United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-02-2014, 05:43 PM
andyroo

If you're going to be serious for once, I enjoyed most of them at the time, Rooney's in the derby was the only one that wasn't crucial - we've actually played in a lot of tight games this year. However right now reflecting on even the good bits of what's been a horrendous crushing disappointment of a season feels like looking for corn kernels in a poo.

So thanks but no thanks.

Unread 14-02-2014, 06:10 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
If you're going to be serious for once, I enjoyed most of them at the time, Rooney's in the derby was the only one that wasn't crucial - we've actually played in a lot of tight games this year. However right now reflecting on even the good bits of what's been a horrendous crushing disappointment of a season feels like looking for corn kernels in a poo.

So thanks but no thanks.
thanks for sharing

Unread 14-02-2014, 09:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Can remember having a go at you after the Arsenal match - me thinking it was a step in the right direction that we should celebrate - you seeing it as an uninspiring narrow victory in which we proved ourselves to be a team and club devoid of ideas.
You were right - but the worse thing about it is that unfortunately that match has so far been the highlight of the season

£#%&!ing hell.
Well that and Leverkusen away - maybe the one time since Moyes took over that I have genuinely enjoyed watching us

Unread 14-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Well that and Leverkusen away - maybe the one time since Moyes took over that I have genuinely enjoyed watching us
sorry to press you, but maybe? or actually?

Unread 14-02-2014, 11:07 PM
Aman27deep

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Kagawa central, and MoM. After that match nowhere to be seen. £#%&!ing Moyes.

Unread 15-02-2014, 12:16 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
sorry to press you, but maybe? or actually?
There have been parts of other games that were good to watch - but that is the only one I have enjoyed from beginning to end tbh.

Unread 15-02-2014, 05:14 PM
rafabio

The variety of goals we score are an oddity and usually due to a brilliant play by an individual play rather than a team play that moyes set it up. Stoke also score variety of goals like the adams screamer against us. But the default option is to cross and look to scrape it in like us

Unread 15-02-2014, 07:03 PM
rustling jimmies

Brilliant video that, some great taken goals. Hopefully they bring out a DVD of all the goals at end of season.
Closed Thread