Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-07-2009, 09:52 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
Quote:

owen isn't just another player. i genuinely hope he never plays a minute for us, the £#%&!ing horrible little scouse @#%&!.

I genuinely find it hard to imagine you posting like this Borsuk. It reads like toppest red posturing and I know that isnt your game.

Genuinely not trying to take a dig-just saying.

Unread 03-07-2009, 09:52 PM
borsuk

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Good to see you finally not being reasonable and thoughtful

I agree totally. I honestly cannot believe we got the @#%&!. And by the expression on his face when leaving Carrington, neither can he
turns my £#%&!ing stomach

i'm so £#%&!ing pissed off with this i'm going to have to let the wife out of the cellar for an hour or so so i can beat the shit out of her

Unread 03-07-2009, 09:55 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
I genuinely find it hard to imagine you posting like this Borsuk. It reads like toppest red posturing and I know that isnt your game.

sorry capt'n but this is too much. i could take no signings and be optimistic, i could take losing the title next season, i could take a few years of winning bugger all but i can't take signing this little turd.

Unread 03-07-2009, 10:06 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Interview with MUTV is here

We'll he can run

WEIRD AS £#%&!

Unread 03-07-2009, 10:09 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
PLEASE let him score the winner against Liverpool.
I already have a semi-on at the thought, Sparkles

Unread 03-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

owen isn't just another player. i genuinely hope he never plays a minute for us, the £#%&!ing horrible little scouse @#%&!.

Wishing serious injury on one of your own is low imo, particularly considering you were extremely critical of another poster saying about a number of our players in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet

I honestly think somebody has hacked into his account since his extended break from the forum.

Unread 03-07-2009, 10:15 PM
suedeshoes

Borsuk and Pop are reflecting the true red mood. Horrible day.

Unread 03-07-2009, 10:16 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
sorry capt'n but this is too much. i could take no signings and be optimistic, i could take losing the title next season, i could take a few years of winning bugger all but i can't take signing this little turd.
Well put.

Unread 03-07-2009, 10:19 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Interview with MUTV is here YouTube - Michael Owen Signs For Man Utd & Interview!

We'll he can run

WEIRD AS £#%&!
£#%&!ing hell, he's on drugs.

Unread 03-07-2009, 10:20 PM
dunk

For the record Carrick, he is not, and will never be 'one of ours'.

Normally your viewpoint borders on the spot on, but not today mate.

Unread 03-07-2009, 10:28 PM
Sloane

Unread 03-07-2009, 10:55 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Wishing serious injury on one of your own is low imo, particularly considering you were extremely critical of another poster saying about a number of our players in the past.
bizarre

Unread 03-07-2009, 10:57 PM
berba

Viva mickey owen
viva mickey owen

Unread 03-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Jez Quigley

Default Well

I for one welcome our new insect overlord and would like to remind him that as a trusted forumista I can be relied upon to help round up other Fredsters to work in the Michael Owen Mines

Unread 03-07-2009, 11:25 PM
Coracao

He has now signed.

Time for the pathetic bitching to stop. Some unbelievable shite posted by people who usually talk sense.

Unread 03-07-2009, 11:27 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
He has now signed.

Time for the pathetic bitching to stop. Some unbelievable shite posted by people who usually talk sense.

Agreed. He's now a United player and his existence alone pushes Count Berbula further to the Exit Door.

He'll outscore all our other strikers by 30% next season.

Unread 03-07-2009, 11:54 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
For the record Carrick, he is not, and will never be 'one of ours'.
Bang on

Unread 03-07-2009, 11:54 PM
Sloane

hes shit on footy manager

Unread 04-07-2009, 12:31 AM
TheNew

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Goodnight.

Unread 04-07-2009, 12:47 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
I for one welcome our new insect overlord and would like to remind him that as a trusted forumista I can be relied upon to help round up other Fredsters to work in the Michael Owen Mines

Brilliant.
Closed Thread