United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-01-2014, 06:41 PM
Vetch

I don't understand this thread. I don't know why people are trying to peddle something that most of us don't see.

£#%&! it. Just start the par league now.

this is scoucer talk. Utter drivel.

Unread 20-01-2014, 09:39 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
because I'm arguing that he's turning it around slowly and the last run of 6 (now 7) league matches illustrates my argument

overall United's win ratio this season is shit, obviously. that serves my premise quite well as well i suppose
no, you're talking utter %@#$&!s. he's not turning anything round. our general play is shit, win or lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Russian hats
For the first time yesterday he genuinely upset me with his team selection, it was just so negative, even defeats are easier to swallow if you think you've had a good go, but that selection was £#%&!ing depressing.

His default setting is negative, negative always negative. Please Dave, show some courage, go after teams and give us something to believe in.
not having that. picked his best available 11 other than evans (and he thinks evans is good enough; he wasn't being negative). only question is young over kagawa and chelsea would just have booted shinj, whilst young has a put in at least one decent performance against chelsea. proof of his positive approach was in the first half performance. chelsea fluke goal against the run of play, should have had luiz and azpilicuetta off and we should have had a penalty. none of that moyeswight's fault.

he's a useless @#%&! who should have been fired weeks ago, but your post is not based in reality.

Unread 21-01-2014, 04:55 AM
shenwen

Not sure losing four of the five games played in 2014 so far counts as much of a turnaround.

Unread 21-01-2014, 11:50 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Not sure losing four of the five games played in 2014 so far counts as much of a turnaround.
Well he did win one of them.

Unread 21-01-2014, 11:51 AM
dunk

Quote:
not sure losing four of the five games played in 2014 so far counts as much of a turnaround.

Unread 21-01-2014, 11:53 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
results problem

Unread 21-01-2014, 11:56 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
results problem
There were definitely performance issues with all of those games tbf.

Unread 21-01-2014, 11:58 AM
carlosartorial

'results problem' ffs.

Unread 21-01-2014, 12:01 PM
Tronics

It's the results and the general style of play of most games this season

Without RVP & Rooney we don't have a hope in hell of finishing anywhere near the top 4 on current form

I don't see why anyone would have any hope in this current regime

Moyes is as much to blame as the players, but let's not forget we still won the league last season with ease; it's pretty alarming how bad we have been since SAF's departure

Unread 21-01-2014, 12:05 PM
Ethers

It's a football problem. Nothing too serious tbh. Moyes is doing an absolutely fantastic job behind the scenes. Word is that the managers office has never been so tidy, and the lottery syndicate is running smoother than ever.

Unread 21-01-2014, 12:06 PM
andyroo

Moyes is only part of the problem but he sure as £#%&! isn't part of the solution.

Unread 21-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
It's the results and the general style of play of most games this season

Without RVP & Rooney we don't have a hope in hell of finishing anywhere near the top 4 on current form

I don't see why anyone would have any hope in this current regime

Moyes is as much to blame as the players, but let's not forget we still won the league last season with ease; it's pretty alarming how bad we have been since SAF's departure
apparently that was in spite of all the players being shit and the football being rubbish - we only won the league because no other team did or something like that

Unread 21-01-2014, 04:47 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
It's a football problem. Nothing too serious tbh. Moyes is doing an absolutely fantastic job behind the scenes. Word is that the managers office has never been so tidy, and the lottery syndicate is running smoother than ever.
And don't forget the best, shiniest advertising boards in the entire world of football

Not to mention our ground breaking sponsorship deal with Mister Potato! Chelski and ciddy stand in awe of woowar's business skills
Closed Thread