available 2 hours before kick-off rather than the existing 3 hours.
This decision has been made following customer feedback and monitoring customer arrival times across a number of suites; including the Manchester Suite, International Suite and Salford Suites. We continually strive to offer excellent quality of food and service to our clients and this change will ensure that our objective is delivered.

Please note these new dining times do not have any impact on the time your facility opens, the bar facilities can still be enjoyed three hours prior to kick off.

We look forward to seeing you and your guests at Old Trafford on Wednesday for our next home match.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Patten
Client Relationship Executive
Manchester United Limited
Sir Matt Busby Way,Old Trafford,
Manchester,M160RA

I am quite literally - devastated. I hope you cheap seat monkeys feel like you've got your revenge. We won't be singing our hearts tonight with our usual gusto after this hammer blow.
Just to be nosey, what does it cost to watch from there ?

Unread 17-09-2008, 02:37 PM
waynes ear's

you get your champers from the usual 3 hours though dont you? if not, smash the gaff up

or get in a rentamob to do it for you

Unread 17-09-2008, 02:39 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizza Jazza
Just to be nosey, what does it cost to watch from there ?
FFS that's like asking a widow at the graveside how much the funeral cost.

Have some feelings you heartless £#%&!er.

Unread 17-09-2008, 02:46 PM
Don Stuarte

Quote:
FFS that's like asking a widow at the graveside how much the funeral cost.

Have some feelings you heartless £#%&!er.
Lot of nasty bastard on here mate.

I know it wont mean much to you now but time is a great healer - my heart goes out to you mate, it really does.

If you need to talk just PM me or something - it helps to speak about it

Unread 17-09-2008, 02:49 PM
puressence

don fat£#%&!walter stuarte is gonna be distraught

Unread 17-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Jack Duckworth

i don't know charles or any of his family, but i felt compelled to offer my sympathies when i read this tragic story.

my only advice is to remember the good times.

please accept my sincerest condolences.

best wishes,

jack duckworth,
weatherfield

Unread 17-09-2008, 02:51 PM
Don Stuarte

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
don fat£#%&!walter stuarte is gonna be distraught
The day you come up with something clever enough to offend me - Ill pay for you to have a gastric band fitted you fat tub of goo

Unread 17-09-2008, 02:52 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Stuarte
The day you come up with something clever enough to offend me - Ill pay for you to have a gastric band fitted you fat tub of goo
whats the gastric band like walter

Unread 17-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Don Stuarte

Quote:
whats the gastric band like walter
Yawn.

£#%&! off you boring @#%&!

Unread 17-09-2008, 02:57 PM
Ginners

Quote:

Unread 17-09-2008, 02:58 PM
Spiffy

Charlestown,

I have 3 tickets for ce soir. As it says Hospitality on the card, can I assume it's free champagne and scranage?

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:05 PM
puressence

Quote:
Yawn.

£#%&! off you boring @#%&!

didnt work for u then walter

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Where do you get these names from? Walter, Victor, Virgil. Do you make them up?

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:08 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Charlestown,

I have 3 tickets for ce soir. As it says Hospitality on the card, can I assume it's free champagne and scranage?
No you most certainly can't. That gets you the seat only and a yard of abuse in the traditional standards of United "customer service".

The only consolation is that serve Estrella beers brewed in Barcelona not bastard Madrid.

To those who've sent such comforting messages - it's appreciated. I'm touched. Family flowers only to be left next to the buffet bar and I trust the press will respect the privacy of all United Executive members at this difficult time.

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:08 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Where do you get these names from? Walter, Victor, Virgil. Do you make them up?
don is walter

marlo is victor or another name i cant say what

virgil is an old middy thing

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Billy Baroo

boycott, CT

demo outside the ground

send them skips, taxis, pizzas

flashmob the hospitality bar and let off a stink bomb

i'm already arranging a fundraising and awareness benefit concert now

special guest - Marlo

DJ - f_h

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:13 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
No you most certainly can't. That gets you the seat only and a yard of abuse in the traditional standards of United "customer service".

The only consolation is that serve Estrella beers brewed in Barcelona not bastard Madrid.

To those who've sent such comforting messages - it's appreciated. I'm touched. Family flowers only to be left next to the buffet bar and I trust the press will respect the privacy of all United Executive members at this difficult time.
Damn, still thanks for taking the time to reply during this traumatic time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I can only imagine the fear your wife must have when she realises you'll be taking out your displeasure on her.

Quote:
don is walter

marlo is victor or another name i cant say what

virgil is an old middy thing

Ah cheers Lee.

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Don Stuarte

Quote:
Not had one fitted.

If I want to lose weight Ill just stop drinking so much and go for a run.

It is more for people like you who cant physically run / exercise and cant wipe their own arse etc.

There is levels of fatty pure you see.

To put into a context you might understand I am way above average but not even close to top dog (lets say Im Kevin Phillips during his good season) you are much closer to the top dog of fat (lets say Alan Shearer) - people who have to have their house taken down and Rick Waller are Pele, Van Basten etc

Unread 17-09-2008, 03:18 PM
puressence

Quote:
Not had one fitted.

If I want to lose weight Ill just stop drinking so much and go for a run.

It is more for people like you who cant physically run / exercise and cant wipe their own arse etc.

There is levels of fatty pure you see.

To put into a context you might understand I am way above average but not even close to top dog (lets say Im Kevin Phillips during his good season) you are much closer to the top dog of fat (lets say Alan Shearer) - people who have to have their house taken down and Rick Waller are Pele, Van Basten etc

im happy mate ..your not walter obv
Closed Thread