United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-08-2008, 08:56 AM
antonin jablonsky

Default Todays Berbie Story, from Times, we've reached a verbal agreement to sign him with Spurs.

As soon as they sign Pavlyuchencko.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle4630065.ece

Tottenham Hotspur have reached a verbal agreement with Manchester United to sell Dimitar Berbatov when they complete the signing of Roman Pavlyuchenko. The Russia forward is expected to arrive in London today for a medical after Tottenham agreed a fee of about £12.5 million with Spartak Moscow. Tottenham are separately trying to sign a young striker after selling Robbie Keane to Liverpool this summer.

Sir Alex Ferguson has expressed his frustration at Tottenham’s intransigence over Berbatov and he suggested that United would reluctantly proceed this season without the Bulgaria forward unless Tottenham backed down over their demand for a £30 million fee. United made a second bid, thought to be about £25 million, last weekend. David Gill, the United chief executive, may try to conclude a few details with Damien Comolli, the Tottenham sporting director, in Monaco today.

Hans Segers, the former Tottenham goalkeeping coach, gave warning that Berbatov could unsettle the Old Trafford dressing-room. “He is one of the best strikers around, but the way he doesn’t pull his weight for the team is not good for the team,” Segers said. “He is a big sulker. He goes in silent sulks — he is quite a loner in that way. It is not easy to communicate with him and that is a shame because he is a very good player. So wherever he goes, the manager will have a tough job with him

Unread 29-08-2008, 08:59 AM
koppas

We should let them keep Berbatov and hijack the Pavlyuchencko deal.

Unread 29-08-2008, 08:59 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas

I'm not going through this shite again but no, no we shouldn't.

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:00 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I'm not going through this shite again but no, no we shouldn't.

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:01 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
OK.

Anyway, all the other papers are just reporting Fergie's lack of optimism from yesterday.

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:03 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Why?

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:03 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Why?
Because then we won't need to argue about an open top bus parade at the end of the season.

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:04 AM
koppas

Quote:
OK.

Anyway, all the other papers are just reporting Fergie's lack of optimism from yesterday.
It's going to happen. My bet is on Sunday. Around 3.44pm. I will probably receive a text telling me it has happened whilst having a shit.

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:05 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
It's going to happen. My bet is on Sunday. Around 3.44pm. I will probably receive a text telling me it has happened whilst having a shit.

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:05 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
OK.

citing doom on Fred Tissue as the reason?

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:07 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Inspector Morse and now....Closeau?

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:08 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
citing doom on Fred Tissue as the reason?

Yes, Fergie namechecked Fuzzy as the main reason for his gloomy countenance.

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:08 AM
koppas

Quote:
Yes, Fergie namechecked Fuzzy as the main reason for his gloomy countenance.
Fuzzie out!

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:09 AM
Bunker Buster

This is One signing i just don't give a £#%&! about...............

Sick of hearing about it.....

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:13 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

OK, it is getting a bit tedious but it's also important, we shouldn't be going into the saeson light p front again.

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:13 AM
koppas

Quote:

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:14 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Please tell me they aren't Fredsters.

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:14 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Please tell me they aren't Fredsters.
The one on the right is Bunker.

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:16 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
OK, it is getting a bit tedious but it's also important, we shouldn't be going into the saeson light p front again.
Not a go at you.........I dont wont to lose £80..() and i can see that skinny piece of shit firing on all cylinders when he waltz's into Old trafford over the weekend...Just get on with it...Lets end all this and get on with the season.

A début at anfailed should show his true might.....

I just hope the price is right....For once United dont get screwed...!!

Quote:
bore Off............

Unread 29-08-2008, 09:17 AM
koppas

Quote:
Not a go at you.........I dont wont to lose £80..() and i can see that skinny piece of shit firing on all cylinders when he waltz's into Old trafford over the weekend...Just get on with it...Lets end all this and get on with the season.

A début at anfailed should show his true might.....

I just hope the price is right....For once United dont get screwed...!!

bore Off............
Closed Thread