United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
There is something not right at Chelsea the way they handled the whole Terry thing was indicative of too much player power as with the Clattenburg affair.

As with Liverpool and Suarez it makes you realise just how good Gill/Fergie are at what they do.
this with a cherry on top

Unread 04-11-2012, 09:01 PM
Grimson

I think that's been a long-term problem there. I recall hearing that the players didn't like Scolari's training methods and one of them - surely not JT - went to Roman about it. Villas-Boas authored his own execution the first time he left Lampard out. None of the senior players broke a sweat for him after that.

Unread 04-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I think that's been a long-term problem there. I recall hearing that the players didn't like Scolari's training methods and one of them - surely not JT - went to Roman about it. Villas-Boas authored his own execution the first time he left Lampard out. None of the senior players broke a sweat for him after that.
di matteo is there because he helps maintain the status quo. he's not going to rock the boat too much or upset people and he's a likeable chap so he's not going to fall out with any players.

Unread 04-11-2012, 09:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
di matteo is there because he helps maintain the status quo. he's not going to rock the boat too much or upset people and he's a likeable chap so he's not going to fall out with any players.
yep, I doubt somehow if he is the main driver of all this nonsense in the past week......

Unread 04-11-2012, 09:26 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
yep, I doubt somehow if he is the main driver of all this nonsense in the past week......
was gobbing off at flurgie earlier in the week...'we do not talk about other clubs' before proceeding to whinge about how nasty united get lots of favours from referees. the £#%&!ing hamster-looking @#%&!.

Unread 04-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
was gobbing off at flurgie earlier in the week...'we do not talk about other clubs' before proceeding to whinge about how nasty united get lots of favours from referees. the £#%&!ing hamster-looking @#%&!.
koala bear mate, he looks like a koala bear.

Unread 04-11-2012, 09:47 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
We probably won't, though
We should win our next 5.

City away is anyones game. Hopefully we just go gung ho as a tactical game with our 2 man midfield and their physicality will end in another dull 1-0 to them.

Unread 04-11-2012, 09:50 PM
My Name is Keith

A spoon mate, he looks like a wooden spoon that a kid paints to look like a person.

Too difficult to say on the league. I'm fairly encouraged with what I've seen so far but we're still lacking a leader in the centre of the team. As much as RVP has added an massive goal threat and lots of skill, he's also added some %@#$&!s to the team, something that's been sadly lacking since keane went.

A more mobile midfield has helped too.

Desperate for City to implode but giving it to them last year also gives them the experience to win things again. Unforgiveable but hay ho.

I honestly think a more passionate crowd at OT would help our home form. We are so sedate, it's excrutiating. Must be weird playing infront of that many people being that quiet.

Unread 04-11-2012, 10:07 PM
Sloppy

Unread 04-11-2012, 10:23 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Unread 04-11-2012, 11:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
Yeah sure, but we all know he is just an "acceptable" figurehead for public consumption (not unlike Romney for the GOP)

It all has the fingerprints of "Brave English LION" Jay Tee and Roman Arkadievich, doesn't it??
Closed Thread