United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-08-2016, 11:31 AM
Denis Irwell

These same Journo/commentator mongs, they never batted an eyelid when Rashers wasn't getting picked for a shit and failing England team on the verge of getting knocked out of the euros, even though anyone who had seen him play knew he was capable of pulling them out of the shit. Now they're all alarmed that he's lost the England place he never had. - and all because after three games, including the charity, United haven't picked him in a winning side, they've lost their identity. You can tell we're on the way back.

Unread 27-08-2016, 11:46 PM
morgan

Absolutely love this lad

Unread 28-08-2016, 12:20 AM
Switching Off

The good Welbeck

Unread 28-08-2016, 12:22 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
The good Welbeck
Much better than Welbeck. Probably scored more United goals that him already.

Unread 28-08-2016, 12:26 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Much better than Welbeck. Probably scored more United goals that him already.
29 in 142 for Welbz.

9 in 20 for Rash.

Unread 28-08-2016, 12:27 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
29 in 142 for Welbz.

9 in 20 for Rash.
Hhmm.....2....9.....carry the remainder.....

Welbeck has more.

Unread 28-08-2016, 12:29 AM
dunk

Quote:
Hhmm.....2....9.....carry the remainder.....

Welbeck has more.
For now...

1 in 2 at 18 is not £#%&!ing about

Unread 28-08-2016, 12:33 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
For now...

1 in 2 at 18 is not £#%&!ing about
Did your Welbeck alarm go off?

I thought Rashford was good last season, but I was wary of it just being a young lad riding a wave of confidence......but he's getting better all the time. £#%&!, he's getting the point where he just drifts comfortably past two or three, then Maybe a fourth stops him. He can do the controlled 'pass' finish into the corner ala Ronaldo, Henry, but he runs the flanks, times his runs into the six yards box. More facets to his game are coming to the fore.

The kid is dynamite.

He'll be in the side by the end of the season. He's too good here and now not to be.

Unread 28-08-2016, 01:20 AM
Cream

Quote:
Did your Welbeck alarm go off?

I thought Rashford was good last season, but I was wary of it just being a young lad riding a wave of confidence......but he's getting better all the time. £#%&!, he's getting the point where he just drifts comfortably past two or three, then Maybe a fourth stops him. He can do the controlled 'pass' finish into the corner ala Ronaldo, Henry, but he runs the flanks, times his runs into the six yards box. More facets to his game are coming to the fore.

The kid is dynamite.

He'll be in the side by the end of the season. He's too good here and now not to be.
I think last season it was pretty clear that he's a cut above Martial and Depay (when he was playing well). And that's saying something.

Like you say, he has that ability to float past players that is very rare.

Hodgson wants putting to sleep for not playing him in the Euros.

Unread 28-08-2016, 01:25 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I think last season it was pretty clear that he's a cut above Martial and Depay (when he was playing well). And that's saying something.

Like you say, he has that ability to float past players that is very rare.

Hodgson wants putting to sleep for not playing him in the Euros.
He did it less initially. His first four goals were poachers goals. Then he had a comparatively dry spell, but that's when he started to show his range.

The city goal was the first time we really saw that ability to take players on and drive at the heart of teams.

My concern was that it would just be him riding an initial wave, but we saw glimpses of it in the summer with England and he's started well in his cameos in preseason and the main season.

I just love how he zeros in on the goal, but isn't selfish.

Just really exciting and impressive young lad.

I think he'll start the derby

Unread 28-08-2016, 02:49 AM
waynes ear's

José loves him, he's protecting him after a relatively busy season then extended holiday in france that luckily included some football training.

He'll be sound. His direct play and touch are astounding for a boy, and lets not forget he's still a boy. Let him develop. He £#%&!ing loves United too.

Rashford - Piss boiler extraordinaire

Edit: might get that on a flag

"Rashford: boiling piss since 1997"

Unread 28-08-2016, 09:21 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
José loves him, he's protecting him after a relatively busy season then extended holiday in france that luckily included some football training.

He'll be sound. His direct play and touch are astounding for a boy, and lets not forget he's still a boy. Let him develop. He £#%&!ing loves United too.

Rashford - Piss boiler extraordinaire

Edit: might get that on a flag

"Rashford: boiling piss since 1997"

Unread 28-08-2016, 09:30 AM
NegativeNorris

Born in 97'...

I can't believe I'm 10 years older than him. When I was 18, I was still trying to stick Lego up my arse, then there's this kid who's got the entire world at his feet.

I don't do it anymore though btw.

Unread 28-08-2016, 09:32 AM
djsst

Quote:
" Rashford is more like an album where you find something new with each listen. "

Unread 28-08-2016, 09:53 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
Born in 97'...

I can't believe I'm 10 years older than him. When I was 18, I was still trying to stick Lego up my arse, then there's this kid who's got the entire world at his feet.

I don't do it anymore though btw.
Moved on to bigger and better things?

Unread 28-08-2016, 09:59 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Moved on to bigger and better things?
Meccano

Unread 28-08-2016, 11:54 AM
guerreiro

Did this brilliant bastard rip it up through all the youth levels as well? Never heard any hype before he actually earned it in the first team.

Unread 28-08-2016, 12:19 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
He did it less initially. His first four goals were poachers goals. Then he had a comparatively dry spell, but that's when he started to show his range.

The city goal was the first time we really saw that ability to take players on and drive at the heart of teams.

My concern was that it would just be him riding an initial wave, but we saw glimpses of it in the summer with England and he's started well in his cameos in preseason and the main season.

I just love how he zeros in on the goal, but isn't selfish.

Just really exciting and impressive young lad.

I think he'll start the derby
there's an ace jim carey gif in this thread somewhere...

Unread 28-08-2016, 12:57 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
there's an ace jim carey gif in this thread somewhere...

Unread 28-08-2016, 01:41 PM
BobJones

Closed Thread