United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:51 PM
Torquemada

The Texas Hold 'em card school will be revived then. Get Robbo back on board to sort out the non-drinking contingent, with perhaps Gazza as his advisor, and Perry Groves as the coach. Then we've got ourselves a real 80's outfit.....

We have just signed a has-been scouser FFS!

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:52 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
listen to you plonkers.

this is comedy gold.
I'll kill you, I ..WILL..KILL..YOU !

Call of duty 4 or waw?

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:53 PM
elhombre

he'll be our top scorer next season.

a horrible @#%&!, but he'll do the business next season for us. the scouse @#%&!.

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:55 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
For everyone saying he's not going to start games, his obvious priority is getting back in the England side for the World Cup. He needs to be playing regularly to do this. He's turned down the guarantee of being the first choice striker at a number of clubs to sign for us instead. He's not coming to sit on the bench, it wouldn't make sense for him. He must have had assurances that he will get at least a chance to prove himself i.e a run of games, imo.
nope. he was starting regularly at newcastle where did it get him? he won't be AS bothered about starting regularly now - he's come to united because he knows a few appearances and goals in a united shirt is worth a seasons worth of shite with hull or stoke. yes he'll want starts but i don't think he'll be under any illusions as to where he is in the pecking order with regards to being on the team sheet

anyway, but what's he gonna do if he doesn't start regularly? he's got no toys to throw out as he has no standing in world football. we're his best shot so he's going to be trying his arse off, starts or no starts.

the way your potraying it, he would have had to had assurances from fergie that he'll be starting every game, or the majority, where he's fit. i just can't see fergie doing that. if he has then he's an idiot, admittedly

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:56 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousebasher
Breaking on SSN: 2 year deal confirmed. Fergie has commented and has Owen
Too slow. Was you waiting for your dad to confirm it before you posted?

Sparky***

He's on MUTV now

that shit eating grin.

He says "er, i, er want to er, thank, er Wiganste. Without him, er, this wouldn't have been y'know...possible.

Zorg

Doomlordery notwithstanding, I have a sneaking feeling it will turn out to be a good move and Ferie will once again be having the last laugh.

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:58 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
He's on MUTV now

that shit eating grin.

He says "er, i, er want to er, thank, er Wiganste. Without him, er, this wouldn't have been y'know...possible.

Just heard his statement, seems pretty determined if he scores a shit load of goals for us,and i think he will IF he stays fit, who gives a £#%&!

Grimson

He'll score at least 20 in all competitions. He's made himself useful in the air somehow. Nearly a quarter of his Newcastle goals were from headers. I may have made that stat up, but I heard it somewhere. He knows how to get the right side of defenders. Whatever, it's a free. If it works out, Fergie will be flicking V's at everyone else again.

Sparky***

Dear god or michael jackson

if you're up there somewhere, listening. please, if michael owen does nothing else in the shirt of manchester united...please, please, please...PLEASE let him score the winner against Liverpool.

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:59 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
This is 100 times worse than I felt when Alan Smith signed.
Can't remember Owen ever saying on Soccer AM that he'd never play for us

Unread 03-07-2009, 07:01 PM
dunk

Apparently, Fergie phoned him Wednesday morning, when was this thread posted? It's either Ste or Carricks fault, who's to blame?

This is a dark, dark £#%&!ing day

And before you gaylords start, we all thought he was shit and a one trick pony at Liverpool, too shit for Real and £#%&!ing £#%&! and injury prone at Newcastle. So, in my eyes, he's been £#%&!ing shit for 10 £#%&!ing years, that doesn't change because he is going to wear our shite kit next year

Unread 03-07-2009, 07:01 PM
Coracao

Will there be a press conference, for the first time in his life, the midget may have something interesting to say....but probably not

Unread 03-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Ginners

Quote:
He's on MUTV now

that shit eating grin.

£#%&!ing hell they have some idiots phone up.

"i think its a good signing"

"ok, whys that nigel?"

"erm, well, its hard really"

Unread 03-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
£#%&!ing hell they have some idiots phone up.

"i think its a good signing"

"ok, whys that nigel?"

"erm, well, its hard really"

Unread 03-07-2009, 07:10 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I just can't picture him in the shirt...it won't suit him at all.
For 12 years I've thought of him as an annoying little shit (although I've never 'hated' him like I did/do Gerrard, Dalglish, Fowler etc..) can't believe he's 'one of us' now

I'm prepared to give him a chance though I guess, but there'll be a few groans if he misses his first couple of chances that's for sure.
he won't though

you're gonna be the jealous as £#%&! watching Rooney sucking Owen's neck next season

Unread 03-07-2009, 07:11 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
he won't though

you're gonna be the jealous as £#%&! watching Rooney sucking Owen's neck next season
Oddball.

Unread 03-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Darth Vidic

Was it just me or did everybody else not notice him on the pitch when we played Newcastle last season (as in the season we won the champions league)?

Unread 03-07-2009, 07:15 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
he won't though

Why do you always "quote" my posts & disagree with everything I say?

I reckon Owen will come on as a sub against Birmingham...opening day...& score.
I'm not sure which way it will go for him from that point on, but I think he'll make a good start.

Still can't believe it though

Unread 03-07-2009, 07:15 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Oddball.
i know yaeh, gives me the creeps watching him do that every time someone scores tbh
Closed Thread