United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-07-2009, 08:52 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
It cant backfire its for free, he will get us some goals, get over it. If it doesnt work it doesnt work. We don't lose anything except wages which we've lost alot more on players like Saha.

Now it's time to focus on maybe 1 more winger.
at least. and a goalscoring midfielder. and maybe a goalkeeper.

Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
And theres the rub.

Are you honestly telling me that in october it's 0-0 at anfield in the 89th min and he stabs one in from 3 yards out infront of the kop you wouldn't give yourself a hernia from laughing?
Let's be real, a more likely scenario is he gives himself a hernia warming up on the touchline in front ouf laughing scousers.

Sloane

ok now lets see if i he can get on the pitch, if he does lets see if he can make a contribution in goal terms until then im not going to pass judgment on this transfer

Unread 03-07-2009, 08:53 PM
borsuk

i hope he never plays. serious injury, lightning strike, sudden bid from real, i don't £#%&!ing care. i never want to see him in the team. ever.

Unread 03-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Let's be real, a more likely scenario is he gives himself a hernia warming up on the touchline in front ouf laughing scousers.
And you, wonks, dunk, marlo and borsuk obviously. then you can all sing ynwa together and laugh into the night...

Unread 03-07-2009, 08:58 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
i hope he never plays. serious injury, lightning strike, sudden bid from real, i don't £#%&!ing care. i never want to see him in the team. ever.
I do if he scores goals.

Unread 03-07-2009, 08:59 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
ok now lets see if i he can get on the pitch, if he does lets see if he can make a contribution in goal terms until then im not going to pass judgment on this transfer
Now that makes sense to me.

Unread 03-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Ether

Quote:
And you, wonks, dunk, marlo and borsuk obviously. then you can all sing ynwa together and laugh into the night...
Actually I was suggesting that the scousers were laughing at the mere fact he was on our bench, not the injury.

Unread 03-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Actually I was suggesting that the scousers were laughing at the mere fact he was on our bench, not the injury.
whatever mate. it's getting hard to tell the difference between RAWK and here tonight with all the bile being spouted.

Unread 03-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Ether

Quote:
whatever mate. it's getting hard to tell the difference between RAWK and here tonight with all the bile being spouted.

Sorry for not 'getting behind' a useless scouse @#%&!.

Unread 03-07-2009, 09:12 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Unread 03-07-2009, 09:14 PM
marlo

so whats happening with the rest of our money?

are we buying anymore players or is our squad as good as its been?

flash back a year and half the attacking players in our squad were in mid table / relegation threatened teams.

Unread 03-07-2009, 09:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

flash back a year and half the attacking players in our squad were in mid table / relegation threatened teams.
who knows mate. i think we all know that valencia and michael owen aren't going to be enough.

£#%&! it, i'm seriously not stressing anymore over it.

Unread 03-07-2009, 09:22 PM
Zorg

I had a nap earlier and dreamed that United got Michael Owen on a free.

My dreams sometimes

Anyway, what are we talking about?

Unread 03-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Apparently, Fergie phoned him Wednesday morning, when was this thread posted? It's either Ste or Carricks fault, who's to blame?

I posted mine 6 months ago, I knew Fergie would eventually cave in

Quote:

Get a £#%&!ing grip.

Unread 03-07-2009, 09:25 PM
marlo

come back tevez.

Unread 03-07-2009, 09:28 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

I've said this.

If we don't bring in a top class player, it's obvious that the financial strain is more of an issue.There's no other explanation.

Unread 03-07-2009, 09:39 PM
borsuk

Quote:

Unread 03-07-2009, 09:44 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Get a £#%&!ing grip.

owen isn't just another player. i genuinely hope he never plays a minute for us, the £#%&!ing horrible little scouse @#%&!.

Unread 03-07-2009, 09:48 PM
The Watcher

Quote:

owen isn't just another player. i genuinely hope he never plays a minute for us, the £#%&!ing horrible little scouse @#%&!.
Good to see you finally not being reasonable and thoughtful

I agree totally. I honestly cannot believe we got the @#%&!. And by the expression on his face when leaving Carrington, neither can he
Closed Thread