United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-01-2014, 12:57 AM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
He wasn't good then was he but I think his confidence has gone.

We've handled Pea badly
I concur, sorry no slur on thee Mister Q xx

Unread 08-01-2014, 01:01 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
It's pathetic, to be honest. Watching that video, I actually felt sorry for those players he's supposedly "coaching". Sure, they might think they're working on "tactics" and "positional play", but we all know the truth.
worrying they way people are only taking one or two touches. surely they should take 3 or 4 before dribbling slowly away from the goal they are attacking then passing backwards or being dispossessed.

It's just not football!

Unread 08-01-2014, 01:05 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW
Please enlighten me , the suggestion is that Moyes has changed training methods from Fergie ,first how does anyone on here know that?

And second how different is it ?
Well no, but there is this:

http://www.unitedrant.co.uk/opinion/...12-months-ago/

So much pretty much all our stats are worse, so something's going wrong on the coaching side.

Unread 08-01-2014, 01:10 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Indeed we do........................they are all great footballers and most of them are great midfield players. motwyw
Agreed. Top players really don't need coaching. A bit of gym work, some shuttle runs, a session of boxes and a kickabout is all that's required

Unread 08-01-2014, 02:13 AM
S/Side.Red

Pep wants to stop with all that coaching nonsense. It all comes down to a bit of fortune going your way. He ought to know that. Mug.

Unread 08-01-2014, 05:00 AM
believe

Rumours are out that JL had RvP, chasing a chicken round Carrington for six hours yesterday.

Unread 08-01-2014, 05:01 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Rumours are out that JL had RvP, chasing a chicken round Carrington for six hours yesterday.
It's back.

Unread 08-01-2014, 05:02 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
It's back.
thought it looked odd tbh. I blame JW.

Unread 08-01-2014, 05:03 AM
Grimson

Quote:
thought it looked odd tbh. I blame JW.

Unread 08-01-2014, 09:15 AM
Zorg

'Get it out to ze vings und cross it in'

Unread 08-01-2014, 09:27 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

wasn't this joker trying to learn english after he quit barcelona?

buttering up saf in public at various events too.

Maybe, just maybe, he might have been open to come to united.

looks like saf dodged a bullet there.

Unread 08-01-2014, 09:37 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
'Get it out to ze vings und cross it in'
French pal? shfs.

Unread 08-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Zorg

Quote:
French pal? shfs.

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:11 AM
Old Mathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW
Please enlighten me , the suggestion is that Moyes has changed training methods from Fergie ,first how does anyone on here know that?

And second how different is it ?
First a number of players have said so and the staff has changed so it's bound to be different
Second its more physical which some suggest is why we have so many muscle injuries
Don't know if you heard it at the time but the Everton players have said how much they enjoyed having the ball out pre season

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:13 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mathers
First a number of players have said so and the staff has changed so it's bound to be different
Second its more physical which some suggest is why we have so many muscle injuries
Don't know if you heard it at the time but the Everton players have said how much they enjoyed having the ball out pre season

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:18 AM
believe

Couple of Everton ITK's I know are now questioning whether Moyes actually held them back now during his ten years in charge

If anyone could have predicted a worse possible outcome for Moyes first season, no-one could have predicted this.

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:20 AM
Aman27deep

A ball in training. Amateur manager is pep. #fraudiola #moyesin

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:21 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Couple of Everton ITK's I know are now questioning whether Moyes actually held them back now during his ten years in charge

If anyone could have predicted a worse possible outcome for Moyes first season, no-one could have predicted this.
i've been reading my this sentence for a good minute and it still doesn't make sense.

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
i've been reading my this sentence for a good minute and it still doesn't make sense.
i get that with most of his posts.

Unread 08-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
Closed Thread