United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-08-2018, 06:00 AM
puressence

think simeone would be immense id imagine they will go all out for poch the clubs easy option would be zz hes free hes available and would have enormous pulling power adidas would love it so would pogba ... also couple of german coaches out there especially the lad at hoffenheim Julian Nagelsmann but he maybe just be to young for utd ... outside chance rogers wouldnt surprise me if they went down that rd

Unread 20-08-2018, 06:16 AM
Stickman

Default £#%&! it

It needs Keane for a year.

Unread 20-08-2018, 06:39 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Wouldn’t say no
Better than the Giggs option

Obviously want Eric but would hate to see him ruined by the club. Although he’d most likely last a week before he tells woody to go £#%&! himself

Unread 20-08-2018, 06:52 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman

Unread 20-08-2018, 06:59 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
He might turn a few of them in to men but my thoughts would be that he would lose the changing room in weeks

Unread 20-08-2018, 07:25 AM
shenwen

Can Keane really do worse than the three idiots we’ve had since Fergie?

Probably, but £#%&! it, at least we wouldn’t be bored

Unread 20-08-2018, 08:16 AM
The Stella Fella

If the modern footballer can’t do with Jose s method of digging them when they are shit how the £#%&! will they cope when Keane does it? It would be 10 times worse.

Jose was given the sketch 2 managers too late - should have followed Ferie and been allowed to remodel that team not after we have bought 5 years of shite and sulking modern footballers.

Football has moved on unfortunately like life and I cannot see Jose ever really doing it again the way he did (although I did want him)

Modern players are soft piss soaked £#%&!ers who want it their own way the moody aggressive manager style will not work at least in the Prem as they will just £#%&! off to another club.

Hatefootballnow

Unread 20-08-2018, 08:33 AM
redhegemony

Find the best young coach in world football give him a mentor and bring in an established DoF.

Unread 20-08-2018, 08:35 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Find the best young coach in world football give him a mentor

Unread 20-08-2018, 08:39 AM
otbarney

Pure.

Unread 20-08-2018, 08:40 AM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
If the modern footballer can’t do with Jose s method of digging them when they are shit how the f*** will they cope when Keane does it? It would be 10 times worse.

Jose was given the sketch 2 managers too late - should have followed Ferie and been allowed to remodel that team not after we have bought 5 years of shite and sulking modern footballers.

Football has moved on unfortunately like life and I cannot see Jose ever really doing it again the way he did (although I did want him)

Modern players are soft piss soaked w****rs who want it their own way the moody aggressive manager style will not work at least in the Prem as they will just f*** off to another club.

Hatefootballnow
Sorry but a manager publicly throwing a specific player under the bus has always been rare in football reserved for the worst of the worst performances or spectacularly bad sendings off, it's nothing to do with modern footballers, managers just don't do it,
Mourinho's done it more times in two and a bit years than I recall Fergie doing it in his entire time at the club. I expect Fergie absolutely f***ing roasted individuals in the privacy of the dressing room, but it only became public knowledge as gossip in RI and UWS.

What did Mourinho's treatment of Shaw and Mkhitaryan last season achieve, both looked mentally shot, so what was the aim? He'd have lost any dressing room.

Also reshaping the squad post Fergie, when Mourinho leaves the next manager will be hamstrung by a fading 29 year old forward that's just been handed a stupid contract, Mourinho hasn't even reshaped the squad post Moyes.

Unread 20-08-2018, 08:40 AM
TheFatGoth

Unread 20-08-2018, 08:42 AM
Seamus

he's been mentioned earlier and no one laughed then

Unread 20-08-2018, 08:49 AM
TheFatGoth

Giggs is the bookies fave

Unread 20-08-2018, 08:50 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
He'd never kick off about lack of investment or fall out with the players

Unread 20-08-2018, 08:52 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
think simeone would be immense id imagine they will go all out for poch the clubs easy option would be zz hes free hes available and would have enormous pulling power adidas would love it so would pogba ... also couple of german coaches out there especially the lad at hoffenheim Julian Nagelsmann but he maybe just be to young for utd ... outside chance rogers wouldnt surprise me if they went down that rd
He’s already agreed to a new job for next season you clown

Unread 20-08-2018, 08:52 AM
redhegemony

A mentor like Ancelotti , someone of that generation who can guide and offer advice and take the heat off. I'd also add in an ex player - not that far removed age wise to act as a mentor for players to lessen the role of agents. Someone who they can confide in and be a support.

It's the role in the old days carried out in the dressing room by players like Robbo or Choccy.

Unread 20-08-2018, 09:51 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
A mentor like Ancelotti , someone of that generation who can guide and offer advice and take the heat off. I'd also add in an ex player - not that far removed age wise to act as a mentor for players to lessen the role of agents. Someone who they can confide in and be a support.

It's the role in the old days carried out in the dressing room by players like Robbo or Choccy.
Er we tried this sort of thing once, it was a complete bust.

Unread 20-08-2018, 10:01 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

Unread 20-08-2018, 10:24 AM
Wellinever

Default No more 'make overs', strip back to the wood!

Don't think it really matters at the moment who is the so called manager, the club is in denial, from top to bottom!

1) There is dead-lock at senior manager level, CEO v Team Manager, it needs a triumvirate at the top, with an overview taken by a Director of Football, who plans ahead, and in real time mediates between the other two.

2) The Squad contains remnants of the last four managers, all bought at different times for different purposes, clearing out of up to70% needed.

3) The Old Trafford stadium does not need a revamp, it needs a new purpose built Stadium that its access and egress isn't restricted by its surroundings, on one side by a railway line and the other a by a canal, and that has up to date media systems, seating and access points suitable for capacity of 75,000.

The dire performance on the pitch yesterday was just the tip of the iceberg we are steaming towards and, unfortunately, we are not even at the stage of thinking about rearranging the deck chairs!
Closed Thread