United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-12-2017, 08:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
And also that confidence plays an absolutely massive part in any success or failure.

The hyperbole is suffocating tbh. Everywhere you look they’re talking dynasties and Barcelona of England. £#%&! off you dramatic @#%&!s.
I’ll bet anyone on here hundred quid right now that City don’t win the league this year and next.
Still only two managers who have managed that in PL history, of course

Unread 12-12-2017, 08:25 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Still only two managers who have managed that in PL history, of course
Thanks Norris McWhirter.

Unread 12-12-2017, 08:27 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I disagree. We pressed very well. Had we sat deeper those defenders wouldn’t have made the decisions or mistakes they did. It can’t be the case that we give stick when we’re shit and no credit when we’re good.
That’s certainly not true in the case of the second goal. We had already dropped off. Mustafi had plenty of time and space. He just made a mess of it. First goal we pushed up with the ball, lost it and then their captain played a ridiculous square pass.

We did the right thing at Arsenal by pushing up early, but there’s no question the goals were absolute gifts.

Unread 12-12-2017, 08:30 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
That’s certainly not true in the case of the second goal. We had already dropped off. Mustafi had plenty of time and space. He just made a mess of it. First goal we pushed up with the ball, lost it and then their captain played a ridiculous square pass.

We did the right thing at Arsenal by pushing up early, but there’s no question the goals were absolute gifts.
Mate, a gift is what Silva and Ottamendi got. The goals we scored at Arsenal were varying combinations of winning possession, great passing and excellent finishes - even though Valencia did his best to £#%&! it up by taking an extra touch. You lot are making it sound like Cech threw it into his own net ffs.

Unread 12-12-2017, 08:30 PM
barca99

Quote:

You suggest the bet then laugh when I say chelsea

Silly amount of points going to be needed for the next 2-3 years.

Annoying any other season we would be doing well

Unread 12-12-2017, 08:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99

Imagine how Spurs must feel. Their points totals in the last couple of years are almost league winning totals.

Unread 12-12-2017, 08:32 PM
My Name is Keith

I thought we were poor against arsenal and poor against city. At the arse, we were devastating when we broke but it was like being in the trenches at the back. De gea was mom x 1000000.

Against city, we were just really poor.

As ever, I don’t things are as bad as is made out on here or that city are as good as is being suggested- take kdb out for extended parts of the season and they would miss him every bit as much as we missed p double.

I honestly think the ticker tape league champ celebrations could by city’s undoing. It’s a proper egg on your face situation they’ve created themselves which united always knew better than doing when we were as dominant as they are now.

Would absolutely love it if they came unstuck. Long shot but you never know.

If any of our players need motivating after that then they should be publically castrated.

Unread 12-12-2017, 08:35 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99

I was laughing at your lack of faith in us tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
p double.

Irk, is it too late to change my vote?

Unread 12-12-2017, 08:39 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
I was laughing at your lack of faith in us tbh.

Irk, is it too late to change my vote?

Unread 12-12-2017, 08:43 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I thought we were poor against arsenal and poor against city. At the arse, we were devastating when we broke but it was like being in the trenches at the back. De gea was mom x 1000000.

Against city, we were just really poor.

As ever, I don’t things are as bad as is made out on here or that city are as good as is being suggested- take kdb out for extended parts of the season and they would miss him every bit as much as we missed p double.

I honestly think the ticker tape league champ celebrations could by city’s undoing. It’s a proper egg on your face situation they’ve created themselves which united always knew better than doing when we were as dominant as they are now.

Would absolutely love it if they came unstuck. Long shot but you never know.

If any of our players need motivating after that then they should be publically castrated.
absolutely no £#%&!ing chance. Who is going to catch them even if they did? Us? we are £#%&!ing dire, nqat. A bunch of overhyped, absolute shit@#%&!s managed by a tactical shithouse.

Unread 12-12-2017, 08:45 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Mate, a gift is what Silva and Ottamendi got. The goals we scored at Arsenal were varying combinations of winning possession, great passing and excellent finishes - even though Valencia did his best to £#%&! it up by taking an extra touch. You lot are making it sound like Cech threw it into his own net ffs.
Loved the combo between Lingard and Martial for the second, but both goals are largely down to awful defending. Even the first, after the cross-field pass, three arsenal players go for the same ball which leaves Valencia free. It was truly amateurish

We are very clinical this season, and especially in the week before the derby. I think that may have influenced Mou’s tactics. Believing if we shut them down, we may only need one or two chances.

Unread 12-12-2017, 08:48 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
absolutely no £#%&!ing chance. Who is going to catch them even if they did? Us? we are £#%&!ing dire, nqat. A bunch of overhyped, absolute shit@#%&!s managed by a tactical shithouse.
It’s unlikely but it’s a set up of their own invention. Don’t wear your 50 not out tshirts until you’ve won the 50th game kind of thing.

Don’t disagree with anything else you’ve said. Still quite seething here at keith towers.

Unread 12-12-2017, 08:53 PM
Buck

Can someone tell me how Kyle Walker - who was booked inside three minutes - was allowed to go through the rest of the game without a fuss?

Unread 12-12-2017, 09:01 PM
Zorg

I tell you what, if Jesus or Sterling or some other city @#%&!wipe had hassled Smalling into giving the ball away and city had then done a nice little passing move and scored, there’d be a queue on here to sniff Guardiola’s gusset.

Unread 12-12-2017, 09:32 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Can someone tell me how Kyle Walker - who was booked inside three minutes - was allowed to go through the rest of the game without a fuss?
Shithouse tactics.

£#%&!ing Rojo and Smalling slavishly sticking to their task of blasting it upfield. Incredibly, given their wonderful ability on the ball, they often actually failed to get it anywhere near our target man. Instead they either missed him entirely or put the oneness on Lingard to compete in the air against Kompany and Otamendi.

Because our players are both stupid and cowardly, they will never actually deviate from what they've been told to do. Even when it is clearly as effective as head butting a brick wall.

£#%&!ing Kompany and Otamendi. You actually get at those two %@#$&!s with the ball on the ground and they're all over the place. The one thing they actually want you to do is hit long balls towards them ffs.

Unread 12-12-2017, 09:32 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I tell you what, if Jesus or Sterling or some other city c***wipe had hassled Smalling into giving the ball away and city had then done a nice little passing move and scored, there’d be a queue on here to sniff Guardiola’s gusset.
exactly ffs

Unread 12-12-2017, 09:38 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Shithouse tactics.

£#%&!ing Rojo and Smalling slavishly sticking to their task of blasting it upfield. Incredibly, given their wonderful ability on the ball, they often actually failed to get it anywhere near our target man. Instead they either missed him entirely or put the oneness on Lingard to compete in the air against Kompany and Otamendi.

Because our players are both stupid and cowardly, they will never actually deviate from what they've been told to do. Even when it is clearly as effective as head butting a brick wall.

£#%&!ing Kompany and Otamendi. You actually get at those two %@#$&!s with the ball on the ground and they're all over the place. The one thing they actually want you to do is hit long balls towards them ffs.
The transcendental @#%&!

Unread 12-12-2017, 09:41 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
The transcendental @#%&!
How the £#%&! did that happen?

Unread 12-12-2017, 09:43 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
How the £#%&! did that happen?