United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:39 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
The players narrative would have more weight if the players Mourinho bought weren’t so shit.
and some of the player he didn't buy were as bad if not worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
They can afford for some of their signings to be sub-optimal.

We can't.
um - that's bullshit - we've had a f***ing revolving door of players in and out. none for free. just bought loads of tin men

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:40 PM
utd99

Might start picking 90’s matches at random and watch those while we’re playing. May as well try to get some joy out of football again.

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:42 PM
red in cumbria

Still, think of how much worse it would have been if Burnley had actually won.

Their troglodyte "fans" would have dined out on it for years, they would have had commemorative DVDs released and everything

Thank heavens for Jesse

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:44 PM
MOE1948

The EPL is no longer a British league as such except for all the games over the Xmas holidays, it is no different than other European leagues in regards to players and style of play.

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:45 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOE1948
So the EPL now becomes the second Scottish PL as with Celtic winning every year and City going after that 70 whatever game win run now that looks exciting.
No, it becomes like La Liga, but as Barca have shown, money can't continue to buy Real everything. It'll take a while and perhaps some change, but just as Abramovic's domination was short lived, so shall City's

... but right now our job is to keep "up there". Second isn't great, but we must finish as high as we can, we must continue to try to win trophies or we won't be attractive to the next generation of multi millionaire players. I understand the reaction against Mourinho, but he still is the best of the rest and until that changes we have to stick with him

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:46 PM
andyroo

Quote:
The EPL is no longer a British league as such except for all the games over the Christmas holidays, it is no different than other European leagues in regards to players and style of play.
Nice to see United bucking the trend

And playing the kind of putrid filth that would get you shot at most European clubs.

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:47 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Still, think of how much worse it would have been if Burnley had actually won.

Their troglodyte "fans" would have dined out on it for years, they would have had commemorative DVDs released and everything

Thank heavens for Jesse

Yep nice to see his girlfriend doesn't interfere with his concentration;-)

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:51 PM
Shade

Smalling, Jones, Bogbrush, Herrera, Mata, Blind, Young, Darmian, Mkhitaryan.

Keeping a past-it Carrick and making him Captain, which has been a complete waste of time.

Re-signing Zlatan, who is clearly not the right type of striker for United.

Relying on Lingard, who is a squad player at best.

With all these shitc***s in the squad and team, expect shit on the pitch.

Therefore, you cannot put all the blame onto Mourinho. If you have to blame him, then blame him for not getting rid of the players above.

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:53 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Nice to see United bucking the trend

And playing the kind of putrid filth that would get you shot at most European clubs.
Andy I think it will take a few years of grief before the EPL gets back to a solid state.

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:54 PM
utd99

Quote:
Andy I think it will take a few years of grief before the EPL gets back to a solid state.

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:55 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Don't say EPL.

FFS.

Unread 26-12-2017, 06:58 PM
no fun

One positive from today is that the majority of the crowd stayed until the final whistle, which meant that when I got to the met station there was absolutely no queue, and I was back home well before half five

Long may it continue

Unread 26-12-2017, 07:00 PM
MOE1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Don't say EPL.

FFS.
Andy I think it will take a few years of grief before the FFS gets back to a solid state.

Unread 26-12-2017, 07:05 PM
Tronics

rattled

Unread 26-12-2017, 07:05 PM
armchair

Unread 26-12-2017, 07:14 PM
Clarkie

Unread 26-12-2017, 07:18 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Full-on mental breakdown by Easter

Unread 26-12-2017, 07:19 PM
Shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Mate, the word shitc*** gets banded about a bit too often to be honest.
Why, are you triggered?

Quote:
Are you better than the players you mention. Have you played at their level ?
Are you the Prime Minister of England? Have you ran the country? Then you're not allowed to say anything about Theresa May, ever.

Quote:
I'm guessing not. These players are not worldies, I'll give you that, but shitc***s they are most certainly not !
They're shit@#%&!s in terms of United standards. Didn't some of these players get outplayed by Bristol City the other day as well?

Unread 26-12-2017, 07:30 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Such enthusiasm and desire for the fight Mou is giving off.

Unread 26-12-2017, 07:35 PM
puressence

Not entirely sure how’s hes triggered tbh that’s one of his calmest press conf I’ve seen