United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 10-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
You're really harvesting the puns tbf
Keep on mocking in the free world.

Unread 10-01-2011, 08:53 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Keep on mocking in the free world.
Tonight's the night!

Unread 10-01-2011, 08:58 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
Tonight's the night!
old man funny smiley

Unread 10-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Spot on, Bors. The penalty was soft, but it was technically a penalty. If it was against us, i'd be furious. But i'd be more furious at the actions of my defender. I always look to the elements we can control rather than the ones we can't. Take the Bowyer equaliser a couple of weeks ago. Yes, blatant foul, handball, all that poppy#@&%!, but what annoyed me more was OUR dealing of the situation. We didn't put the game to bed, we allowed them to freely cross into our box. Essentially, we invited trouble. Bad decisions will happen, but you can't control that. What Liverpool can (and should) control is reckless decision making by senior players. Why. . . WHY is Agger not showing Berbs down the line, WHY is he turned so easily and WHY does he leave his leg there for Berbs to go over? It may have been soft, but the worst decision of that passage of play came from him, not Webb. He gave Webb a decision to make. After thirty £#%&!in seconds. All i've heard all day is 'well it would'nt have been given at the other end'. No, it wouldn't. And dya know why? because we're not stupid enough to create a situation like that in the box after, oh let me see, THIRTY seconds of play! And It wouldn't have happened because you never got in the box, £#%&!os! Would Rio have been turned that easily? No. Why? Because he was imperious all afternoon. And no Liverpool player delivered a ball as good as the one to Berbs, or controlled it as well as he did. As for Gerrard? Well, less controversial, but another example of appalling decision making. They were doing ok, he was doing ok and they were very much in the game. So why he felt the need to do that, as a 'leader', i've no idea. That ended the game. That's two game turning moments from two of their most experienced players. These are the things you can control. You made all your own problems, guys. You got what you deserved. Or maybe Webb's a United fan.
Good post. I read somewhere someone saying Liverpool fans 'should be more worried that Agger was outpaced by Berbatov'

Unread 10-01-2011, 09:59 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I actually love Giggsy.
Proper love for the man.
Get to the back of the queue.

You keep your best moves for Rooney

Unread 10-01-2011, 10:15 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
ffs some bitter on facebook put "There's only one Neil Young" and I liked it
Red and black scarves?

Out of the blue and into the red and black.