United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 09:16 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default Guillem Balagué

I hate the cunt, talks some fucking shite but this takes him to a whole new level

http://translate.google.com/translat...ial%26hs%3DInr

Old 06-06-2008, 09:17 AM
wiganste

What exactly is Manchester United Fooball Club in your sig?

toseeunited

any chance of a c&p pls mate?

Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Shhhh.

Also; That Boy Ronaldo, first, change your username, second, shut up, third, we don't speak spanish, it's a shit language ffrom a shit country populated by shitfaced shitbags. So please translate for us. Thanks.

Old 06-06-2008, 09:19 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

Whenever i try and copy+paste comes up with Spanish shite mate.

Basically he's saying Real are doing now what we did to Bayern over Hargreaves.

Old 06-06-2008, 09:20 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Shhhh.

Also; That Boy Ronaldo, first, change your username, second, shut up, third, we don't speak spanish, it's a shit language ffrom a shit country populated by shitfaced shitbags. So please translate for us. Thanks.

Old 06-06-2008, 09:27 AM
Zorg

Is he not right though?

Old 06-06-2008, 10:53 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Is he not right though?
Not really, no.

We agreed a fee with Bayern, on the QT, after they said Hargreaves could leave. Bayern then changed their mind after Hargreaves had a belting World Cup, 1st they put the price up, 2nd they decided not to sell as they couldn't replace him and someone got injured. The player himself then came out and made a statement. United and everyone at United stayed schtum until after Hargreaves spoke.

That is hardly the same as a propaganda campaign using your own media outlet's as the source, designed to make the players position untenable and force a move.

Old 06-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Part 36 Offer

Ballague is a slimy bent spanish cunt. I do not listen to a word he says.

Old 06-06-2008, 11:04 AM
The Watcher

Angry

I despise the dipper loving cunt and would take great pleasure in smashing his face in. Anyone see his 1st choice England XI in FourFourTwo this month? He drops Rooney in favour of Crouch! Stupid fucking cunt with a shit accent.
Closed Thread