United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-06-2012, 10:09 AM
Jack Duckworth

can see england winning by a couple of goals here, tbh. i'm going for 2-0.

Unread 15-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Stakker

England are going to either bore draw, or get wiped like a dirty arse.

Unread 15-06-2012, 10:14 AM
signed dc

2-1 England - its ON etc

Unread 15-06-2012, 10:15 AM
PaulParkers

Smorgas-bored to Death

G2C England's reputation precedes them

Unread 15-06-2012, 10:18 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
come on sweden.

I just can't bring myself to support the likes of Cole, John Terblanche, Andy Shevchenko, Stevie Hang The DJ Gerrard, and the rest of the @#%&!s I spend the rest of the year despising. If they're england's finest you can stick it.

TBH, this has always been my problem with international football. It was a lot worse for me in the 70s when I was a wee urchin because you had the Home Internationals.
My bedroom was covered in posters of United players. I just couldn't get my head round how I would spend all season cheering on the likes of Sammy McIlroy, Martich Buchan, Jimmy Nichol & Arthur Albiston & then have to 'hate' them in favour of players like Keegan, Brooking & the £#%&!ing scouse @#%&!s contingent.
I spent all season hating those @#%&!s, then I was expecting to support them, to cheer them on?
It never made sense to me then & it doesn't now.

Unread 15-06-2012, 10:19 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al

TBH, this has always been my problem with international football. It was a lot worse for me in the 70s when I was a wee urchin because you had the Home Internationals.
My bedroom was covered in posters of United players. I just couldn't get my head round how I would spend all season cheering on the likes of Sammy McIlroy, Martich Buchan, Jimmy Nichol & Arthur Albiston & then have to 'hate' them in favour of players like Keegan, Brooking & the £#%&!ing scouse @#%&!s contingent.
I spent all season hating those @#%&!s, then I was expecting to support them, to cheer them on?
It never made sense to me then & it doesn't now.

Unread 15-06-2012, 10:22 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Oh, so sorry, missed the second L from his surname.

Unread 15-06-2012, 10:28 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Oh, so sorry, missed the second L from his surname.
Wasn't that, he was £#%&!ing shit.

Unread 15-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Wasn't that, he was £#%&!ing shit.
That dunt bother you much when you're a kid, you cheer em all on.

Well I did. Especially being the only Utd fan in the whole school. Every United player was a £#%&!ing God, every single one of them a red shirted master of his trade.

Unread 15-06-2012, 12:13 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
That dunt bother you much when you're a kid, you cheer em all on.

Well I did. Especially being the only Utd fan in the whole school. Every United player was a £#%&!ing God, every single one of them a red shirted master of his trade.
It did, never heard the £#%&!ing end of the tirades of abuse me dad used to give him. Didn't get much better with Duxbury.

I £#%&!ing hated Colin Gibson.

Unread 15-06-2012, 12:22 PM
saffers

Could actually be some entertainment on offer now Carroll is set to start.

Unread 15-06-2012, 12:28 PM
Zorg

Can't wait for this.

Unread 15-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Sloppy

Seen the words 'unleash andy carroll' in the same sentence in the paper.

Unread 15-06-2012, 12:31 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Could actually be some entertainment on offer now Carroll is set to start.

Unread 15-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Stakker

Looking forward to seeing some Swedish clunge tonight.

I love how every time there's a game, the camera always finds some fit women from the crowd. EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY. Except for the England games...Even Ireland had 1 fit girl, ffs. Must have employed her. What I don't get is why English girls don't also notice this and fix-up!?

Unread 15-06-2012, 01:13 PM
ralph

1 min 30

Swedish ass

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbol...-pa-traningen/

Unread 15-06-2012, 01:31 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Seen the words 'unleash andy carroll' in the same sentence in the paper.
We've sowed the wind, now we're going to reap the carroll whirlwind.

Unread 15-06-2012, 02:23 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakker

I love how every time there's a game, the camera always finds some fit women from the crowd. EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY. Except for the England games...Even Ireland had 1 fit girl, ffs. Must have employed her. What I don't get is why English girls don't also notice this and fix-up!?
because they're in bits.

Unread 15-06-2012, 02:34 PM
ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakker

tbf to fit English girls why would they travel to watch a boring team with a bunch of alcoholic fat bastards following them dressed as crusaders from the shires, and a shit band that plays the great escape tune non stop that everyone despises.

Unread 15-06-2012, 02:40 PM
Ginners

english blokes wont allow their birds to come over as they're there for the footy and not for a party/to win a popularity contest with the media
Closed Thread