United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-02-2018, 04:45 PM
andyroo

Maybe he wouldn't have been this undisciplined if he wasn't indulged but taken the lessons Freggle was putting on him. But that fat £#%&! of an agent got in his earhole and that was that.

Unread 15-02-2018, 09:51 PM
LFOD

So Pogs is being played out of position? £#%&! me , he's played as a midfielder since we signed him. Didn't Giggs and Becks play centrally? Ole played on the right side. Won titles with them and now these players we have can't be arsed if played somewhere they aren't perfectly happy. Time to £#%&! them off.

Unread 15-02-2018, 09:59 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
excellent post.

looks like SAF was right to let this mentally weak shitwipe leave.

Unread 16-02-2018, 12:06 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
So Pogs is being played out of position? £#%&! me , he's played as a midfielder since we signed him. Didn't Giggs and Becks play centrally? Ole played on the right side. Won titles with them and now these players we have can't be arsed if played somewhere they aren't perfectly happy. Time to £#%&! them off
If he had achieved more played in his "right" position, he might have better reason to complain.

Unread 16-02-2018, 07:40 AM
windy waffles

Daily Telegraph saying he 'regrets' rejoining.

Unread 16-02-2018, 08:18 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
They are using a story (thats untrue btw) that was published yesterday in france

Unread 16-02-2018, 08:24 AM
Denis Irwell

... and fat Mino is having talks with Jose

“Look Jose, as his attorney/£#%&!ing leech of an agent, I think you should be playing my player on the left of a three”

Obvs bollox, but £#%&! me, you wouldn’t put it past em

Unread 16-02-2018, 08:50 AM
sub three hours

The Mirror are running the same story

Claims being made in France that he harbours some “regrets” about joining us over Real Madrid.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...ester-12033451

Unread 16-02-2018, 08:50 AM
RemisMoses

Unread 16-02-2018, 08:51 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
Claims being made in France that he harbours some “regrets” about joining us over Real Madrid.

Again?

Unread 16-02-2018, 08:57 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours
The Mirror are running the same story

he wouldn't be good enough for madrid tbf.
Would you rather him ahead of kroos or modric? my arse.

Unread 16-02-2018, 08:57 AM
Clarkie

So, a French newspaper says he's unhappy playing he is and now the media have twisted it into Madrid are preparing 150 million pound move for him and he's prepared to go...

James Ducker is now saying Mourinho sees him as vital for the future for the club and Pogba is committed to working around the differences

Meanwhile, Paul Ince says he could leave in the summer and some are running with that as fact...

Classic football journalism

Unread 16-02-2018, 08:59 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Again?

Sorry

Quote:
he wouldn't be good enough for madrid tbf.,

Would you rather him ahead of kroos or modric? my arse.
Agreed, £120million transfer to Real Madrid, i'd snatch their hand off.

Unread 16-02-2018, 09:51 AM
MUFC One Love

De Bruyne manages to play in midfield. When Guardiola put him there I thought it wouldn't work and some blues didn't like it but it has worked. I'm not having it De Bruyne is given a free role as stated in an article I read. Maybe Pogba needs to stop pissing about on Instagram and that and get his head down. Just like De Bruyne does.

Regarding selling him, in this market he's worth a fortune even if his value has dropped. £90m was quite cheap compared in the current market.

Unread 16-02-2018, 10:07 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
De Bruyne manages to play in midfield. When Guardiola put him there I thought it wouldn't work and some blues didn't like it but it has worked. I'm not having it De Bruyne is given a free role as stated in an article I read. Maybe Pogba needs to stop pissing about on Instagram and that and get his head down. Just like De Bruyne does.

Regarding selling him, in this market he's worth a fortune even if his value has dropped. £90m was quite cheap compared in the current market.
Pretty much this.

How often do you see De Bruyne in the media for anything that isn’t football related?

I don’t have a massive problem with all the Instagram/Twitter shite, as long as you’re earning the right to do it. As an example I’d use Ronaldo. Whatever he’s doing off the field, you’re never in doubt he’s putting in the required effort when it comes to training and match days.

Unread 16-02-2018, 10:11 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Pretty much this.

How often do you see De Bruyne in the media for anything that isn’t football related?

I don’t have a massive problem with all the Instagram/Twitter shite, as long as you’re earning the right to do it. As an example I’d use Ronaldo. Whatever he’s doing off the field, you’re never in doubt he’s putting in the required effort when it comes to training and match days.
Yep. Don't mind the social media stuff as long as it's backed up. Do it when you're not doing it on the pitch and you'll get shit.

Unread 16-02-2018, 10:38 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Pretty much this.

Depressing as £#%&! tbh de bruyne is the closest I've seen to Scholes. That's what Pogba should be, and has the talent to be, but isn't.

Regarding Insta etc that's just a generational thing, as you say who gives a £#%&! providing they're doing the business on the field. Pogba isn't, so yeah he's going to get shit for his 'extra-curricular' stuff

Unread 16-02-2018, 10:40 AM
Bunker Buster

Can count on one hand the great games he’s had for us...

Really needs to pull his finger out....

Always feared this was going to happen....

Unread 16-02-2018, 10:50 AM
windy waffles

Reckon the club would get rid of Mou before they got rid of Pogba.

Shirt sales, tweets, likes....

Unread 16-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
£#%&! off then.
Closed Thread