United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-12-2012, 12:53 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Evans is our best defender the fact you cannot see this makes him even better
the fact that you can't see he's a @#%&!, lucky not have been sent off three times this season for two-footed challenges, gets bullied, gets turned, was responsible for all reading's goals losing his man and is a £#%&!ing gormless tool strangely doesn't make you any better.

our best defender, my arse. smalling is better than evans. rio and vidic, if fit, are the best centre backs in the world. of course, they may never be fit again. truth is, we need to buy a centre back to play with smalling.

Unread 12-12-2012, 12:56 AM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
the fact that you can't see he's a @#%&!, lucky not have been sent off three times this season for two-footed challenges, gets bullied, gets turned, was responsible for all reading's goals losing his man and is a £#%&!ing gormless tool strangely doesn't make you any better.

our best defender, my arse. smalling is better than evans. rio and vidic, if fit, are the best centre backs in the world. of course, they may never be fit again. truth is, we need to buy a centre back to play with smalling.
Smailling.......ffs.......he's played about ten games in two years and was all over the show when he came on Sunday letting the Liars back into it, had big Johnny stayed on we'd have won 3-0

I hope the next time Evans does a two footed challenge it is on your head, be vg2c as the kids say

Unread 12-12-2012, 01:02 AM
jem

Quote:
Smailling.......ffs.......he's played about ten games in two years and was all over the show when he came on Sunday letting the Liars back into it, had big Johnny stayed on we'd have won 3-0

I hope the next time Evans does a two footed challenge it is on your head, be vg2c as the kids say
your fantasies about evans beating me up are ridiculous. he would wet himself rather than enter my zone of terror.

smalling was our best player when he had a run of games. you have a very short memory, defective eyesight and an inability to appreciate talent or a lack of gorm.

jonny £#%&!ing evans.... :shakehead:

Unread 12-12-2012, 01:06 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

evans is our best defender when he had a run of games. you have a very short memory, defective eyesight and an inability to appreciate talent or a lack of gorm.
it's you that has the short memory.....nothing against Smalling he will be a good player for us if he an ever GET a run of games

but he will never be as good as Evans

Unread 12-12-2012, 01:08 AM
Stickman

Quote:
it's you that has the short memory.....nothing against Smalling he will be a good player for us if he an ever GET a run of games

but he will never be as good as Evans
Thats a bit presumptious.

I rate Evans, but Smalling is a class act and only going to improve as well. fwiw I thought Smalling did pretty well on Sun.

Unread 12-12-2012, 01:11 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman

I rate Evans, but Smalling is a class act and only going to improve as well. fwiw I thought Smalling did pretty well on Sun.
we looked a lot more solid when Evans was on nqat

Unread 12-12-2012, 01:20 AM
dunk

Smalling is going to be one of the top CB's around, injury permitting. He's £#%&!ing quality.

Unread 12-12-2012, 01:24 AM
The Return of JC

At the moment the defenders aren't helping and we don't need them anyway.

In two years it will all be done on computers.

Unread 12-12-2012, 01:26 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman

Yep. Smalling was good when he came on. Whole back six were excellent. Everybody played their part.

Unread 12-12-2012, 01:56 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Smalling is going to be one of the top CB's around, injury permitting. He's £#%&!ing quality.
This.

He seems like the natural successor to Rio. Absolutely class player.

Unread 12-12-2012, 03:55 AM
Part 36 Offer

remember when smalling was completely written off on here after 1 game.

people saying he's a non league footballer. the usual clueless @#%&! suspects as you can imagine

Unread 12-12-2012, 04:02 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
remember when smalling was completely written off on here after 1 game.

people saying he's a non league footballer. the usual clueless @#%&! suspects as you can imagine
I've not read the thread, as usual because they are frankly unreadable unless you are a 'Fredster', but what are you trying to say about Smalling? You said nothing in all honesty. Do you think he will be the same as Jones ieuncan Edwards-esque? Explain yoursen and stop talking in riddles.

Unread 12-12-2012, 04:09 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
I've not read the thread, as usual because they are frankly unreadable unless you are a 'Fredster', but what are you trying to say about Smalling? You said nothing in all honesty. Do you think he will be the same as Jones ieuncan Edwards-esque? Explain yoursen and stop talking in riddles.
lay off the vodka pol

Unread 12-12-2012, 08:33 AM
borsuk

jones is a future united captain imo, quality player, great to have him back fit.

Unread 12-12-2012, 09:12 AM
S/Side.Red

Still Rio and Vidic for me, especially in big games.

The hope would be that Evans continues to iron out the mistakes he still makes and pushes Rio out before long.

Vidic never had pace, so if he can stay fit he should be around for a few more years yet. Great player for the younger three to learn from.

Unread 12-12-2012, 09:58 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
jones is a future united captain imo, quality player, great to have him back fit.
You love this 'future united captain', 'future best no 9' shit...

Jones - future united captain
Evans - future united captain
Welbeck - future best no 9

Unread 12-12-2012, 10:57 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Jones ain't no centre back. I don't know what he is tbh. He seemed to be one at Blackburn...
blackburn finished 4 pts off the relegation zone, only 4 others shipped more goals and he played in the 7-1 at OT.

tbf.

Unread 13-12-2012, 12:07 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
blackburn finished 4 pts off the relegation zone, only 4 others shipped more goals and he played in the 7-1 at OT.

tbf.
In midfield

Unread 13-12-2012, 12:50 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
everyone fit (), what would you say our first-choice pairing should be?

and what do you think it will be in two years?
Everyone fit: Rio, Vidic
Current: Rio, Smalling
Future: Smalling, Jones

Unread 13-12-2012, 01:01 AM
Mr West

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Everyone fit: Rio, Vidic
Current: Rio, Smalling
Future: Smalling, Jones
Pfft.

He's atrocious, seen more brains in a fish tank.
Closed Thread