United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-09-2012, 07:10 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I love how this quote basically says we replaced Park with Kagawa

14.1 when I was 22. Ran approx 2km(a big guess) in one hour last night and can't feel my legs today.
surprised you can see them tbh

Unread 04-09-2012, 07:16 AM
elephantstone

Unread 04-09-2012, 08:20 AM
wiganste

Quote:

14.1 when I was 22. Ran approx 2km(a big guess) in one hour last night and can't feel my legs today.
most people can walk 2km in an hour. Backwards

Unread 04-09-2012, 08:26 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I know this lurch but it's the fast bursts and turning that kills me.

Unread 04-09-2012, 08:27 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

Between this and the car thread, I'm getting the feeling that distances aren't Believe's strong point.

Unread 04-09-2012, 08:30 AM
wiganste

Quote:
I know this lurch but it's the fast bursts and turning that kills me.
lay off the burgers pal

Unread 04-09-2012, 08:31 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini

Between this and the car thread, I'm getting the feeling that distances aren't Believe's strong point.

Unread 04-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:

I can crawl further that quicker when I'm pissed

Unread 04-09-2012, 09:02 AM
Coracao

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry the Berry

That is Premiership level

Unread 04-09-2012, 09:57 AM
JakeB

"Many wondered how United would replace the industry and work rate of Park Ji-Sung"

That was indeed a huge worry, I'm sure, for all of us.

Unread 04-09-2012, 11:39 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

I'm worldy at the bleep test tbf. My brother is a joke at it though. Up there with kaggers

Just adore kaggers and rvp

Unread 04-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I'm worldy at the bleep test tbf. My brother is a joke at it though. Up there with kaggers

Just adore kaggers and rvp
Best level reached pol? In my prime idsmash you, used to do pull ups and sit ups to the bleep test, level 15 on sit ups.....

Unread 04-09-2012, 11:47 AM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Best level reached pol? In my prime idsmash you, used to do pull ups and sit ups to the bleep test, level 15 on sit ups.....
Army bleep tests ........... There is ALWAYS some @#%&! who will just Duracell it every time, even the PTI's would get bored watching the fit @#%&!s just keep running

Unread 04-09-2012, 11:55 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
clueless pol. pm me for deets. i would laugh at you tbh. ever done a marathon pol? ever met rvp pol?

Unread 04-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
Army bleep tests ........... There is ALWAYS some @#%&! who will just Duracell it every time, even the PTI's would get bored watching the fit @#%&!s just keep running
Used to love the bleep test, much better than 6.5 times round the track or down one side of the airfield up the other, used to pray for bad snow in winter so it was a bleep test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
clueless pol. pm me for deets. i would laugh at you tbh. ever done a marathon pol? ever met rvp pol?
Yes.

Not yet.

Point ?

Unread 04-09-2012, 12:12 PM
The Return of JC

I wonder how Anderson did.

Fat bastard probably thought the beep was the oven timer.

"ooh! That'll be my cake!"

Unread 04-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Harri Jaffa

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I wonder how Anderson did.

Fat bastard probably thought the beep was the oven timer.

"ooh! That'll be my cake!"
mi pastel está listo
Closed Thread