Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-09-2012, 07:24 PM
elhombre

The @#%&!s will still play out of their £#%&!ing skins on Sunday

And the bastards equalise

Unread 20-09-2012, 07:25 PM
borsuk

it's sunday league defending from both sides is this. i might be being too generous though.

Unread 20-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Switching Off

Borini

Unread 20-09-2012, 07:27 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

£#%&! me...you do realise emmerdale is on ...dont you

Unread 20-09-2012, 07:32 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
£#%&! me...you do realise emmerdale is on ...dont you
I would rather watch the Europa £#%&!ing league, tbh

Unread 20-09-2012, 07:36 PM
elhombre

If we went after these @#%&!s on sunday we could run up a cricket score - they are £#%&!ing £#%&!

Unread 20-09-2012, 07:38 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
If we went after these @#%&!s on sunday we could run up a cricket score - they are £#%&!ing £#%&!

Unread 20-09-2012, 07:39 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I would rather watch the Europa £#%&!ing league, tbh
thats just

id rather watch the "best of" gordon brown conference speeches than watch the scousers play anyone other than United.

Unread 20-09-2012, 07:40 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

Unread 20-09-2012, 07:41 PM
denis lawless

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Jones, Enrique, Coates, Carragher, Wisdom, Henderson, Sahin, Suso, Downing, Assaidi, Pacheco.

Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
how many of that bunch of @#%&!s do you seriously expect to be on the pitch on sunday ?

Unread 20-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Mr Kaboom

Uncle Fester on fire tonight.

Unread 20-09-2012, 07:56 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Fenerbache just £#%&!ed up my accumalator.

2 goals in 5 minutes

Unread 20-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Rhodzy

Dembele

Unread 20-09-2012, 09:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
thats just

id rather watch the "best of" gordon brown conference speeches than watch the scousers play anyone other than United.
I meant the Europa league in general, mate

But seriously, Emmerdale is utter £#%&!ing toss

Unread 20-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Ben

lazio supporters making monkey noises to big defoers. :shakhead:

Unread 20-09-2012, 09:34 PM
taff

Quote:
cant understand why clubs try to "get into europe"...and then when theyre in, they play the stiffs

£#%&!ing mental
it's like an infinite cycle: do well in the league to get into europe, then neglect europe to concentrate on doing well in the league to get into europe.

it's almost as if it's been divested of its gravitas as a competition but still carries enough financial incentive to justify qualifying.

Unread 20-09-2012, 09:38 PM
armchair

I won't be watching any of these games if I can help it except maybe the final. When United were in it, it felt like some sort of relegation.

Unread 20-09-2012, 10:31 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I meant the Europa league in general, mate

But seriously, Emmerdale is utter £#%&!ing toss
youre right ..it is utter toss ......thats the point i was making ... the fact that despite emmerdale being shite, id still rather watch that than liver£#%&!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
it's like an infinite cycle: do well in the league to get into europe, then neglect europe to concentrate on doing well in the league to get into europe.

it's almost as if it's been divested of its gravitas as a competition but still carries enough financial incentive to justify qualifying.
its a bizarre situation all round.....none of the english sides take it seriously and i can only see that changing if they reduce the number of teams in the CL to a maximum of 2 per country.....and stop parachuting in the losers from the CL group stages in in the latter stages.

would be good to see the CWC making a comeback

none of that is ever gonna happen though........

Unread 20-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Football Fan

Quote:
youre right ..it is utter toss ......thats the point i was making ... the fact that despite emmerdale being shite, id still rather watch that than liver£#%&!

its a bizarre situation all round.....none of the english sides take it seriously and i can only see that changing if they reduce the number of teams in the CL to a maximum of 2 per country.....and stop parachuting in the losers from the CL group stages in in the latter stages.

would be good to see the CWC making a comeback

none of that is ever gonna happen though........
Yep, that and the UEFA cup used to carry a bit of prestige over here.

This europa lark is just a big joke to everyone in this country, not sure other countries are quite as money obsessed as the British clubs though.

Unread 21-09-2012, 09:38 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff

this.

don't forget [which i'm sure you haven't], you get more money the higher you finish. so those finishing in the europa league spots are guaranteed big money... they must get money from being in the europa league, too i.e. TV money... most teams are more interested in the domestic league, so once they're in to the group games they £#%&! it off because it takes up too much resources to put a team out and obviously only one team can win it...

it's a mickey mouse league with shit teams. make the CL top two. bring back the CWC and keep the uefa cup for 3 or 4 placed teams in the domestic league...
Closed Thread