United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 11-03-2012, 08:52 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
link, pol? been out all day and not seen or heard anything from any game.
just seen a picture of him lying flat out on the pitch with his head in his hands at the end...dunno how to post pics

wonder if it was after Toure forearm smashed the @#%&!

Unread 11-03-2012, 08:54 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
yep, getting a bit ahead of ourselves imo. should be alright at home but every one of those away games is potentially difficult - wolves, blackburn and wigan all fighting relegation, then city and a (currently, at least) in-form sunderland. the days of having the league sewn up well in advance are a thing of the past; it will go down to those last two games i reckon. i really £#%&!ing hope this isn't another 1995.
ffs man up....in what alternate universe is Wigan a hard game...Played 14 won 14..scored..er hundreds...

as for Sunderland on the last day of the season....Bardsley, O'Shea, Brown, Richardson and Campbell are really gonna be up for it aren't they considering three of them were stood beside me in the United ewnd at Newcastle this season

Unread 11-03-2012, 08:55 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
cheers pal

i never thought i'd say this, but i can't wait to see colin murray tonight.
and £#%&!ing Dixon...

Unread 11-03-2012, 08:57 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
ffs man up....in what alternate universe is Wigan a hard game...Played 14 won 14..scored..er hundreds...

as for Sunderland on the last day of the season....Bardsley, O'Shea, Brown, Richardson and Campbell are really gonna be up for it aren't they considering three of them were stood beside me in the United ewnd at Newcastle this season
getting paranoid i know keep thinking our luck's due to run out against that lot.

yeah, and hopefully o'neill still thinks he'll be united manager one day

Unread 11-03-2012, 08:59 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
getting paranoid i know keep thinking our luck's due to run out against that lot.

yeah, and hopefully o'neill still thinks he'll be united manager one day

know what you mean about Wigan and we have had a few squeaky moments there but can't see them stopping the JUGGERNAUT aka big Wazza

Unread 11-03-2012, 09:06 PM
Sparky***

Listen, i'm not gonna lie. Today has left me feeling obscenely optimistic and it's not something i'm used to.

My skin is itching and i can't wipe this £#%&!ing grin off my chevy chase.

We're gonna £#%&!ing do 'em aren't we.

Unread 11-03-2012, 09:11 PM
red in cumbria

Sparky - that just feels wrong, so wrong

Unread 11-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Listen, i'm not gonna lie. Today has left me feeling obscenely optimistic and it's not something i'm used to.

Now THATS more like it

Unread 11-03-2012, 09:13 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

yew we £#%&!ing are

Unread 11-03-2012, 09:16 PM
captain scarlet

I was good until Sparky said that.

Unread 11-03-2012, 09:18 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
I was good until Sparky said that.

Unread 11-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:

Oh £#%&!, after today's results I was convinced we were gonna win by about 4-5 points, now after reading this from Sparkles I know we are doomed.

Unread 11-03-2012, 09:31 PM
Pudge_Bear

Quote:

Unread 11-03-2012, 09:42 PM
£#%&! KFC

is Ando £#%&!ing injured again btw

Unread 11-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
is Ando £#%&!ing injured again btw
Hamstring

Unread 11-03-2012, 09:45 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Hamstring
how the £#%&! has he done that those £#%&!ing all you can eat buffets are lethal these days

Unread 11-03-2012, 09:54 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Top of the league.
monkeys are great anyway in most instances, but that one is ace

Unread 11-03-2012, 09:55 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:

I actually did find it unsettling mind. I mean it's nice but still....

Unread 11-03-2012, 10:00 PM
My Name is Keith

Top results ahoy. The ground erupted when news of the Swansea goal filtered through and it wasn't too bad an atmosphere throughout (ish). A bit shameful that fergie again is pleading with fans to sing in his programme notes but hay ho, [adopts 'scream if you wanna go faster' voice] "welcome to the theatre of dreams".

Thought wellers had a decent game - a bit of luck with the finishing and it would have been game over earlier on. chicarito was on decent form too as was young. The only downside was carrick being dog shit - he really needs to grow some balls. Looked like he should have swung his left peg at a chance at the end but no, he stopped play and played it square for the 80th time in the match.

Great to see some players coming back to fitness just at the right time albeit we could really do with serious tone back. Easily one of our best players this year

Unread 11-03-2012, 10:12 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

you'll do for me