United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-10-2015, 08:37 PM
Jack Duckworth

a colossal #@&%!, but his mard attitude helped hasten moyes' departure, so fair play

Unread 11-10-2015, 08:59 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
The modern day footballer sadly
Was going to say that but felt it was, as ridiculous as it sounds, unfair.

Pretty sure rvp is up there as being more colossal a #@&%! than most footballers

Unread 11-10-2015, 09:00 PM
MUFC One Love

Stinks of Arsenal doesn't he.

Unread 11-10-2015, 09:14 PM
Doctor Hver

If he had change of join us instead of Arsenal when he was at Fayernood he has nothing but himself to blame given how hie career pawned out, buts better late than never, and he got some something for it in 2013, but he career went out of the window momment SAF retired, and at this rate he might as well retire.

Unread 11-10-2015, 09:16 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

£#%&!ing hell - no shame - not even prepared to pretend to be involved for his 80k a week or whatever it is. the very definition of a grade a mard arse.
I thought it was supposed to be about three times that?

Shameless though.

Unread 11-10-2015, 09:24 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I thought it was supposed to be about three times that?

Shameless though.
Had no idea - was just guessing. But tbh, even if i was only being paid a minimum wage, I'd be embarrassed behaving like that. You play football for a living you silly @#%&! - it's one of the best jobs in the world.

The Dutch seem to be really really bad for being mard arses.

Unread 11-10-2015, 09:53 PM
MagnificentSeven

Thumbs up

i don't give a £#%&!, i still love him

Unread 11-10-2015, 09:54 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Had no idea - was just guessing. But tbh, even if i was only being paid a minimum wage, I'd be embarrassed behaving like that. You play football for a living you silly @#%&! - it's one of the best jobs in the world.

The Dutch seem to be really really bad for being mard arses.
Yep. They're wrapped up in their footballers' bubble with no idea of the real world. The fact that he's rumoured to be on upwards of £200k a week over there just makes it worse. What a @#%&!

Unread 11-10-2015, 09:56 PM
Sparky***

That's embarrassing, he's a professional ffs.

Unread 11-10-2015, 09:58 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
i don't give a £#%&!, i still love him
Fair enough. Still a massive #@&%!. Him not you

Unread 11-10-2015, 10:03 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver
If he had change of join us instead of Arsenal when he was at Fayernood he has nothing but himself to blame given how hie career pawned out, buts better late than never, and he got some something for it in 2013, but he career went out of the window momment SAF retired, and at this rate he might as well retire.
brilliantly put

wtf?

Unread 11-10-2015, 10:11 PM
utd99

Another personnel decision Van Gaal got spot on it seems. If he was doing even a fraction of this shit on our training pitch is it any wonder he was drummed out so ruthlessly? What is he doing? Talk about professional suicide.

Unread 11-10-2015, 10:21 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Another personnel decision Van Gaal got spot on it seems. If he was doing even a fraction of this shit on our training pitch is it any wonder he was drummed out so ruthlessly? What is he doing? Talk about professional suicide.
He got it spot on. Pretty difficult not to call that one based on rvp's previous season but nonetheless, a challenging decision well made.

Not sure why dropping Rooney is so difficult for old big balls though.

Unread 11-10-2015, 10:27 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
That's embarrassing, he's a professional ffs.
I don't think he's a real doctor tbh.

Unread 11-10-2015, 10:46 PM
utd99

Quote:
He got it spot on. Pretty difficult not to call that one based on rvp's previous season but nonetheless, a challenging decision well made.

Not sure why dropping Rooney is so difficult for old big balls though.
Loves his attitude probably. Unfortunately that doesn't win you matches quite as readily as goals and assists.

Unread 11-10-2015, 10:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
The Dutch seem to be really really bad for being mard arses
Has to be said this has some truth, and not just in football. Maybe the effect of so many people crammed into such a flat bit of land?

Unread 11-10-2015, 10:51 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Has to be said this has some truth, and not just in football. Maybe the effect of so many people crammed into such a flat bit of land?
Yes and their windmills all have mice in them. And their cows keep falling into canals.

Unread 11-10-2015, 10:59 PM
angrydimaria

Love RVP

We would be in a much better position if the scouse @#%&! had been binned instead of RVP

Unread 11-10-2015, 11:04 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
Love RVP

We would be in a much better position if the scouse @#%&! had been binned instead of RVP
Nothing that is ever shown or said can enlighten you, can it? Open your eyes mate.

Unread 11-10-2015, 11:06 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
Love RVP

We wouldn't.

We got a great 6 months out of him but he's been finished for a long time. Watching him at the World Cup was when most people realised. Yes, he scored a magical goal but at all other times he was a couple of yards behind the pace of the game and that's at the much slower international level.

A good player who at times reached great levels but the fact that he left Arsenal to join us and is now acting like a spoiled child tells you all you need to know about him as a bloke.

I really can't stand Rooney but I'd take him over RvP.
Closed Thread