Originally Posted by marlo
are you a black cockney now?
Reported.

Unread 03-07-2009, 05:24 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

No racism please.

Unread 03-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Zorg

Regardless of whether or not you think Owen's got something to contribute, he only gives a shit about getting back into England contention and as such can £#%&!ing £#%&! the £#%&! off.

Unread 03-07-2009, 05:29 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Regardless of whether or not you think Owen's got something to contribute, he only gives a shit about getting back into England contention and as such can £#%&!ing £#%&! the £#%&! off.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't. I'm sure he's just concerned with rescuing his career tbh.

Unread 03-07-2009, 05:32 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
imagine a forward line of Berbatov & Zlatan, with Owen off the bench.... I think there'd be murders.

No WUM, the Zlatan / Berbs axis of nonchalance would work a treat.

Owen has arrived at Carrington btw

Unread 03-07-2009, 05:34 PM
Darth Vidic

How long is this medical taking?

When can Michael mania begin?

Unread 03-07-2009, 05:37 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'm pretty sure he doesn't. I'm sure he's just concerned with rescuing his career tbh.
Same thing for him I believe. It was widely reported as the main reason he settled for moving to a pile of shit like Newcastle. That and no £#%&!er else wanted him.

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
if you cant be a big girls blouse now then when can you be?

we sell the player we knew would be going soon and we answer back with a winger from wigan and a striker no one wanted on a free transfer.

its £#%&!ing embarassing.

where is the planning from our management?

people like part 36 offer think every thinks fergie does is correct and i reckon he was on ri telling us liam miller has great technique and a good head on his shoulders when he was at the club
nah

i live in the real world that's all tbh

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:03 PM
Sloane

deal to be announced at 7pm i reckon

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:05 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
We're signing a player for nothing at the end of the day.

People talk about how bad he looked at newcastle, tell me a player who didn't regress in that joke of a club. Under countless inept managers, no direction and i think nobody wanted to be there in the end. You could see it.

If anybody can get him back to anything resembling his best then surely it's the greatest manager in english football history?
the most sensible post you have ever posted pat

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:06 PM
borsuk

i'm going to ban koppas if he doesn't change that avatar pretty sharpish

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:07 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Higuain is a great shout - he banged them in for Real last year & they've spanked £18m or so on Huntelaar & still have Ruud... I'd happily take him. They don't know what they've got with that lad imo. Showed great balls to get Madrid out of a few holes, notably the Getafe game.

ha ha you havent got a £#%&!ing clue

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:09 PM
Zorg

Quote:
We're signing a player for nothing at the end of the day.

People talk about how bad he looked at newcastle, tell me a player who didn't regress in that joke of a club. Under countless inept managers, no direction and i think nobody wanted to be there in the end. You could see it.

If anybody can get him back to anything resembling his best then surely it's the greatest manager in english football history?
What have you done with Sparky?

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:10 PM
JakeB

Deal to be announced within the hour according to the ssn man who always stands outside carrington and OT

Apparently he's inside carrington giving interviews and what not, probably having pictures taken...just hope its not with a number 7 shirt

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Gizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
deal to be announced at 7pm i reckon
Gonna wait til Murrays finished to make sure as many people as possible are watching!

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:12 PM
Ether

£#%&!ing joke.

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:13 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
£#%&!ing joke.
Don't hate it, Embrace it

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Rossi the Red

What are we doing? FFS!

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:14 PM
JakeB

Owen after his medical...the smile of a man who's just passed a medical I'd say. And one who can't believe his luck

Unread 03-07-2009, 06:15 PM
dunk

Closed Thread