United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-02-2018, 11:50 PM
no fun

Just sent an email to the FA saying I was extremely distressed and frightened by Agueros behaviour after the final whistle, and I hope there is a thorough investigation with disciplinary action forthcoming

Unread 19-02-2018, 11:59 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
que dance around stupidly and throw beer over everyone.

Unread 19-02-2018, 11:59 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Wish city had won now

Unread 20-02-2018, 12:00 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Treble denied

Somewhat embarrassing for the PL that championship Bristol and league 1 Wigan give City a tougher time than the majority of the PL.
Abu Dhabi probably didn’t consider distributing backhanders that far down the league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
So will that stumpy bow-legged argie shit house be banned for smacking that supporter?

Don't hold your breath.
It will be reported bottom corner 4 pages inside the back page. Or it will be a huge headline on the back about brave augero standing up to racism or some such shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
So he’s saying his goalkeeper is shit.

Unread 20-02-2018, 12:07 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Just sent an email to the FA saying I was extremely distressed and frightened by Agueros behaviour after the final whistle, and I hope there is a thorough investigation with disciplinary action forthcoming
I’m a mixed race, transsexual, lesbian and I was completely offended by his behaviour.

AK14

State of Kyle Walker for the goal

sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Abu Dhabi probably didn’t consider distributing backhanders that far down the league.
They just left it to Aguero to start dishing them out to children

Unread 20-02-2018, 12:08 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
It will be reported bottom corner 4 pages inside the back page. Or it will be. A huge headline on the back about brave augero standing up to racism or some such shit.

#prayforsergio

Unread 20-02-2018, 12:10 AM
sa7

Let’s not forget the midget @#%&! has form for this sort of thing...

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...h-celebrations

Funnily enough, the steward he allegedly struck suddenly decided nothing had happened after all and rapidly withdrew his allegation.

Unread 20-02-2018, 12:26 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
just sent an email to the fa saying i was extremely distressed and frightened by agueros behaviour after the final whistle, and i hope there is a thorough investigation with disciplinary action forthcoming
wum

Unread 20-02-2018, 05:58 AM
ziggyman17

But but.. Peps boys were meant to be the greastes ever football team since Roy of the Rovers..

Unread 20-02-2018, 06:03 AM
Bunker Buster

“What a boooootiful day, Marcus, what a bootiful deh”

Just printed a few of these out, currently dropping them on city fans day staff desks.....

Morning guuuuuuys.

BACON FACE

Unread 20-02-2018, 06:42 AM
Stickman

Just didn’t see this coming whatsoever 👍🏽

Unread 20-02-2018, 06:45 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunker buster
“what a boooootiful day, marcus, what a bootiful deh”

just printed a few of these out, currently dropping them on city fans day staff desks.....

Morning guuuuuuys.

Bacon face

bunks send me loads in the post please

Unread 20-02-2018, 06:48 AM
saffers

Out of the cup, played shambolic stuff, player sent off for violent tackle much worse than the ones theyve been moaning about, Pep trying to assault opposition manager at half time after he abused the refs and at the end Aguero and others starting fights with Wigan fans.

S H A M B L E S

If only they werent well clear in the league, this lot are there for the taking. Will go out to the first decent side they face in europe. Might even lose on Sunday to bloody Arsenal in the league cup....

Unread 20-02-2018, 07:07 AM
Pop

Radio this morning:

"One of the biggest FA cup shocks in history"

It's City ffs

Unread 20-02-2018, 07:12 AM
djsst

https://mobile.twitter.com/MatthewBu...808965/video/1

Unread 20-02-2018, 07:19 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7