United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Time For Heroes

Default Re: Today's game

Just put my bets on.....3-1 United, Nanners 1st goal, United to win by more than one goal and United HT/FT.

Bring on the scouse £#%&!ers.

Unread 09-01-2011, 11:38 AM
HarkNowHear

This bunch of @#%&!s get up for fixtures against us anyway. With King Ken at the helm, you can be sure the dirty tricks machine will be well oiled and in full flow.

Unread 09-01-2011, 11:39 AM
borsuk

they'll get a bounce from playing us and from the change of manager but they are where they are because they've got shite players, not because they had hodgson there.

in the past there have been a few players who would push for a place in our side: torres, gerrard, alonso, mascherano (not reina, he's a good keeper but vds is far better imo). of those four two have left and the other two have been largely shite for a while, abysmally so in torres' case.

it's the dippers so i can't see complacency being a problem. as long as fergie doesn't £#%&! about with the side we should absolutely hammer them

Unread 09-01-2011, 11:42 AM
Rhodzy

It'll be around 6-0

Unread 09-01-2011, 11:47 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
ive bet on utd which normally means we lose
So why £#%&!in bet on us

that better be bantz otherwise ywhbr if we lose.........tbh jinx

Unread 09-01-2011, 11:47 AM
magic_cantona

As usual with these @#%&!s, shitting it.

Miles better side, but it counts for £#%&! all when you're playing Liverpoool.They'll get their usual penalty so we'll have to score twice.

United 2-1

Unread 09-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
What we lookin at then?

Reina

Johnson
Skrtel
Kyriagos
?? Konchesky?

Merelies
Maxi
Gerrard
Kuyt

Cole

Torres

Something like that?

If fergie has them as fired up as youd expect then I can't see us losing to them.

Rooney is badly due a big performance and their defenders aren't exactly of the smart variety for Berbs.

3 1 Utd

Reckon Hansen will be in for Kyriagos and I could see Barnes starting on the left. I think Craig Johnston is still injured so Meireiles should start.

Unread 09-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

expecting a very negative approach from the vermin so if our defence is switched on for thier very rare attacks i don't see any problems .
width the key today gets the @#%&!s stretched all over the shop.
2-0 to us

Unread 09-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Pop

Thumbs up Re: Today's game

3-0 Utd.

Nani (27)
Chico (54)
Me (77)

Unread 09-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Switching Off

Maysie on Facebook

Quote:
Sweet Mary Mother of Joseph please let us beat these scouse £#%&!ers today nothing more nothing less .... COME ON UNITED !!!!!!

Unread 09-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Big Norm

Fully expect RAWK to be full of comments on the shit squad Hodgson left King Kenny with if we give them a tanking.

Unread 09-01-2011, 01:36 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
It'll be around 6-0
Don't think it will be that bad, tbh doomery

Not looking forward to this - never do against them, however shite they have been playing. But to some extent I am immunized - nothing, surely, can equal the horror of a year ago

Unread 09-01-2011, 01:37 PM
FannyBanter

Can someone answer my Kenny question plz?

Unread 09-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Fully expect RAWK to be full of comments on the shit squad Hodgson left King Kenny with if we give them a tanking.
Howard Webb is the ref today. If the slightest thing goes in Utd's favour you'll see a meltdown of biblical proportions.

Unread 09-01-2011, 02:03 PM
wonky no

we will be just as fired up as those counts. don't underestimate fergies ego. there is no way he would let kenneth get one up on him. they have a wan first 11, bar 3.
Closed Thread