United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2012, 11:32 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Id make him captain next season.
I'd agree with that, despite my own (personal) reservations against him, I think it would give him/the fans a lift and he may up his game/commitment level. The only player I'd consider above him for the role is Vidic, just not sure if he'll come back the player he was before

Unread 02-05-2012, 11:34 AM
armchair

Best player we have. Unfortunately I can see him increasingly being the main man in a good side rather than one of the main men in a great side.

Unread 02-05-2012, 01:13 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Wonder if he may speak up this summer again if we don't invest in the team properly?

Oh yeah, he was perfectly happy with our squad but just wanted a pay rise.

There will be some United players thinking exactly like us, we have a huge revenue yet it's other clubs signing good players around us.
he'll speak up by leaving. he'd be £#%&!ing mental to stay if he assesses the squad around him once, berbatov and nani go in the summer too.

however, with the combined income of around 50 million we'll get some @#%&! from a skip in outer mongolia and add the other 45 million to the warchest.

Unread 04-05-2012, 03:15 PM
eviantoo

biggest mistake the scouse @#%&! ever made was joining united. we turned him into ronaldo's water carrier and ruined him.

Unread 04-05-2012, 03:18 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviantoo
biggest mistake the scouse @#%&! ever made was joining united. we turned him into ronaldo's water carrier and ruined him.
I bet he really regrets all those titles, champions league finals etc.

Gutted for him tbh

Unread 04-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Crumps

Quote:
0.5/10

The .5 is because I am considering grooming you.

ASL?

Unread 04-05-2012, 03:19 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
I bet he really regrets all those titles, champions league finals etc.

Gutted for him tbh
Dont forget being paid £250k per week. Bet he's fuming.

Unread 04-05-2012, 03:21 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Dont forget being paid £250k per week. Bet he's fuming.
Didn't think of that, poor lad, should have stayed with Everton.

Unread 04-05-2012, 03:22 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Unread 04-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
0.5/10

The .5 is because I am considering grooming you.

ASL?

Unread 04-05-2012, 03:33 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

still hard to raise a smile even with the quality posts and gifs:shakehead:

rooney is a baldy fat skaus @#%&! btw

Unread 04-05-2012, 03:33 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
I've highlighted the "log out" button for you mate so you don't miss it.

Unread 04-05-2012, 03:38 PM
eviantoo

what you dumbo @#%&!s fail to understand is that i am always right. in a parallel universe barcelona have just won the americas cup in a two man dingy manned my messi and the scouse @#%&!. messi did all the rowing whilst the white pele did keepie uppies to much acclaim.

Unread 04-05-2012, 03:40 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
what you dumbo @#%&!s fail to understand is that i am always right. in a parallel universe barcelona have just won the americas cup in a two man dingy manned my messi and the scouse @#%&!. messi di all the rowing whilst the white pele did keepie uppies to much acclaim.

Unread 04-05-2012, 03:43 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
what you dumbo @#%&!s fail to understand is that i am always right. in a parallel universe barcelona have just won the americas cup in a two man dingy manned my messi and the scouse @#%&!. messi did all the rowing whilst the white pele did keepie uppies to much acclaim.

Unread 04-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Tiberian

Utd need revitalized in the summer. Selling Rooney, a player in his prime and one of the few borderline world class players at the club would seem foolish.

However, if Utd could get 45-50 mill for him in the summer and you could guarantee that it would be reinvested into top class players it would be a brave move. Martinez/Hazard/Kagawa, whomever. The chances of Utd actually showing the desire to go for those type has to be questioned though.

It would be the type of gamble that could improve Utd. In the short term you would lose an experienced player who all the rest of the of the team look to. It would cause changes in the style of play while waiting for others to assume the responsibility.

Rooney in some way contributes to the basic style of play. He likes to drop off but lacks the subtlety or technical excellence to excel playing in that role, and tends to show a lack of imagination in his choices, that left to right switch to the right wing is so predictable. There is a possibility that Utd have already had the best from him as well.

Unread 04-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean

Damn! I was really hoping that gif was gonna end with the fat kid falling over.

Unread 04-05-2012, 04:00 PM
evianfree

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
it's hard to be skooled by a man using smileys.

did i really just get banned for being a bertie? you need to brush up on your redissue history. or does that awful jools69 now run this place too.

Unread 04-05-2012, 04:06 PM
The Watcher

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by evianfree
it's hard to be skooled by a man using smileys.

did i really just get banned for being a bertie? you need to brush up on your redissue history. or does that awful jools69 now run this place too.
Are you the original evian

Unread 04-05-2012, 04:09 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Are you the original evian
hmmm!

would be too good to be true
Closed Thread