United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-11-2014, 12:25 PM
Tumescent Throb

Default Looks like I'm starting the Fellaini thread then

He's got a point hasn't he? He's probably not a world beater, but every team is made up of all sorts if it is to be successful and this fella does have some interesting qualities that can confuse the opposition, not least that he's actually nowhere near as bad about his work with the ball as people like to portray...

He was absolutely made a scapegoat last season and said to represent the whole Moyes experiment perfectly. No way would a sophisticated manager with a proven track record and complete with an actual philosophy no less even think about playing Fellaini in his side. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Fellaini has already been involved by mid Novemeber this season about as much as he was by about March last time around. Which I for one find to be an hilarious slap in the face of the bitches who think they know best.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29998526

Unread 11-11-2014, 12:30 PM
S/Side.Red

Would be on loan in Naples had he not got injured.

He'll probably be £#%&!ed off in January.

Unread 11-11-2014, 12:32 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
this fella does have some interesting qualities that can confuse the opposition

So did the beachball at Sunderland but it didn't cost £28mil.

Unread 11-11-2014, 12:33 PM
Baron

"Interesting qualities" is just a polite way of saying "shit at technical football".

You could argue his physicality is masking some other deficiencies in the rest of the squad, but realistically if we had a settled back four that was drilled into a unit we wouldn't need a big lump in midfield to compensate.

He's a poor footballer, it's not what I associate with Manchester United, & I wish he would £#%&! off.

Unread 11-11-2014, 12:36 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
"Interesting qualities" is just a polite way of saying "shit at technical football".

You could argue his physicality is masking some other deficiencies in the rest of the squad, but realistically if we had a settled back four that was drilled into a unit we wouldn't need a big lump in midfield to compensate.

He's a poor footballer, it's not what I associate with Manchester United, & I wish he would £#%&! off.
I wish throb would £#%&! off.

Unread 11-11-2014, 12:36 PM
teflon_terry

Have Sociedad got any money?

Unread 11-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Tumescent Throb

and yet most of his link up play these past few games has been very good - certainly as good as those around him anyway.

he's shown tactical discipline which is always going to benefit a team and please the manager - reliability is very important

and he's been a serious goal threat, not just at set plays

Unread 11-11-2014, 12:39 PM
Switching Off

Thumbs down

£#%&! him he's shit.

Unread 11-11-2014, 12:40 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
are you lost?

Unread 11-11-2014, 12:41 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
He's got a point hasn't he? He's probably not a world beater, but every team is made up of all sorts if it is to be successful and this fella does have some interesting qualities that can confuse the opposition, not least that he's actually nowhere near as bad about his work with the ball as people like to portray...

He was absolutely made a scapegoat last season and said to represent the whole Moyes experiment perfectly. No way would a sophisticated manager with a proven track record and complete with an actual philosophy no less even think about playing Fellaini in his side. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Fellaini has already been involved by mid Novemeber this season about as much as he was by about March last time around. Which I for one find to be an hilarious slap in the face of the b***hes who think they know best.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29998526

you stupid @#%&!

Unread 11-11-2014, 12:43 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Have Sociedad got any money?
hes going to win so many trophies with them to prove throb was right all along

Unread 11-11-2014, 12:44 PM
browser

Quote:
are you lost?
No. Im fairly confident that my post would be agreed upon by most on here.

Unread 11-11-2014, 12:47 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
No. Im fairly confident that my post would be agreed upon by most on here.
there are some other #@&%!s on here I agree

however, if you have no interest in my work why post on my thread you spanner. i think it's a fair and reasonable question and therefore cordially invite you to £#%&! off yourself sunbeam

Unread 11-11-2014, 12:53 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

He cost too much, and there are more pressing areas needing to be looked at. Also moyes was a dreadful leader.

Fellani is playing well and I'd keep him as a squad ji sung park type player.

But get shot if he is preventing purchases of better technical players.

Unread 11-11-2014, 12:54 PM
Jethro

He'll be on the bench for Arsenal nqat

Unread 11-11-2014, 12:55 PM
ZiggyStardust

He was horrible against Crystal Palace at the weekend

2 or 3 times in the 2nd half he tried to dribble with the ball and nearly fell over himself and lost the ball :shakehead:

Unread 11-11-2014, 12:59 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort

So did the beachball at Sunderland but it didn't cost £28mil.

Stickman

Quote:
and yet most of his link up play these past few games has been very good - certainly as good as those around him anyway.

he's shown tactical discipline which is always going to benefit a team and please the manager - reliability is very important

and he's been a serious goal threat, not just at set plays
But you could sign dozens of others who offer just as much as him for half the price. He's not cut out for the top and I was one of them behind getting him onboard, I thought he'd knock in 10 a season for us. He ain't good enough Throb, can you imagine sending him out for us at the Nou Camp in s knock out game?

atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
He was horrible against Crystal Palace at the weekend

2 or 3 times in the 2nd half he tried to dribble with the ball and nearly fell over himself and lost the ball :shakehead:
He's got the touch of a rapist and in all probability actually is a rapist. Get rid.

Unread 11-11-2014, 01:01 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Spot on tbf
Closed Thread