Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Good one, nobody's suggested Rio yet

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:25 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
£#%&!in ell Maths not your strong point either pal
over half way innit #@&%! including myself. Are you wanting me to mark your card, pal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
top name
same as my youngest
Bought him a United top with his name on for his 7th birthday last week. Feels like a punishment now
top lads know, pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Not one name mentioned that fills me with hope.
The players every bit as responsible for this shit as Jose but the manager is the one who will ultimately be sacrificed. Just don’t see the point if there are no obvious options who would do any better.
Keane
The players would down tools the minute he opened his mouth. People complain about Jose’s lack of people skills & then put this @#%&! up as a replacement .

Conte & Simeone had a few mentions. Both every bit as defensive as Mourinho .
Who would you go for oh @#%&!y one? Mou

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:41 AM
AK14

Why would Zidane take the job on a temporary basis?

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:51 AM
Denis Irwell

Don’t know why anyone thinks a change of manager will make any difference. Jose has been shit sometimes... Seville esp... but this is not 1986 when the clubs owners were desperate for a title. These £#%&!ers will be happy if we achieve what Arse and the dippers did for the past 15/30 years.

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:57 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Why would Zidane take the job on a temporary basis?
Wrong Frenchman.

Unread 21-08-2018, 09:58 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Wrong Frenchman.
God I hope not...

But I was referring to Parters post about Zidane on an interim basis.

Unread 21-08-2018, 10:31 AM
Whalefish

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Can't even be arsed.

Anyone.

We all know it goes beyond Mourinho.
This.

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:15 PM
Kangared

Who would you go for oh @#%&!y one? Mou [/quote]

Not doing a good job of ignoring me are you knucklehead

Once Klopp went to the dark side Mourinho was the only one I felt could fix this mess. Done well until this season . Sticking with him for a few reasons but if players don’t then he’s gone & the club will be run by overpaid petulant players . Can’t think of anyone who isn’t at best a huge gamble

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:17 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
over half way innit #@&%! including myself. Are you wanting me to mark your card, pal?

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:38 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Who would you go for oh @#%&!y one? Mou

Once Klopp went to the dark side Mourinho was the only one I felt could fix this mess. Done well until this season . Sticking with him for a few reasons but if players don’t then he’s gone & the club will be run by overpaid petulant players . Can’t think of anyone who isn’t at best a huge gamble[/quote]

He’s lost the players, the board and the fans lad. He’s not a Manchester United man. I think deep down we all knew that, many of us voiced it, but sheer desperation made us all hope he would restore us to former glories. Truth be told, he clearly has no idea how to manage a club like United. It was obvious very early on for me; it’s not to say he’s a terrible manager, because he has an outstanding record, but he doesn’t have the temperament or broadness of mind to mange United. It’s more and more obvious by every passing week. I honestly don’t think he realised how big United are; I think he thought our fans would be happy with this. Tbf to him his record isn’t that bad as united manager is it; but it’s so so much more than that.

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:46 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Who would you go for oh c***y one? Mou

Once Klopp went to the dark side Mourinho was the only one I felt could fix this mess. Done well until this season . Sticking with him for a few reasons but if players don’t then he’s gone & the club will be run by overpaid petulant players . Can’t think of anyone who isn’t at best a huge gamble[/quote]

Debatable.

2018 has been one of the worst years i can remember supporting United. We've been absolutely rotten.

Unread 21-08-2018, 02:03 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

Once Klopp went to the dark side Mourinho was the only one I felt could fix this mess. Done well until this season . Sticking with him for a few reasons but if players don’t then he’s gone & the club will be run by overpaid petulant players . Can’t think of anyone who isn’t at best a huge gamble
He’s lost the players, the board and the fans lad. He’s not a Manchester United man. I think deep down we all knew that, many of us voiced it, but sheer desperation made us all hope he would restore us to former glories. Truth be told, he clearly has no idea how to manage a club like United. It was obvious very early on for me; it’s not to say he’s a terrible manager, because he has an outstanding record, but he doesn’t have the temperament or broadness of mind to mange United. It’s more and more obvious by every passing week. I honestly don’t think he realised how big United are; I think he thought our fans would be happy with this. Tbf to him his record isn’t that bad as united manager is it; but it’s so so much more than that.[/quote]

Bang on.

He's a very selfish guy. He's only interested in preserving his legacy, his own record. He's not interested in the club.

Fair enough. That's up to him, but it's not what a United manager should be.

For all the faults of Moyes, he was honoured to have the job (as well he £#%&!ing should be) and wanted to do succeed Fergie. Lvg tried to implement something for the guy after him.

Jose cares only about Jose. He behaves like he's been doing us a favour since day one. He NEVER speaks about the club in glowing terms. After our utterly embarrassing showing against Sevilla (which I think was the moment he was truly done here) he doubled-down and told us all how lucky we are to be at this stage.

Thank you, Jose. Thank you for this special moment.

We hired him in the hope he'd been humbled by Chelsea, that he was smart enough to 'get us', but he really can't get past his own ego and the way it manifests itself in pettiness and negativity is once again going to prove his downfall.

And he won't care. He'll defend himself again. He'll point to being the first United manager to win the Europa. He'll point out our highest finish and biggest points total since Fergie left and he'll think that is enough to be a United boss.

He won't care about the football. He won't care that everyone is basically deeply depressed

He simply doesn't get it or us. He's not going to suddenly just start playing expansively, the players aren't suddenly going to jump onside with his methods.

I can't see any way in which this turns around. So get rid now while the season is retrievable and while we still have some decent players.

And before any £#%&!ing gimp on here rattles off some win percentage stats or unfathomable £#%&!ing Chris Morris graph, its not about results.

After 2 years, We are an utterly abhorrent football team with him charge.

Unread 21-08-2018, 02:08 PM
Bunker Buster

That interview after Sevilla

Had suppressed that in my mind....

Quote:
That is not the end of the world. I sit in this chair twice in the Champions League and I knock Man United out at home at Old Trafford," he told reporters.

"I sit in this chair with Porto, Man United out, I sit in this chair with Real Madrid, Man United out. So is not something new for the club and of course being Manchester United manager and losing a Champions League tie at home is a disappointment, obviously."

Get out of our club......

Unread 21-08-2018, 02:13 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Me me me...

Appeases disappointed fans by pointing out other times his brilliance disappointed them.

Well done, mate.

Unread 21-08-2018, 02:34 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
He’s lost the players, the board and the fans lad. He’s not a Manchester United man. I think deep down we all knew that, many of us voiced it, but sheer desperation made us all hope he would restore us to former glories. Truth be told, he clearly has no idea how to manage a club like United. It was obvious very early on for me; it’s not to say he’s a terrible manager, because he has an outstanding record, but he doesn’t have the temperament or broadness of mind to mange United. It’s more and more obvious by every passing week. I honestly don’t think he realised how big United are; I think he thought our fans would be happy with this. Tbf to him his record isn’t that bad as united manager is it; but it’s so so much more than that.

Bang on.

He's a very selfish guy. He's only interested in preserving his legacy, his own record. He's not interested in the club.

Fair enough. That's up to him, but it's not what a United manager should be.

For all the faults of Moyes, he was honoured to have the job (as well he £#%&!ing should be) and wanted to do succeed Fergie. Lvg tried to implement something for the guy after him.

Jose cares only about Jose. He behaves like he's been doing us a favour since day one. He NEVER speaks about the club in glowing terms. After our utterly embarrassing showing against Sevilla (which I think was the moment he was truly done here) he doubled-down and told us all how lucky we are to be at this stage.

Thank you, Jose. Thank you for this special moment.

We hired him in the hope he'd been humbled by Chelsea, that he was smart enough to 'get us', but he really can't get past his own ego and the way it manifests itself in pettiness and negativity is once again going to prove his downfall.

And he won't care. He'll defend himself again. He'll point to being the first United manager to win the Europa. He'll point out our highest finish and biggest points total since Fergie left and he'll think that is enough to be a United boss.

He won't care about the football. He won't care that everyone is basically deeply depressed

He simply doesn't get it or us. He's not going to suddenly just start playing expansively, the players aren't suddenly going to jump onside with his methods.

I can't see any way in which this turns around. So get rid now while the season is retrievable and while we still have some decent players.

And before any £#%&!ing gimp on here rattles off some win percentage stats or unfathomable £#%&!ing Chris Morris graph, its not about results.

After 2 years, We are an utterly abhorrent football team with him charge.

Good post if not faaaaaaaaaar too long.

Unread 21-08-2018, 02:37 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Misquote didn't help

Unread 21-08-2018, 02:37 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Misquote didn't help
Agreed. Disappointed I had to format my reply so I quoted your whole quote.

Other tham that, well done.

Unread 21-08-2018, 02:38 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Disgraceful.

He was never United. Sir Bobby was right.

Unread 21-08-2018, 02:41 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Disgraceful.

He was never United. Sir Bobby was right.
Called it when Fergie left. He didn't want him anywhere near the club.

Wished we listened to him.

Unread 21-08-2018, 02:41 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
New to Billy ?
Closed Thread