United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-08-2014, 10:19 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
On one counter, he carried the ball from just outside our box to outside theirs yesterday, under pressure from the opposition the whole way.

I think he laid it off to Fellaini, and the ball was switched out to Young on the left. Young bottled trying to do anything that required skill and hit the ball out for a goalkick.

Valencia and Young are extremely cowardly in their play, it's baffling how accepting people are of Valencia's style especially.
Both val and young are more direct than nani. Far more effective in a team than nani. I just don't understand how you can be as long in the game as nani and not realise there is praise in doing the small stuff. You don't have to be Ronaldo. Just show for the ball and play it simple, put some effort in to changing a game by doing the basics. Everything stops when it lands at his feet, just long enough for the cameras. Step over, step over close control..... Just pass the £#%&!ing ball, shoot first time do something.

Unread 17-08-2014, 11:51 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
Both val and young are more direct than nani. Far more effective in a team than nani. I just don't understand how you can be as long in the game as nani and not realise there is praise in doing the small stuff. You don't have to be Ronaldo. Just show for the ball and play it simple, put some effort in to changing a game by doing the basics. Everything stops when it lands at his feet, just long enough for the cameras. Step over, step over close control..... Just pass the £#%&!ing ball, shoot first time do something.

That is just not an objective statement . You can hate him and be objective.

Yesterday's game , he was a more attacking threat than anyone else.

I think Rooney is a great striker, he was however sloppy with his passing.

Love fletch , united through and through , his play and passing was poor.

Don't like Ashley young, did well in a makeshift wingback role.

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:08 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
ffs

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:12 PM
CockOfTheNorth

Quote:
No point even reading the rest of your comment if you genuinely think that

Unread 17-08-2014, 01:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
Certain players fail to get objective responses. Nani was one of the less shite players yesterday.
Corrected

You are right though, he was one of the few who tried to do anything yesterday (or even looked like he gave a toss)

Unread 17-08-2014, 01:43 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Corrected

You are right though, he was one of the few who tried to do anything yesterday (or even looked like he gave a toss)

Thought he looked really fit and up for it, but don't get me wrong if we buy better then great. But getting rid of nani or clevs with no replacement makes no sense.

Unread 17-08-2014, 03:47 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
His girlfriend doesn't want to leave England and he loves United

There's plenty of players I'd rather see pushed out before Nani.
No wonder, I'd love my employer if they rewarded my stupidity with a megabucks 5 year contract

Unread 17-08-2014, 03:49 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
When fans are so supportive, it makes footballers mercenary attitudes all the worse.

Unread 17-08-2014, 03:52 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMao
Milked the club? He was the clubs player of the year and nominated for the PFA Young Player in 2011, he was shortlisted for the Ballon D'or in 2012 FFS, he contributed 10 goals and as many assists a season for 2 years and yet Fergie for some £#%&!ing reason signed Young (again following his late era transfer policy of *****ing money on positions we didn't need and ignoring midfield) and with injuries he stopped getting games, That and Ferguson's bizarre insistence that it was him losing the ball at the other end of the pitch was entirely responsible for a cup defeat, yes he lost the ball but our opposition still had to make their way through our entire £#%&!ing team.

The short term memories on here are ridiculous, give him games and he'll contribute more than Young, Valencia and Welbeck combined, in fact in 2012-13 he very nearly did that statistically despite playing less games than any of them.
Wonder kid that nani.

Unread 17-08-2014, 03:53 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMao
Milked the club? He was the clubs player of the year and nominated for the PFA Young Player in 2011, he was shortlisted for the Ballon D'or in 2012 FFS, he contributed 10 goals and as many assists a season for 2 years and yet Fergie for some £#%&!ing reason signed Young (again following his late era transfer policy of *****ing money on positions we didn't need and ignoring midfield) and with injuries he stopped getting games, That and Ferguson's bizarre insistence that it was him losing the ball at the other end of the pitch was entirely responsible for a cup defeat, yes he lost the ball but our opposition still had to make their way through our entire £#%&!ing team.

The short term memories on here are ridiculous, give him games and he'll contribute more than Young, Valencia and Welbeck combined, in fact in 2012-13 he very nearly did that statistically despite playing less games than any of them.
The obsession with Valencia has been much more damaging to Nani's career than Young. Nani is a far better player from the right hand side, but Valencia and his ability to control 60 yard passes from Rooney and do nothing with them has been key to the game-plan.

Nani has had some woeful games, but for plumping depths of awfulness as an attacking player little comes close to the last 2 years of Valencia.

Unread 17-08-2014, 06:30 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
The obsession with Valencia has been much more damaging to Nani's career than Young. Nani is a far better player from the right hand side, but Valencia and his ability to control 60 yard passes from Rooney and do nothing with them has been key to the game-plan.

Nani has had some woeful games, but for plumping depths of awfulness as an attacking player little comes close to the last 2 years of Valencia.
Valencia is the biggest coward ever to pull on a United shirt...

id rather Nani rolled around crying then made a goal every game than that smash it into shins or stop and turn back shit that Valencia serves up..

Unread 17-08-2014, 07:29 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
Valencia is the biggest coward ever to pull on a United shirt...

id rather Nani rolled around crying then made a goal every game than that smash it into shins or stop and turn back shit that Valencia serves up..
Neither of them are good enough. Both should be binned ASAP.

Unread 17-08-2014, 07:39 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Neither of them are good enough. Both should be replaced ASAP.

Corrected for you pal.

Unread 18-08-2014, 06:57 AM
djsst

https://vine.co/v/Mgj7eTQv0ja

Unread 18-08-2014, 07:49 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Vile child .

Unread 18-08-2014, 09:40 AM
vangaalsbigballs

we have 3 shit wingers. So when there is chance to bin one of them, people argue other 2 should be binned first.

Find this logic very very strange.

Unread 18-08-2014, 11:29 AM
gbmufc

£120,000 a week and a new 5 year deal last year

Unread 18-08-2014, 11:31 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
"Armchair, sign him up, Armchair, Armchair, sign him up!"

The voice of the fans.

Unread 18-08-2014, 12:09 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
His girlfriend doesn't want to leave England and he loves United.

There's plenty of players I'd rather see pushed out before Nani.
so do I, but you don't want me anywhere near the pitch. Nani is a shit @#%&! and needs to go. Shows moments of skill but those moments are so scarce.

Unread 18-08-2014, 02:31 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

We need to focus on who we want binned, never mind having better replacements.
Closed Thread