United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 16-12-2011, 06:44 AM
djsst

Default Doom

It's real

Quote:
A FAN of Manchester United risks death with every match because of the stress of watching them play.
The woman suffers a range of nervous symptoms including anxiety, palpitations and a sense of DOOM whenever the Red Devils are in action.

Her condition worsens as the final whistle approaches, with United famed for not scoring crucial goals until the very last seconds or even well into extra time.

Docs have diagnosed her as having a rare and life-threatening condition called Addisonian crisis, caused by a lack of stress hormone cortisol.

The woman has told them her plight is worst when Man U play big-name rivals like Man City or Liverpool.

At some games she has become so stressed she has felt like leaving the stadium even though she was desperate to stay.

Trafford General Hospital's Dr Akbar Choudhry said the patient's body had trouble "mounting an appropriate physiological response" to stress.

Addisonian crisis, a severe form of Addison's disease, can lead to plunging blood pressure, coma and death.

The woman is now having cortisol treatment to combat her symptoms.

Old 16-12-2011, 06:49 AM
Crumps

Women, know your limits.

Old 16-12-2011, 07:06 AM
believe

they can't even leave football alone with their drama. f***ing slags. NWAF

Old 16-12-2011, 08:05 AM
irk

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
they can't even leave football alone with their drama. f***ing slags. NWAF
this.

the article should read:

"....Doctors prescribed a twice weekly dose of the furry side, and an intensive course of shut the f*** up and stay at home dish-therapy whenever united play".

Old 16-12-2011, 08:25 AM
ReligiousRed

Everything apart from the doom sounds like me tbf

:bi: :gayfight: ......I know :shakehead:
Closed Thread