United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-11-2014, 02:54 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
He's played very well the past few games but isn't ever going to be what we want or will rely on.

And he isn't keeping Herrera out either.

Unread 11-11-2014, 03:07 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
Thought that too.

Fellaini was utter dog sick on Saturday.

Unread 11-11-2014, 03:42 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
Ok mate, whatever.

Every £#%&!er was shit (Shaw, DDG, Mata apart) ffs.

Not arguing over £#%&!ing Fellaini again.

"He's not been as shit lately"

"You're saying he's better than Bobby Charlton?!?!"

Unread 11-11-2014, 03:47 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Imagine.

Grown Men.

Unread 11-11-2014, 04:00 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Ok mate, whatever.

Every £#%&!er was shit (Shaw, DDG, Mata apart) ffs.

Not arguing over £#%&!ing Fellaini again.

"He's not been as shit lately"

"You're saying he's better than Bobby Charlton?!?!"

Unread 11-11-2014, 04:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
He's played very well the past few games but isn't ever going to be what we want or will rely on.

And he isn't keeping Herrera out either.
Very well

Unread 11-11-2014, 04:14 PM
Tumescent Throb

going back to the original point for a minute, Fellaini is right to say he was made a scapegoat isn't he, and he is right to say that he did ok at the world cup with belguim

and it is also true that people have had to reassess their stance somewhat since it has become clear that they are wrong, and that in fact LVG, what with his philosophy and everything, would in a million years play someone like Fellaini in his side after all

obviously the "shop window innit" angle can be peddled for now, and they may just get away with it if he is sold or stops getting picked. it'll be interesting to see how this one pans out, but for now he's doing okay in the side, and as I said earlier, his link-up play and all round contribution has been no worse than anyone else's in the team tbh these past few games

Unread 11-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
going back to the original point for a minute, Fellaini is right to say he was made a scapegoat isn't he, and he is right to say that he did ok at the world cup with belguim

and it is also true that people have had to reassess their stance somewhat since it has become clear that they are wrong, and that in fact LVG, what with his philosophy and everything, would in a million years play someone like Fellaini in his side after all

obviously the "shop window innit" angle can be peddled for now, and they may just get away with it if he is sold or stops getting picked. it'll be interesting to see how this one pans out, but for now he's doing okay in the side, and as I said earlier, his link-up play and all round contribution has been no worse than anyone else's in the team tbh these past few games
Nope - He was 28 million pounds worth of utter bobbins

Don't care what he did at the world cup

Unread 11-11-2014, 04:19 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa

This, or for five minutes against west brom.

Very well

Unread 11-11-2014, 04:20 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa

he barely played until spring time but he was used to symbolise the period even so

i reckon that's what he means tbf

Unread 11-11-2014, 04:21 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:

In fairness what LvG has actually said is that he has realised that you need a big idiot (I paraphrase) in the team in the PL. Fellaini is really the only person in the squad that fits the bill, for now anyhow.

Unread 11-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
he barely played until spring time but he was used to symbolise the period even so

i reckon that's what he means tbf
It doesn't matter what he means you crazy buffoon.

There are a few reasons why last season was shit and he's one of them.

Unread 11-11-2014, 04:32 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
hark at paddy roche
Who?

Unread 11-11-2014, 05:01 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
In fairness what LvG has actually said is that he has realised that you need a big idiot (I paraphrase) in the team in the PL. Fellaini is really the only person in the squad that fits the bill, for now anyhow.
LvG also tried to flog him on loan in August.

Since then he's given him some games. No surprise, given the paucity of options. He's also given Smalling games for similar reasons.

Hopefully both are long gone by this time next year.

Unread 11-11-2014, 05:28 PM
MarkG

I can't stand Fellaini and it's all the more irritating the amount of United fans who have now jumped on this bandwagon of positivity around him. He can't pass, he has no positional sense and he has the turn of pace of a dead tortoise with piles.

Unread 11-11-2014, 05:34 PM
Sufferin Succotash

Quote:
He's played very well the past few games.
He has contributed the sum of £#%&! all since his goal against West Brom. Not sure how you can call 5 yard passes to the nearest team mate followed by legging it into the box "playing well".

Unread 11-11-2014, 05:54 PM
believe

Even big sufferers getting in on the act.ًً Classic maggers

Unread 11-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sufferin Succotash
He has contributed the sum of £#%&! all since his goal against West Brom. Not sure how you can call 5 yard passes to the nearest team mate followed by legging it into the box "playing well".
this is plainly nonsense. it was his header that led to courtois, the wold's best young keeper apparently, to pat the ball out straight in front of him for RvPto bury for a start off.

he has linked up not too bad in the games he's played. some of his passing has been good, incisive and quick. he's shown a fair bit of composure on the ball, and even touches of actual footballing skill. he's got stuck in. he's been a goal threat. and his tactical discipline has largely been very good as well.

hey, i'm not really a fan of this particular player, but imo if you can't be objective and say it like it is then you're a biased crank who shouldn't be spouting off on an internet football forum

Unread 11-11-2014, 06:01 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs down

I hate everything about him.
From the way he looks and to his style of play.

A donkey who should be playing for the likes of Stoke.

Unread 11-11-2014, 06:15 PM
barrington avenue

i was one of the minority of mugs that thought Fellaini might do ok!

how wrong i was,it is impossible to pinpoint ONE redeeming feature to his game.he excels in being godawful in all aspects of a modern midfielder..
Closed Thread