United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 07-11-2023, 01:18 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
Bunks has been absolutely busted here, nqat

Looks like Denzil has got the measure of him.

Unread 07-11-2023, 01:46 PM
est.1878

BB been absolutely VB'd

RAG not even stepping in

Unread 07-11-2023, 01:58 PM
NedKelly

Chris Quayd sanctioned this hit, of that I have no doubt.

Unread 07-11-2023, 02:21 PM
armchair

Unread 07-11-2023, 02:28 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Not that he ever would as he is employed. But a large part of this is broadcasters themselves . Maybe he needs to have a closer look at where he works.

He’s right absolutely the managers, but look at what sky, TNT and BT before them.

Having referees live in a game to commentate on decisions. Having that #@&%! Gallagher look at every 50/50 decision every week and scrutinising it. The broadcasters have made referees a part of the game when they shouldn’t have .

Howard Webb becoming head of VAR change or some shit and then wheeling him out.

It’s a double edged sword. If you want referees to speak up and talk about their decisions then it opens a door for questions to be asked for most decisions they make . VAR makes it so much harder to move on because the idea of having video evidence and time to make a decision at face value indicates the correct decision would be made.

Sadly the referees are undertrained /inexperienced/idiots . The managers then fuel the fire. What klopp did the other week was a joke. Calling for a replay, angry letters sent out by the scousers and now Arsenal.

The worst thing the referees did was apologise for shit decision. Any apology wouldn’t have changed the outcome of a match played. But what it does do now is provide precedent. Every single team has decisions go against them over the course of a season. They now will, and expect apologies for them this in turn provides more pressure on the already wilting referees the following week. It’s a never ending cycle.

They’ve backed themselves into a corner here and it’s either going to stay the same or get worse. Unless they remove VAR from certain situations . Which I can’t see them doing.

Expect more of the same next week and next season

Unread 07-11-2023, 03:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
You’ve made a “Denis list” ?…. and I’m following you around while you contrive your circle jerk because you think it’s important? Child.

You ripped me on an Australia thread? Let’s have a look…. More fantasy. I don’t support Australia.

Obsessed with age. Millennials, or proper time served Reds, neither are the perfect prawn sandwich crew who tagged along when we were good. Don’t eve bother now eh? Reduced to turning up at Carrington shouting “Dan”, hoping somebody will notice you. Thinks VdB and Antony are great and Best overrated. “Coaches know”. Clown. We’ve all been there before you pal…. Just don’t gob off about it.

Try-hard with his little trio of mates pm-ing each other. Get a life. You’re just another luke warm supporter but doesn’t support United as much as yourself. Ego off the scale.

We’ll done btw, Neddy
Jesus h Christ ! Need a hidden camera in your room gramps...them nurses giving you extra Beroccas in the morning....

So,

I Meant you'd made a list....

Never said you supported Oz, upset you about 5 years ago IN AN AUSTRALIAN THREAD you've had sly digs since, sometimes at like 3am (after your crossword?)

I went United last week...

Work at Carrington..

Qualified Coach #CoachesKnow

My PM's are always open ..I'll clear a few of Neds & Ethers

Hope this clears things up you £#%&!ing werthers sucking £#%&!ing oddball, take a leaf out of no funs book, he's old and still manages to navigate the internet without losing his god damn mind, goes the games a bit more than you but.....

If your having a nap I apologise, pick it up later....

Enjoy the rest of your day..

Unread 08-11-2023, 11:20 AM
Dr Stranger

Unread 08-11-2023, 01:35 PM
Offerington

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
You’ve made a “Denis list” ?…. and I’m following you around while you contrive your circle jerk because you think it’s important? Child.

You ripped me on an Australia thread? Let’s have a look…. More fantasy. I don’t support Australia.

Obsessed with age. Millennials, or proper time served Reds, neither are the perfect prawn sandwich crew who tagged along when we were good. Don’t eve bother now eh? Reduced to turning up at Carrington shouting “Dan”, hoping somebody will notice you. Thinks VdB and Antony are great and Best overrated. “Coaches know”. Clown. We’ve all been there before you pal…. Just don’t gob off about it.

Try-hard with his little trio of mates pm-ing each other. Get a life. You’re just another luke warm supporter but doesn’t support United as much as yourself. Ego off the scale.

We’ll done btw, Neddy
£#%&!ing hell...Medic, Medic...MEDIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread 09-11-2023, 03:10 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Jesus h Christ ! Need a hidden camera in your room gramps...them nurses giving you extra Beroccas in the morning....

So,

Never said you supported Oz, upset you about 5 years ago IN AN AUSTRALIAN THREAD you've had sly digs since, sometimes at like 3am (after your crossword?)

Work at Carrington..

Hope this clears things up you £#%&!ing werthers sucking £#%&!ing oddball, take a leaf out of no funs book, he's old and still manages to navigate the internet without losing his god damn mind, goes the games a bit more than you but.....

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Hard to tell with your level of literacy.

I thought it was me that followed you around, btw

Don’t remember. Must be an alzheimers moment.

Cherry picking games… glory hunter. Shame we lost so that’ll be it now, until we sign another Dutch genius

Well done pal. I knew you’d be head hunted. You always said you were great at coaching (and loads of other stuff) Most of us probably coached our boys.

Oh, and you won’t remain 13 y.o. all your life and be weirdly obsessed with anyone not your age.

Hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offerington
£#%&!ing hell...Medic, Medic...MEDIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soiled your pants again?

Unread 25-01-2024, 11:06 PM
suedeshoes

He's DJing at Kendal Calling festival 😐

Unread 25-01-2024, 11:25 PM
The taste of...

Quote:

Work at Carrington...
Genuine question….. recall you saying you were getting ready for nights the other week?

Are you security or bins?

Know a lad on security in Mou’s time that’s all

Unread 25-01-2024, 11:36 PM
Medlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Genuine question….. recall you saying you were getting ready for nights the other week?

Are you security or bins?

Know a lad on security in Mou’s time that’s all
Electricity station I reckon

Unread 26-01-2024, 08:55 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
Electricity station I reckon
Doubt It’s got its own power plant

Would have been a game changer for Ronnie with his level of phone charger

G Nev would have mentioned this

Unread 27-01-2024, 06:34 PM
Sheik JaBooty

Quote:

So,

Work at Carrington..

You're a bit obsessed with age aren't you?

Is that why you follow Fortnite TikTok'ers?

Unread 27-01-2024, 07:01 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik JaBooty
You're a bit obsessed with age aren't you?

Is that why you follow Fortnite TikTok'ers?
Whoooooah!!! What's wrong with Fortnite?!