Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-06-2017, 01:07 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
you going for a PTSD claim keith ?
£#%&! off, I'm not a scouser. joke.

Seriously, never knowingly suffered at the time but I did get, in my view, 'disproportionately' upset re the Manchester bombing recently (blubbing in the car type scenes) and I wondered whether it might be some delayed response or maybe just indigestion (or maybe just because it was horrific).

It happening when I was an unemotional ice like 19 year old probably helped a lot.

Unread 28-06-2017, 01:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Will he do Time ?

Unread 28-06-2017, 01:11 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
the 96th victim died 4 years later, so not eligible as manslaughter charge
Year and a day rule... since abolished.

Unread 28-06-2017, 01:34 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
nearly 30 years this has taken

Regardless of who you think is to blame on the day, just another example about how the authorities can keep almost anything they want covered up for a very long time.

Wonder if it will take just as long to get justice for the Greenfell victims.
considering half the country's banging on about £#%&!ing cladding instead of blaming the incumbent local and national decision-makers I imagine it could, yes.

Unread 28-06-2017, 02:18 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Mr Duckenfield faces manslaughter by gross negligence of 95 men, women and children.
Sir Norman faces four charges of misconduct in a public office relating to alleged lies he told in the aftermath about the culpability of fans
Graham Mackrell, former Sheffield Wednesday Club Secretary, will be accused of breaching Health and Safety and Safety at Sports Ground legislation
Peter Metcalf, who was a solicitor acting for SYP, is charged with perverting the course of Justice, relating to changes to witness statements
Former Ch Supt Donald Denton is accused of perverting the course of justice
Former Det Ch Insp Alan Foster is charged with perverting the course of justice
No organisation will face corporate charges. No-one from the ambulance service will face charges
Got to have been loads more dibble involved in the cover up than 2 ffs Suppose they all plead the SS mitigation, I vas only taking orders...

Unread 28-06-2017, 02:19 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Good. About time the dibble were held accountable when they £#%&!ed up
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
And why not? Probably one of the most deserving cases of the last 50 years.
agreed. good luck to them.

Unread 28-06-2017, 02:21 PM
Mr_Ed

Hope the money heals all the wounds.

Unread 28-06-2017, 02:36 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
considering half the country's banging on about £#%&!ing cladding instead of blaming the incumbent local and national decision-makers I imagine it could, yes.
might be a good idea to wait for the public inquiry to start before deciding who's guilty. I can't help thinking throb wouldn't have much to say about this if it happened under a labour government (search for lakanal house and you won't find a mention before a couple of weeks ago - I must admit I haven't searched under every potential wrong spelling he might have used). and he is persistently ignoring reports about cladding, sprinklers, etc dating back to 2000 at least. he's not interested in truth and justice, only in blaming austerity and the tories.

however, this isn't the thread for such a discussion. it's just that everything he says is undermined by having a hand over one eye. he can't see it, of course.

no need to quote me in any replies - this is not the thread for them anyway.

Unread 28-06-2017, 02:38 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
might be a good idea to wait for the public inquiry to start before deciding who's guilty. I can't help thinking throb wouldn't have much to say about this if it happened under a labour government (search for lakanal house and you won't find a mention before a couple of weeks ago - I must admit I haven't searched under every potential wrong spelling he might have used). and he is persistently ignoring reports about cladding, sprinklers, etc dating back to 2000 at least. he's not interested in truth and justice, only in blaming austerity and the tories.

however, this isn't the thread for such a discussion. it's just that everything he says is undermined by having a hand over one eye. he can't see it, of course.

ffs

classic jem

Unread 28-06-2017, 02:47 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

Yet you felt it was?

And let's not forget who was the Govt at the time of Hillsboro.

Unread 28-06-2017, 02:57 PM
Buckwheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stannage
What about the forgotten 97th victim?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.ind...470.html%3Famp

Jesus that's rough. The poor £#%&!er

Unread 28-06-2017, 03:03 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Yet you felt it was?

And let's not forget who was the Govt at the time of Hillsboro.
no, throb felt it was.

indeed, let's not forget who was in government (thank you for staying on topic). although I don't see any politicians who have been charged.

Unread 28-06-2017, 03:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
no, throb felt it was.

indeed, let's not forget who was in government (thank you for staying on topic). although I don't see any politicians who have been charged.
Because she's dead, her final days cost the tax payer £3.6m....

Small price to pay for hooligans and immigrants to lay dead on football terraces and smouldering kitchen floors...

Unread 28-06-2017, 03:26 PM
sweetleftfoot

Because it was the death of poor people, they systematically covered this up for years. I hope the @#%&!s rot in jail til they die slow alzheimersy £#%&!ed up deaths.

Nothing but utter contempt for them, and anyone defending them or going "meh scouse" can go get £#%&!ed too. Could've been United. Us and our Dads and kid brothers and sisters. We battered Forest in the quarters...

Unread 28-06-2017, 03:44 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Because it was the death of poor people, they systematically covered this up for years. I hope the @#%&!s rot in jail til they die slow alzheimersy £#%&!ed up deaths.

Nothing but utter contempt for them, and anyone defending them or going "meh scouse" can go get £#%&!ed too. Could've been United. Us and our Dads and kid brothers and sisters. We battered Forest in the quarters...
Would have been played at Goodison or Maine Road but your point stands

Unread 28-06-2017, 04:58 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Because it was the death of poor people, they systematically covered this up for years. I hope the c***s rot in jail til they die slow alzheimersy £#%&!ed up deaths.

We played at hillsborough in semis in 76 and 77

Same kick off time, and we had the leppings lane end

Nobody died

Unread 28-06-2017, 06:15 PM
Stannage

Quote:
in 76 and 77

Nobody died

Unread 28-06-2017, 06:22 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
We played at hillsborough in semis in 76 and 77

Same kick off time, and we had the leppings lane end

Nobody died
You of all people ?!

Still swallowing thatcher, police and murdoch lies ?

Unread 28-06-2017, 06:31 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You of all people ?!

Still swallowing thatcher, police and murdoch lies ?
No pal

Perfectly aware that the cops lied, the press lied, and the thatcher govt made sure a lot of the truth remained buried .....

But....

I cannot get my head round the idea that the fans were perfectly behaved gentlemen. We've all been away with united, and let's face it there's a right load of pissed up loons in attendance ...and they were no different. I was at hillsborough in 76 and 77, on leppings lane, and it was scary.....caused by fans pushing from the back. Ok the games should have been policed better, the stadium was not fit for purpose, etc etc, but the behaviour of the fans was a contributory factor. And in the absence of just one £#%&!ing scouser admitting that, they can £#%&! off

Unread 28-06-2017, 06:55 PM
otbarney

Quote:
No pal

Perfectly aware that the cops lied, the press lied, and the thatcher govt made sure a lot of the truth remained buried .....

But....

I cannot get my head round the idea that the fans were perfectly behaved gentlemen. We've all been away with united, and let's face it there's a right load of pissed up loons in attendance ...and they were no different. I was at hillsborough in 76 and 77, on leppings lane, and it was scary.....caused by fans pushing from the back. Ok the games should have been policed better, the stadium was not fit for purpose, etc etc, but the behaviour of the fans was a contributory factor. And in the absence of just one £#%&!ing scouser admitting that, they can £#%&! off
This.
Closed Thread