United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-01-2014, 12:12 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
I love the bit in the video where rvp says "he tries his best" then jerks his head

If Throb can do subtexts I can do body language. rvp quite clearly thinks moyes is a tool of the highest order nqat

rvp might just have been uncomfortable with the interviewer

subtexts are abstract and therefore unimpeachable, pal.

Unread 17-01-2014, 12:29 AM
red in cumbria

So then, Throb came up with a totally misleading thread title?? Genuinely shocked, tbh

Unread 17-01-2014, 12:35 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
So then, Throb came up with a totally misleading thread title?? Genuinely shocked, tbh
my meme to the forum

imitation is the sincerest form of learning

Unread 17-01-2014, 12:55 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

FFS Throb new low - I've no idea why you pursue this line I quite like your actual football posts but this blind faith defence of the club is idiotic.
RVP obviously thinks moyes isn't in the right job.

Quote:
Van Persie says Moyes was surprised when the United players refused to get too carried away following that 2-0 success at Wembley.

"We are used to winning," said Van Persie. "If you win, it's a normal day at the office. After the Community Shield win, none of the players really celebrated, or played music, as it was the way things were."

Unread 17-01-2014, 01:00 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
FFS Throb new low - I've no idea why you pursue this line I quite like your actual football posts but this blind faith defence of the club is idiotic.
RVP obviously thinks moyes isn't in the right job.
i think there's good signs United's players are finally getting over fergie leaving tbh. Evra's interview the other week on tv was top class and all the noises made from inside the camp in the mainstream have been positive ever since

Unread 17-01-2014, 01:12 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
i think there's good signs United's players are finally getting over fergie leaving tbh. Evra's interview the other week on tv was top class and all the noises made from inside the camp in the mainstream have been positive ever since
Do you really think that moyes & co really have the leadership qualities, professional abilities, the winning attitude and guile that its going to take to compete with the two @#%&! clubs (never mind the likes of the arse, spurs and the vermin) when on a far smaller budget?

Unread 17-01-2014, 01:31 AM
Camel

it must be rather well paid for a brummie?

Unread 17-01-2014, 01:35 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Do you really think that moyes & co really have the leadership qualities, professional abilities, the winning attitude and guile that its going to take to compete with the two @#%&! clubs (never mind the likes of the arse, spurs and the vermin) when on a far smaller budget?
i honestly don't know any better than anyone else does one way or the other, but i wouldn't rule it out based on what has clearly been a pretty tricky transition in the first 6 months. i think people have definitely resisted even acknowledging united's progress, let alone praising it. the cup defeats and those back-to-back home league defeats served up plenty of ammunition for the critics though, obviously.

Unread 17-01-2014, 01:37 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Cue the usual imbeciles dismissing it as "what else is he supposed to say" just because it doesn't fit their narrative of maon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25759887
No! Moyes makes him run with a tyre tied to each leg for hours!! No balls no balls in the training ground!

Unread 17-01-2014, 02:02 AM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos
Well what else is he supposed to say
Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
They always seem to say as little about Moyes as possible, tbh. Never any substantial praise of much kind.

Still pretty sure they hate him
Have to agree

Loads of nothing statements in that article

Plus I don't care much as to how the senior players feel having Moyes as manager. Just let him get on with it I say, if he proves us all right and fails he'll be gone anyway.

Hopefully he proves us all wrong

Unread 17-01-2014, 02:07 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Have to agree

Loads of nothing statements in that article

Plus I don't care much as to how the senior players feel having Moyes as manager.
Yep, that's an important point. Senior players almost always view a new manager suspiciously - especially a bunch who, at this club at least, have never known another manager. Fact is, most of them probably won't be around much longer, for better or worse.

But Moyes is the only manager Janujaz knows, and if he's kept on, there will be other players like him. That's how transitions get made, even awkward, bumbling ones.

Unread 17-01-2014, 02:17 AM
Tronics

Good points Grimson

But the point remains, he needs to do better

Once he gets us playing good football and winning things all these voices of discontent will disappear

I just get the feeling at the moment he along with all his fans are making way too many excuses for him, which he in turn is playing up to

He's in the big league now, he needs to grow a pair and get us back where we belong, pretty please

Unread 17-01-2014, 02:20 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Good points Grimson

Once he gets us playing good football and winning things all these voices of discontent will disappear

I just get the feeling at the moment he along with all his fans are making way too many excuses for him, which he in turn is playing up to

He's in the big league now, he needs to grow a pair and get us back where we belong, pretty please
Agreed. Winning fixes everything.

Unread 17-01-2014, 09:11 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
FFS Throb new low - I've no idea why you pursue this line

Unread 17-01-2014, 09:26 AM
teflon_terry

Quote:
I love the bit in the video where rvp says "he tries his best" then jerks his head

If Throb can do subtexts I can do body language. rvp quite clearly thinks moyes is a tool of the highest order nqat
I remember just after Feillaini signed RvP was asked about his thoughts on the new arrival. His reply was somthing along the lines of "Good....he's very...big".

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:03 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Good points Grimson

This is exactly the point, Moyes IS NOT 'big league'. He's turd. Get rid now

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:46 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
This is exactly the point, Moyes IS NOT 'big league'. He's turd. Get rid now
Death throwes

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:47 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
I remember just after Feillaini signed RvP was asked about his thoughts on the new arrival. His reply was somthing along the lines of "Good....he's very...big".

Weird. Fiorentina players are saying the same thing about Ando.

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:50 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Death throwes

I don't mind the man, if I was in his shoes I would have taken the job, it's just not for him.

Unread 17-01-2014, 11:57 AM
The taste of...

Quote:

I don't mind the man, if I was in his shoes I would have taken the job, it's just not for him.
Your not the first Pol

a few have felt that. Only time has the answer.

In the meantime we can only show we are United
Closed Thread