United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Tumescent Throb

Thumbs up RvP says he's happy and Moyes is the man

Cue the usual imbeciles dismissing it as "what else is he supposed to say" just because it doesn't fit their narrative of maon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25759887

Unread 16-01-2014, 05:24 PM
barca99

That will piss some 'supporters' on here right off

Unread 16-01-2014, 05:25 PM
silv

doesnt say hes happy

Unread 16-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Lok

Where does he say he's happy.

He simply says that Moyes will change things around.

Hardly headline news.

Unread 16-01-2014, 05:38 PM
£#%&! KFC

most telling thing is in the latter part of the article...

Van Persie says Moyes was surprised when the United players refused to get too carried away following that 2-0 success at Wembley. :shakehead:

so Moyes was buzzing after beating a Championship side in a pre-season friendly

Unread 16-01-2014, 05:46 PM
Tumescent Throb

says a bit more than that lok

he says the manager is their leader and that they're all working hard to turn things around; he thinks it will happen sooner rather than later.

reading between the lines, he also said that the manager needed time to bed in. the most interesting bit is the bit at the end where he suggests that Moyes seemed to be a bit shocked that no-one really bothered about the charity shield win. that'll give the narrative of moan a bit of ammo, i suppose...

overall it smacks of half a season of getting to know you, which is what we've seen on the pitch really. those 3 defeats came after 2 losses in 20 games. problem is those two were back-to-back, at home, and one was abject while the other was against the manager's old club. then the recent league defeat surrounded by 5 league wins was exacerbated by some misfortune in the domestic cups.

the United players aren't stupid though. they know it's getting better all the time and they are right behind the manager in trying to turn it around as quickly as they can by the sounds of it

Unread 16-01-2014, 05:47 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

he says the manager is their leader and that they're all working hard to turn things around; he thinks it will happen sooner rather than later.

reading between the lines, he also said that the manager needed time to bed in. the most interesting bit is the bit at the end where he suggests that Moyes seemed to be a bit shocked that no-one really bothered about the charity shield win. that'll give the narrative of moan a bit of ammo, i suppose...

overall it smacks of half a season of getting to know you, which is what we've seen on the pitch really. those 3 defeats came after 2 losses in 20 games. problem is those two were back-to-back, at home, and one was abject while the other was against the manager's old club. then the recent league defeat surrounded by 5 league wins was exacerbated by some misfortune in the domestic cups.

the United players aren't stupid though. they know it's getting better all the time and they are right behind the manager in trying to turn it around as quickly as they can by the sounds of it
£#%&!ing hell

just £#%&!ing hell

Unread 16-01-2014, 05:48 PM
Bunker Buster

Loves the media does throb, right little tittle tattle media queen....

Unread 16-01-2014, 05:49 PM
S/Side.Red

They always seem to say as little about Moyes as possible, tbh. Never any substantial praise of much kind.

Still pretty sure they hate him

Unread 16-01-2014, 05:49 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
most telling thing is in the latter part of the article...

Van Persie says Moyes was surprised when the United players refused to get too carried away following that 2-0 success at Wembley. :shakehead:

so Moyes was buzzing after beating a Championship side in a pre-season friendly
i think he was more surprised to see Dave Whelan wasnt dead from a broken leg tbh

Unread 16-01-2014, 05:50 PM
Blagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
£#%&!ing hell

just £#%&!ing hell
The guy is pathetic, mate. I used to respond to him, but I now have a sincere feeling of pity towards him: he spends a lot of time doing what he does on here.

Love RVP, btw. Hate Moyes.

Unread 16-01-2014, 05:51 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Must've agreed to sell him in the summer.

Unread 16-01-2014, 05:51 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
i think he was more surprised to see Dave Whelan wasnt dead from a broken leg tbh

When did this happen?

Who knew?

HE SHOULD HAVE SAID!

Unread 16-01-2014, 05:56 PM
Tumescent Throb

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
The guy is pathetic, mate. I used to respond to him, but I now have a sincere feeling of pity towards him: he spends a lot of time doing what he does on here.

Love RVP, btw. Hate Moyes.
bless

Unread 16-01-2014, 06:15 PM
janners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

if they can somehow manage 4th place then yes moyes might have a chance of turning it around. If not, he has a huge huge job on his hands especially with even less money to work with

Unread 16-01-2014, 06:22 PM
Red Santos

Well what else is he supposed to say

Unread 16-01-2014, 06:25 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
"Moyes needs time, he's new," said Van Persie.
"Moyes" - disrespectful:shakehead: Might as well have referred to him as 'The @#%&!".

Unread 16-01-2014, 07:26 PM
Aman27deep

After the media, now throb is caught sensationalizing news. VS2C.

Unread 16-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
love Throb and his agenda tbh
good answer that from ethers tbf

I shot zorg down though

Unread 17-01-2014, 12:11 AM
Harri Jaffa

I love the bit in the video where rvp says "he tries his best" then jerks his head

If Throb can do subtexts I can do body language. rvp quite clearly thinks moyes is a tool of the highest order nqat
Closed Thread