United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-11-2007, 01:06 AM
shyteds

But if Giggs does not play who will waver their hands in the air and look vacantly into the refs eyes. Oh and he is left footed so he must get a place on the team as he gives natural balance.

Its about time some people woke up to the fact that Giggs WAS a good player for United but now is at best a bit part player.

And yes actually I was there for his first professional debut in the shirt and have seen him go through such great moments as scoring against Juve and the Arse but many lack lustre games against Sheff U and the likes.

And as for corners don’t even get me started on that.

No £#%&! the corners why the hell has he over the last 16 years broke down play by pretending to be in a position to take a throw in which eventually gets taken by a full back. When the opposition see Giggs on the by line they casually jog back.

Unread 08-11-2007, 08:17 AM
Tumescent Throb

People who believe posting all this crap over and over again about Giggs is winding people up are quite sad

People who actually believe Giggs is not worth a place in the starting line-up are just idiots

Right, what's for breakfast?

Unread 08-11-2007, 08:35 AM
shyteds

People who actually believe Giggs is worth a place in the starting line-up are just idiots

Unread 08-11-2007, 08:43 AM
sharath

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyteds
People who actually believe Giggs is worth a place in the starting line-up are just idiots
I don't think you need to be indirect dear. just say people with name throb are idiots.

I have no doubt giggs will be starting against blackburn. On this occasion, I think it would be right. nani will play internationals and needs rest.

Unread 08-11-2007, 08:54 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Giggs=United
Like it.
Closed Thread