United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
It was indeed. Kind of hard to dislike the lad. I am sure that will come with time as he gets more scouseified.
he seems a decent bloke tbh, he never wanted to join liverpool, some peolpe make out hes a lifelong scouser ffs. was chuffed for him last night.

Unread 16-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Sparky***

delighted to look back and see the usual morons laughing it up when sweden went ahead, then quickly back under their rocks when welbeck scored the winner...couldn't even bring themselves to say well done to a united player.

Unread 16-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Really enjoyed it. Thought carroll's header was £#%&!ing immense. One of the best of the tourno so far and then there's the wellbz. Regardless of what you think about England, that will help give him the swagger/confidence that he'll need to be a top striker. £#%&!ing love the lad and can see a great future for him all being well.
This.

Unread 16-06-2012, 11:10 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Good to see a united youngster give our national team a huge boost in this competition .
The confidence that wellbeck will get from this if England do progress will be to our benefit next season
Anyone hoping for an England demise should think again !

Unread 16-06-2012, 11:29 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
All i can say is give it a go, two and a half minutes is the time to beat. part of the problem is you see the fat £#%&! and "comedy" dave in a little inset box on the screen too, so its not as simple as just having to listen to the bantz.
What year was it that Lids got relegated

Because that season, Moyles was banging on about how he didn't 'understand' football and 'comedy' Dave was giving him lessons..

Suddenly he is worthy of doing a commentary

The sooner the fat £#%&! dies of a heart-attack/gets sacked/comes out of his massive closet the better, sick of him polluting my ears the fat mincing yawkshire bastard

Unread 16-06-2012, 11:35 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling

Because that season, Moyles was banging on about how he didn't 'understand' football and 'comedy' Dave was giving him lessons..

The sooner the fat £#%&! dies of a heart-attack/gets sacked/comes out of his massive closet the better, sick of him polluting my ears the fat mincing yawkshire bastard
Heard him some years back when he was doing his Saturday show on R1.

It was before Lids imploded & were still a top 6 team. He had some fella phone in, can't remember why. This guy was an Everyon ST holder and Moyles was telling him how he, Moyles, knew more about football because he supported Leeds and they were higher in the table than Everton so therefore Moyles knew more about football.
Thing is, the @#%&! was 100% serious. You could tell the Everton lad just wanted to tell the fat shitfaced @#%&! to go die choking on his own shit, but then he'd have got cut off.
Moyles is an utter @#%&!stain of a human. He's on the list along with Alan Green & Rory McGrath.

Unread 17-06-2012, 12:04 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling

you shouldnt listen to radio 1
there is no good reason to ever listen to radio 1

Unread 17-06-2012, 12:11 PM
wonky no

is hating england not a bit 2 decades ago?

like the vibe thats coming from england at the moment. i think the hodge is just what the country needs. we have players that want to shine as a team. terrys clique has diminished. an era of realism, hard work and natural skill winning through over misplaced stature and ego.

long may it continue.

Unread 17-06-2012, 12:19 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
is hating england not a bit 2 decades ago?

like the vibe thats coming from england at the moment. i think the hodge is just what the country needs. we have players that want to shine as a team. terrys clique has diminished. an era of realism, hard work and natural skill winning through over misplaced stature and ego.

long may it continue.
agreed to some extent....but hodgson still picked terry and made gerrard captain. will be so glad to see the back of them two.

this is pretty much a throwaway tournament for england- it will be interesting to see the direction hodgson takes after the euros. i personally don't think he'll have the %@#$&!s to build a team around the youngsters.

Unread 17-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Stickman

England could have a pretty good team on paper for Brazil if Wilshere comes back and takes off from where he left. Rodwell will never be there imo, hes just not [Ithat [/i] good and id back someone to come through and jump him in the pecking order before then even.

Unread 17-06-2012, 01:03 PM
shenwen

if 'lamps' and barry had been fit, he's have played them. he got lucky, but then all managers need a bit of that.

Unread 17-06-2012, 01:09 PM
MUFC_91

Quote:
if 'lamps' and barry had been fit, he's have played them. he got lucky, but then all managers need a bit of that.
Imagine being addressed as 'Lamps'

Unread 17-06-2012, 01:36 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

UEFA deciding on disciplinary action against England due to fans trying to invade the pitch

Watch them kick us out

Unread 17-06-2012, 02:26 PM
wonky no

Quote:
theres an excuse for playing lampard though as he was benched for most of the season. he'd have played scholes if he had come out of retirement, i'd have thought. the only player i'm surprised hasnt gone is johnson from city.
Closed Thread