United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-08-2008, 06:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Lets hope the Atletico ultras do what they did do Aberdeen, then.

They're the only hard lot in Spain, and over there they don't make a distinction between 'scarfers' and 'lads'. And then add Spanish police into the mix...
they battered Middlesbrough and Bolton as well

they won't miss the Scousers especially with Torres going back

Unread 28-08-2008, 06:36 PM
Serenity Now

Also, you'd have to say that Olympiakos, Fenerbahce, Liverpool is a significantly less perilous route to the final than Lyon, Roma, Barcelona, no? So to me, this makes our defensive record in the knock-out stages last season look even more impressive, relatively speaking.

Unread 28-08-2008, 06:38 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Also, you'd have to say that Olympiakos, Fenerbahce, Liverpool is a significantly less perilous route to the final than Lyon, Roma, Barcelona, no? So to me, this makes our defensive record in the knock-out stages last season look even more impressive, relatively speaking.
Nah, opposition means £#%&! all.

How many desperate lunges did you see Rio and Vidic have to do? None? Exactly. What the £#%&! is defending with out last minute desperate lunges and blocks? Nothing, that's what.

Unread 28-08-2008, 06:40 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

What you're forgetting is that everyone in Spain loves them. In fact, 90% of Spanish people seem to have them as a second team. They'll probably get a guard of honour or something.

Unread 28-08-2008, 06:44 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
What you're forgetting is that everyone in Spain loves them. In fact, 90% of Spanish people seem to have them as a second team. They'll probably get a guard of honour or something.

sorry my bad

YNWA will be sung long and loud by Atletico's Ultras....while they staamp on a few Skaus heads

Unread 28-08-2008, 06:45 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Beat me to it. The Spanish are excellent at overrating their own players/managers and they do a typically fine job with Benitez.

Unread 28-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Withers

Quote:
'us'............
Yes, us.

Unread 28-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Stickman

Quote:

They went on the rampage when Aberdeen were over too....

Unread 28-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Gizza

Was in pub watching the draw with a Liverpool fan who insisted i was being totally biased red scum thinking Rio should of been best defender:

'He can't even head the ball'.

But i suppose, as a liverpool fan, he worships the defending of 'JT lite' Jamie Carragher....

Unread 28-08-2008, 09:46 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
It's a mutual love in really. The way the scousers were celebrating after Spain won Euro 2008, you'd have thought they'd be putting another £#%&!ing star on their shirts

Generally, Athletico fans are a right bunch of @#%&!s. Happy to beat up women, kids...whoever really. Personally, I hope they keep to their own low standards when the scouse shite arrive.

I guess getting a ticket in the United end at Celtic will be next to impossible. Probably go Denmark out of the three.
Closed Thread