United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 05-11-2023, 12:28 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Draw the line at anyone saying they don’t mind Jim £#%&!ing beglin!

Red incoming…

Unread 05-11-2023, 01:19 PM
magic_cantona

He's the best ex-Red for explaining what the Glazers have done and are doing but he's the biggest @#%&! on commentary when he's doing our games.

Genuinely baffled at how he almost wills a penalty to be given against us or a goal to be chalked off. He's totally over compensating the United bias by being 100% the other way. Like he's desperate to be loved by Scousers and cockneys.

Unread 05-11-2023, 06:47 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
He's the best ex-Red for explaining what the Glazers have done and are doing but he's the biggest @#%&! on commentary when he's doing our games.

Genuinely baffled at how he almost wills a penalty to be given against us or a goal to be chalked off. He's totally over compensating the United bias by being 100% the other way. Like he's desperate to be loved by Scousers and cockneys.
He’s got a (or will very soon imo) have a politically career or something involving it. He’s just playing the odds. Most Man Utd fans will adore him whilst a small minority won’t. He can piss off the small minority if it means “looking good” Infront of the scousers and cockneys and other people of the land

Unread 05-11-2023, 08:19 PM
red in cumbria

Fair play, his tweet the morning after the Newcastle game was pretty good.

Unread 05-11-2023, 08:25 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
He's the best ex-Red for explaining what the Glazers have done and are doing but .
18 years too late ...

I detest the @#%&!, him speaking out against the glazers now irks (rip,) me even more...

Silent for nearly 2 decades... Get the £#%&! out of here..

Unread 05-11-2023, 08:45 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Fair play, his tweet the morning after the Newcastle game was pretty good.
what did it say

Unread 05-11-2023, 08:54 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
what did it say
'good morning Newcastle '

Unread 05-11-2023, 08:55 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
'good morning Newcastle '

Unread 05-11-2023, 08:57 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
what did it say
Couldn't see it, it was hiding behind Keano's.

Unread 05-11-2023, 10:44 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
18 years too late ...

I detest the @#%&!, him speaking out against the glazers now irks (rip,) me even more...

Silent for nearly 2 decades... Get the £#%&! out of here..
Fair enough. It is galling that ex legends who are mega high profile, and aren't being paid by United haven't or won't say anything. Keane has never said a word, then goes back to get a wedge marketing our new kit.

Maybe they just haven't got that connection like fans have

Unread 05-11-2023, 10:58 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Fair enough. It is galling that ex legends who are mega high profile, and aren't being paid by United haven't or won't say anything. Keane has never said a word, then goes back to get a wedge marketing our new kit.

I think the difference is that, whatever the audience, Gary Neville needs and wants to be liked. Keano doesn’t care.

Unread 05-11-2023, 11:43 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

They don't really care.... Its harsh but true.

Neville is the worst of the lot though.... everyone now forget about hotel football and him kicking homeless folk out of his city centre place in COVID.

He's a rat, a horrible Bury rat....

Was sliding up to Sacha lord and Burnham at one point, little red rose on...

Unread 05-11-2023, 11:53 PM
measlyshark

Quote:
They don't really care.... Its harsh but true.

Neville is the worst of the lot though.... everyone now forget about hotel football and him kicking homeless folk out of his city centre place in COVID.

He's a rat, a horrible Bury rat....

Was sliding up to Sacha lord and Burnham at one point, little red rose on...
I've forgotten.

https://www.bigissue.com/news/housin...s-stay-winter/

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-ryan-24941302

Proper biased busy @#%&! though.

Unread 06-11-2023, 11:39 AM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by measlyshark
I was going to say that sounds a bit like fake news. At worst he probably had to ask them to leave having put them up (and the nurses at Stocks) during the pandemic*

Unread 06-11-2023, 08:34 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Draw the line at anyone saying they don’t mind Jim £#%&!ing beglin!

Red incoming…
Cheers pal. Returned.

Draw the line at anyone dishing out red for an opinion.

Mardarse.

Unread 06-11-2023, 08:35 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Cheers pal. Returned.

Draw the line at anyone dishing out red for an opinion.

Mardarse.
rattled

Unread 06-11-2023, 08:42 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
rattled
Now added to Denis list....

Been following me round for about 5 years now as I ripped him a little on an Australia thread....

Senior citizen though.....

Unread 07-11-2023, 10:07 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Now added to Denis list....

Been following me round for about 5 years now as I ripped him a little on an Australia thread....

Senior citizen though.....
You’ve made a “Denis list” ?…. and I’m following you around while you contrive your circle jerk because you think it’s important? Child.

You ripped me on an Australia thread? Let’s have a look…. More fantasy. I don’t support Australia.

Obsessed with age. Millennials, or proper time served Reds, neither are the perfect prawn sandwich crew who tagged along when we were good. Don’t eve bother now eh? Reduced to turning up at Carrington shouting “Dan”, hoping somebody will notice you. Thinks VdB and Antony are great and Best overrated. “Coaches know”. Clown. We’ve all been there before you pal…. Just don’t gob off about it.

Try-hard with his little trio of mates pm-ing each other. Get a life. You’re just another luke warm supporter but doesn’t support United as much as yourself. Ego off the scale.

We’ll done btw, Neddy

Unread 07-11-2023, 01:05 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

returning bad rep

almost as bad as saying you don't mind jim £#%&!ing beglin.

Unread 07-11-2023, 01:15 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
You’ve made a “Denis list” ?…. and I’m following you around while you contrive your circle jerk because you think it’s important? Child.

You ripped me on an Australia thread? Let’s have a look…. More fantasy. I don’t support Australia.

Obsessed with age. Millennials, or proper time served Reds, neither are the perfect prawn sandwich crew who tagged along when we were good. Don’t eve bother now eh? Reduced to turning up at Carrington shouting “Dan”, hoping somebody will notice you. Thinks VdB and Antony are great and Best overrated. “Coaches know”. Clown. We’ve all been there before you pal…. Just don’t gob off about it.

Try-hard with his little trio of mates pm-ing each other. Get a life. You’re just another luke warm supporter but doesn’t support United as much as yourself. Ego off the scale.

We’ll done btw, Neddy
Bunks has been absolutely busted here, nqat

Looks like Denzil has got the measure of him.