United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-09-2012, 08:42 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
i know he was shit but it was a shame we didn't play him in his favoured position

As if we'd ever £#%&!ing do that with any player

Unread 03-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
23 or higher apparently
Standard 20m one only goes up to 21 iirc.

Unread 03-09-2012, 08:45 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
But surely it depends on the length. As far as I know there isn't a set distance between start and finish??
Always done it on 20m. Sure that's the standard distance.

Unread 03-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

As if we'd ever £#%&!ing do that with any player
odd that isn't it? he plays his best stuff for PSV in the middle of the park. destroys AC Milan in the Champions League (should have scored in that game btw) then we sign him and deploy him as a winger, you couldn't make it up

Unread 03-09-2012, 08:48 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
odd that isn't it? he plays his best stuff for PSV in the middle of the park. destroys AC Milan in the Champions League (should have scored in that game btw) then we sign him and deploy him as a winger, you couldn't make it up
Fergie got slated on here for playing Park central whenever he did

Unread 03-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
by then it was too late.

but with that being said he must shoulder some blame too. he turned up to United not knowing how to play football for some reason he must've switched with his twin brother on a WUM

Unread 03-09-2012, 08:54 PM
borsuk

park was a great buy, good player for us for several years, fell away in his last year or so.

Unread 03-09-2012, 08:59 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Standard 20m one only goes up to 21 iirc.
It's like Spinal Tap, this one goes to 23. Tbh, I know nothing about it, I read "above level 23" somewhere earlier.

Unread 03-09-2012, 08:59 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
bang to rights here tbh

Unread 03-09-2012, 09:39 PM
fix up look SHARPE

just re-reading neville's autobiography and he mentions that the only players who ever 'beat the machine' on the bleep test were becks and erm, dwight yorke.

Unread 03-09-2012, 09:49 PM
Tumescent Throb

let's be honest, Kagawa is already dropping off the front, showing for the ball and playing with his back to goal

another two or three months of this and he'll be as predictable as any other poor @#%&! who's had to play off the front in recent years

just get yourself turned Kaggy baby and force a rethink

Unread 03-09-2012, 10:18 PM
jem

"I no say *bleep*"

he, like beckham, can run all day because he's a £#%&!ing lightweight.

where's our yaya?

Unread 03-09-2012, 11:06 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
park was a great buy, good player for us for several years, fell away in his last year or so.
This - another player it was trendy to slag off (especially with the stunningly original and perceptive "selling shirts" line )

Unread 04-09-2012, 12:22 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE
just re-reading neville's autobiography and he mentions that the only players who ever 'beat the machine' on the bleep test were becks and erm, dwight yorke.
Safe to say that would have been during his first season at the club.

Unread 04-09-2012, 12:26 AM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Originally Posted by fix up look SHARPE

Unread 04-09-2012, 12:37 AM
aardvark

Are we absolutely sure phelan didn't just misread the scores? Perhaps preoccupied by an upcoming biscuit run?

Unread 04-09-2012, 12:38 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark
Are we absolutely sure phelan didn't just misread the scores? Perhaps preoccupied by an upcoming biscuit run?
"yep, he scored 23.hobnob gaffer"

Unread 04-09-2012, 12:44 AM
tatty

Rooney level 1.

Unread 04-09-2012, 12:48 AM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Got to level 17 last time I did ot. Then we were told that we had a 2 minute break and had to do it again.

That is Premiership level

Unread 04-09-2012, 06:43 AM
believe

Quote:
Many wondered how United would replace the industry and work rate of Park Ji-Sung, who left to join QPR in a 2.5m pound deal in July, but it would appear the new midfielder has exactly what it takes to go the distance for his new side.
I love how this quote basically says we replaced Park with Kagawa

14.1 when I was 22. Ran approx 2km(a big guess) in one hour last night and can't feel my legs today.
Closed Thread