Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Doubt it, they are 11 points ahead

I mean

Unread 12-12-2017, 09:54 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I tell you what, if Jesus or Sterling or some other city @#%&!wipe had hassled Smalling into giving the ball away and city had then done a nice little passing move and scored, there’d be a queue on here to sniff Guardiola’s gusset.
No, If Smalling played the pass Koscielny did he'd have been hunted down and shot.

Unread 12-12-2017, 10:03 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No, If Smalling played the pass Koscielny did he'd have been hunted down and shot.
If it had been Lukaku hunting him he'd have had no reason to worry etc etc

Unread 12-12-2017, 10:09 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Here’s the intense press that forced Mustafi into the second

Seven men in our half. Look at the space Xhaka is in. It’s just horrific from Mustafi.

As you say, had that been one of ours I suspect we wouldn’t be calling it a forced error.

Unread 12-12-2017, 10:18 PM
utd99

Lingard’s up his arse and quicker than him.

Look, of course it was a mistake- a bad one- but aside from 40 yard screamers what goals don’t come from defensive errors? And even if we agreed that the error was totally unforced, we still had to score it.

You just find it hard to give us any credit now Mourinho is manager.

Unread 12-12-2017, 10:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

Look, of course it was a mistake- a bad one- but aside from 40 yard screamers what goals don’t come from defensive errors? And even if we agreed that the error was totally unforced, we still had to score it.

To be fair Siders is still probably stroking one out whilst watching Van gaal lead us to a masterclass of being 3-0 down at Arsenal after 19 mins or whatever it was.

Unread 12-12-2017, 10:21 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

He’s a 6ft centre-half playing at the highest level. He can’t hold off Jesse Lingard and pass it to Xhaka?

I’ve said we started by pushing up and that was good. What was better is them practically giving us two goals.

Unread 12-12-2017, 10:22 PM
dunk

Quote:

No, that's what you want to think.

Those 2 ridiculous £#%&!ing errors, that we did take advantage of in style thanks to our multi million pound strike force, and Jesseh (), aside, that game descends into yet another case of Mourinho's tactics leaving United looking limp wristed and bullied. That's the point. Which was proven the following week against City. The Arsenal scoreline was the anomaly, the performance was still shit.

Tbh the shit soup served up Sunday would've been much easier to take had the performance against Arsenal actually been any good. It's easy to lose to a really good side, these things happen, but in all honesty, the only good performance in a 'big' game or a game against a decent side that I can think of under Mourinho was Chelsea at OT last season.. I actually thought he'd seen the light, no Zlat, pacy front men and attacking with intent and purpose

Unread 12-12-2017, 10:26 PM
utd99

Quote:
No, that's what you want to think.
How do you think a poll would pan out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He’s a 6ft centre-half playing at the highest level. He can’t hold off Jesse Lingard and pass it to Xhaka?

I’ve said we started by pushing up and that was good. What was better is them practically giving us two goals.
I must not have agreed enough that it was a “bad” mistake.

It’s ok though, just ignore the whole other bit about us scoring them.

Unread 12-12-2017, 10:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
I don't much give a £#%&! tbh, it would further highlight your insecurity as much as anything.

'Quick everyone, let's second guess what dunk thinks to make me feel better'

Unread 12-12-2017, 10:33 PM
utd99

Quote:
I don't much give a £#%&! tbh, it would further highlight your insecurity as much as anything.

'Quick everyone, let's second guess what dunk thinks to make me feel better'
I wasn’t even talking about you you £#%&!ing dummy.

Unread 12-12-2017, 10:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
I wasn’t even talking about you you £#%&!ing dummy.
A poll about what then?

Unread 12-12-2017, 10:35 PM
utd99

Quote:
A poll about what then?
You quoted me answering Siders. I was talking about him.

Unread 12-12-2017, 10:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
To be fair Siders is still probably stroking one out whilst watching Van gaal lead us to a masterclass of being 3-0 down at Arsenal after 19 mins or whatever it was.

Unread 12-12-2017, 10:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
You quoted me answering Siders. I was talking about him.
Change dunk for siders then, the post remains accurate.

Unread 12-12-2017, 10:41 PM
utd99

Quote:
Change dunk for siders then, the post remains accurate.
Might as well I suppose. You’ve been his little sidekick on the matter for so long I’ve probably lost track of which is which. Just assume from now on I’m referring to the engineer, not his oily rag.

Unread 12-12-2017, 10:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
Might as well I suppose. You’ve been his little sidekick on the matter for so long I’ve probably lost track of which is which. Just assume from now on I’m referring to the engineer, not his oily rag.
you quoted me, hence the misunderstanding.

As mentioned in the rest of the post that you apparently just ignored, there has been one decent big game performance from a United side under Mourinho, that was the Chelsea game at OT, hence it is so easy to write off the Arsenal game as good fortune thanks to horrific mistakes by Koscielny and Mustafi so early in the game. The performance from the second goal to the third was £#%&!ing pitiful.. And even Southampton ripped Arsenal to shreds on the counter, they just lacked the quality of Lingard to capitalise..

Unread 12-12-2017, 10:54 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

I must not have agreed enough that it was a “bad” mistake.

It’s ok though, just ignore the whole other bit about us scoring them.
I already said that the exchange for the goal was great. Martials touch was beautiful and a lovely finish.

But in both cases the defenders absolutely £#%&!ed it.

Unread 12-12-2017, 11:01 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I already said that the exchange for the goal was great. Martials touch was beautiful and a lovely finish.

But in both cases the defenders absolutely £#%&!ed it.
Even Pogba’s pass for the opener. It looked simple, but it was just so composed and absolutely the right idea and execution. We played that game perfectly imo, and we shouldn’t have to apologise for having a top ‘keeper either.
Closed Thread