United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 09-09-2023, 10:04 AM
Stickman

I don’t reckon he’s aware of how biased he comes across against United on commentary but it smacks of fear of complaint, or something. I mean, his takes where we’re concerned, they’re just weird aren’t they?

Unread 09-09-2023, 10:06 AM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
He’d such a try hard #@&%! isn’t he. I’ve enjoyed that overlap tour because I enjoy the background stuff but him and Carragher are just insufferable, I can’t fathom why Keane seems to enjoy their company so much. In my mind he sees it purely as a paid job and gets home and slags them something rotten

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw5Xf...RlODBiNWFlZA==
to be fair that is fantastic bantz. they left an image in my mind of marilyn naked on all fours literally being done doggy style.

Unread 09-09-2023, 10:22 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
to be fair that is fantastic bantz. they left an image in my mind of marilyn naked on all fours literally being done doggy style.
Can you try and keep your love of sexual abuse towards women to at least one thread.

Unread 09-09-2023, 11:18 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
He's doing a job that involves him trying to be unbiased and he has maybe slightly over-corrected. You could probably make a documentary of him claiming throws in that he knew weren't his and it would be at least nine hours long. A practised liar.

Well, yeah but it doesn’t seem to bother Carragher and his mates or the arsenal crew. Fact is, whether we admit it or not, there is an agenda which he has to conform with, whether consciously or not.

He still an insufferable #@&%! though.

Fwiw, I nearly always have the sound off but we had Optus on the arsenal game in Australia and Townsend and the commentator both said their penalty should not be given as the Arsenal player put his leg towards AWB, not the other way around. Don’t mind him or Beglin tbh but can’t cope with Neville

Unread 09-09-2023, 11:22 AM
larry

don't mind beglin? okayyyyyyyy

Unread 09-09-2023, 11:25 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
He’d such a try hard #@&%! isn’t he. I’ve enjoyed that overlap tour because I enjoy the background stuff but him and Carragher are just insufferable, I can’t fathom why Keane seems to enjoy their company so much. In my mind he sees it purely as a paid job and gets home and slags them something rotten

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw5Xf...RlODBiNWFlZA==
Can't criticise as he uses a wonderful mode of transport to film

Unread 09-09-2023, 11:29 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Well, yeah but it doesn’t seem to bother Carragher and his mates or the arsenal crew. Fact is, whether we admit it or not, there is an agenda which he has to conform with, whether consciously or not.

He still an insufferable #@&%! though.

Fwiw, I nearly always have the sound off but we had Optus on the arsenal game in Australia and Townsend and the commentator both said their penalty should not be given as the Arsenal player put his leg towards AWB, not the other way around. Don’t mind him or Beglin tbh but can’t cope with Neville
Beglin is horrendous on United games. So gleeful when anything doesn’t go our way and so much snide throughout.

Unread 09-09-2023, 12:29 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
don't mind beglin? okayyyyyyyy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Beglin is horrendous on United games. So gleeful when anything doesn’t go our way and so much snide throughout.
Aaah, well. On me holidays so might be a bit giddy and overdoing the goodwill. Will get back to yers next week.

Missing you all.

xx

Unread 09-09-2023, 12:45 PM
92ToBury

This isn't anything new.

He's been a weasel and anti-United in his commentary for years.

Unread 09-09-2023, 01:04 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Can't criticise as he uses a wonderful mode of transport to film
I hope they wipe the seats down, as it may be used for filming other stuff when they ain't using it.

Unread 09-09-2023, 03:40 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Some say its because doesn't want to be seen as biased towards his old club, strange that none of all the ex-Vermin pundits are that fastidious.
Those ex bindippers played for a club that nobody is jealous-off & that's why tv company's still allow them to be as biased towards their old club as they wish.

Unread 04-11-2023, 05:26 PM
AK14

Unread 04-11-2023, 05:27 PM
Jack Duckworth

Ffs

Unread 04-11-2023, 06:29 PM
Dr Stranger

He did always say he wanted to go over there to make a difference.

Unread 04-11-2023, 06:32 PM
NedKelly

First Giggs, now Neville… Nine Two Foundation… the Qatar gang was just our lot, wasn’t it?

Unread 04-11-2023, 06:34 PM
dinger

Unread 04-11-2023, 07:12 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Always been a dick even in his playing days.....

Absolute grass, arrogant @#%&! to boot....

Hate him.
Perfectly put. Want thrills to put this on a tshirt. That fake laugh

Unread 04-11-2023, 10:53 PM
puressence

Biggest @#%&! on sky

Unread 05-11-2023, 12:45 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Biggest @#%&! on sky
Satan about God 👆

Unread 05-11-2023, 12:26 PM