United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-07-2009, 12:07 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Yep, if anything it showed what an absolute shitbag saha was.

Larsson was a good player for us and he has had a great influence on Rooney
Larsson was and always has been a clever footballer, being in the right place at the right time and made the right decisions.

Owen has lived off his "pace" for years, he's not a clever footballer and in actual fact looked out of his depth at Newcastle last season.

Unread 03-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
he's not a clever footballer and in actual fact looked out of his depth at Newcastle last season.

Oh my good Lord.

Unread 03-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Jack Duckworth

btw, the saha/larsson comparison with owen coming in is flawed. saha was an established premiership striker when he got replaced by larsson, welbeck and kiko are not.

agree with carrick though that it said more about saha's attitude than anything else.

Unread 03-07-2009, 12:11 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Oh my good Lord.
Sorry for speaking the truth, he was £#%&!ing shite and had no motivation what so ever.

Unread 03-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf
[youtube]WqOxNspUPyE[/youtube]

but listen for Neville Southall's comment right at the end..
how gormless is that ginger #@&%! in goal?

not rossi is it?

Unread 03-07-2009, 12:12 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I look forward to your whinging all season then.

Like I said, i'll wait and see how he does. The amount of slagging off players get who have just signed or made their first few appearances on here, beggars belief. TBF, I'd expect it off someone like Marlo. I thought you were a bit more level headed.
Anyone else, yes. I'd of been fine with. With maybe the exception of Robbie Fowler or Sean Dundee. But then I put Owen in the same catagory. Past it & a Scouse @#%&!.

We have an absolute £#%&!ing fortune burning a hole in our pockets, we failed to sign Benzema & this is Plan B? & you seem happy with that.

Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf
[youtube]WqOxNspUPyE[/youtube]

but listen for Neville Southall's comment right at the end..
it's dripping with disdain

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners

not rossi is it?

Unread 03-07-2009, 12:13 PM
Brenner

I don't like the bland little @#%&!, especially because he's former vermin and his "tackle" on Ronny Johnsen was a @#%&!'s trick (Ronny never played again that season as a result).

The injury issues are a well documented downside to him as a player and I agree he is not the player I want to see leading United's front line...

However, as we're not paying a transfer fee, and the deal will probably be weighted on a performance related basis, despite my dislike for him, I hope he does well for us and like any new player, I do genuinely wish him well in his United careerthe little scouse @#%&!

Unread 03-07-2009, 12:13 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners

not rossi is it?

i think he's a deaf mute judging by the fact he doesn't say anything and is taking no notice of fat nev's advice.

owen is acting the #@&%! there, tbf. i've changed my mind - SAY NO TO OWEN!

Unread 03-07-2009, 12:14 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
btw, the saha/larsson comparison with owen coming in is flawed. saha was an established premiership striker when he got replaced by larsson, welbeck and kiko are not.

agree with carrick though that it said more about saha's attitude than anything else.
I wasn't actually talking about it really in regards to Kiko and Wellbeck, more the effect it will have on our established strikers. Hope everyone is looking forward to seeing plenty of Rooney on the wing this season.

Unread 03-07-2009, 12:16 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
I wasn't actually talking about it really in regards to Kiko and Wellbeck, more the effect it will have on our established strikers. Hope everyone is looking forward to seeing plenty of Rooney on the wing this season.
i don't think owen will be forcing rooney out wide, not in the big games anyway.

Whip Hubley

Quote:
so you think owen's going to start every game possible? how do you think it will pan out?

Coracao

Quote:
Surely, that would happen if we signed a striker you actually wanted then.

Not that it's anything new anyway.

Unread 03-07-2009, 12:17 PM
BulgarianSpectator

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Larsson was and always has been a clever footballer, being in the right place at the right time and made the right decisions.

Owen has lived off his "pace" for years, he's not a clever footballer and in actual fact looked out of his depth at Newcastle last season.
%@#$&!s. How many goals has the midget scored by beating a man for pace this season? ... And how many headers? You'll find his goals now are about finding space in the box and finishing.

£#%&! me, I'm defending him now. Stop it. Stop it now.

No. We need a fast, direct striker. I'd rather have Adabayor.

Unread 03-07-2009, 12:17 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulgarianSpectator
%@#$&!s. How many goals has the midget scored by beating a man for pace this season? ... And how many headers? You'll find his goals now are about finding space in the box and finishing.

£#%&! me, I'm defending him now. Stop it. Stop it now.

No. We need a fast, direct striker. I'd rather have Adabayor.
I remember him scoring a couple of headers in one game last season.

Unread 03-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Part 36 Offer

I can't believe people are bringing the Johnsen incident into it, a serious case of double standards me thinks.

Unread 03-07-2009, 12:20 PM
wiganste

One thing I will say about Owen, is that he is quite good with his head for someone so small and £#%&!ing scouse.

Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Anyone else, yes. I'd of been fine with. With maybe the exception of Robbie Fowler or Sean Dundee. But then I put Owen in the same catagory. Past it & a Scouse @#%&!.

We have an absolute £#%&!ing fortune burning a hole in our pockets, we failed to sign Benzema & this is Plan B? & you seem happy with that.
As far as i'm aware, the transfer window is still open. And you have no idea who our other transfer targets are ( I doubt we'll sign another forward, but I doubt this will be the end of our activity).

I didn't say i was over the moon with it, i said i'd give the lad a chance. Which you have flat out refused to do.

believe

Quote:
I can't believe people are bringing the Johnsen incident into it, a serious case of double standards me thinks.
i couldn't care less about the johnsen incident i just despise the welsh @#%&!.
Closed Thread