United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-05-2017, 08:04 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottsRed.
I still think rooneys the best player at the club and probably still the best in the country.

I can't believe Jose is leaving him out because he's not good enough to get in the team. It must be something else. There's something gone on with Rooney that's upset Jose. Maybe his life style or money demands.

I don't know but it's a strange one. I can't be his fitness because everytime I watch him he's sprinting back to help defenders and covers more grass then anyone
Would you like to back any of these extraordinary claims up with evidence?

Unread 13-05-2017, 08:16 AM
believe

Quote:
I still think rooneys the best player at the club and probably still the best in the country.

I can't believe Jose is leaving him out because he's not good enough to get in the team. It must be something else. There's something gone on with Rooney that's upset Jose. Maybe his life style or money demands.

I don't know but it's a strange one. I can't be his fitness because everytime I watch him he's sprinting back to help defenders and covers more grass then anyone
All spot on

Unread 13-05-2017, 09:00 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
All spot on
Ouch.

Unread 13-05-2017, 09:00 AM
woody78

Quote:

Alright Bunks, turn it in.

Unread 13-05-2017, 09:29 AM
dragflick

Quote:

You £#%&!ing oddball.

Unread 13-05-2017, 09:54 AM
andyroo

Quote:
All spot on

Unread 13-05-2017, 09:57 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

Totally agree. They should give wayne a player-manager job. With all the shouting he does on the pitch he must be a fantastic manager

Unread 13-05-2017, 10:22 AM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
All spot on

great start by NottsRed nqat.
Look forward to working with him.

Unread 13-05-2017, 10:23 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
It can't be his fitness because everytime I watch him he's sprinting back to help defenders and covers more grass then anyone
Actually pretty accurate....

Yhgr

You must know your football...

Unread 13-05-2017, 10:32 AM
waynes ear's

Goldys alter ego?

Unread 13-05-2017, 11:00 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:

2 years, 16 posts and that's the best you can come up with? Either you're a wum or a #@&%!.

He was blowing hard after doing a gentle warm up on Thursday the fat, dodgy ankled bloater

Unread 13-05-2017, 11:39 AM
Clarkie

Post of the year

Unread 13-05-2017, 12:39 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

great start by NottsRed nqat.
Look forward to working with him.
ffs

Unread 13-05-2017, 12:55 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Been dropped on your head pal?
Bit harsh on Bunks that pal

Unread 13-05-2017, 12:56 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Bit harsh on Bunks that pal
it's absolute carnage on here ATM

Unread 13-05-2017, 01:28 PM
Norm

Quote:

Clearly a spice addict. (You and probably Rooney tbf)

Unread 13-05-2017, 01:45 PM
Sapien

Quote:

He's not even the best footballer who lives in his house.

Is this reddles then?

Unread 13-05-2017, 02:10 PM
Sparky***

got to hand it to Notts. He's come in and trolled the £#%&! out of everyone.

Unread 13-05-2017, 03:10 PM
NottsRed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
got to hand it to Notts. He's come in and trolled the £#%&! out of everyone.
Not a troll mate.

It's just my opinion and if people don't like it then so be it.

I know my football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Post of the year
Thanks mate

Unread 14-05-2017, 12:08 AM
Cream

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...50000-10418459

Lost 500k in one sesh betting on red.

Will probably stick around a few more weeks to cover it.
Closed Thread